Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

A Random Question For The Atheists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Random Question For The Atheists (3818 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Atheist:-D:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14406818

There are other similar stories too

ofcos this is just not right but there are more Pastors out there who dont do such.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by wiegraf: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
but you are not addressing anything, you just blabbing, don't worry you've been duly noticed. it's obvious you dunno much about being an atheist(dats if you even one)..well you can go on posting and proving how stuupid you really are. Cheers!

Answer na... I want to methodologically show you how hypocritical you are using certain techniques. You know, similar to like how you'd say train a dog, except more patiently. That way there may be a slight chance you'll grasp just how much of an imb.ecile you are. I can't do that if you don't answer
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
wiegraf:

Answer na... I want to methodologically show you how hypocritical you are using certain techniques. You know, similar to like how you'd say train a dog, except more patiently. That way there may be a slight chance you'll grasp just how much of an imb.ecile you are. I can't do that if you don't answer

Your objectives would be so much more effective without the insults smiley Good luck with showing someone how hypocritical they are. Fat chance of that happening
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by wiegraf: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Your objectives would be so much more effective without the insults smiley Good luck with showing someone how hypocritical they are. Fat chance of that happening

You know what my objectives are?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
wiegraf:

You know what my objectives are?

wiegraf:
I want to methodologically show you how hypocritical you are using certain techniques. You know, similar to like how you'd say train a dog, except more patiently.

I just assumed that's what you wanted to do. Sorry if I'm wrong
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by wiegraf: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

I just assumed that's what you wanted to do. Sorry if I'm wrong

What realistic chance does any of us have of getting through to her, insults or no? She's the real deal, a genuine imb.ecile. And you did note that, no?

Meh, never mind
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
wiegraf:

What realistic chance does any of us have of getting through to her, insults or no? She's the real deal, a genuine imb.ecile. And you did note that, no?

Meh, never mind

Lol. I doubt BerylLOL would start a post questioning atheists again Or maybe She's just a very good troll
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by AtheistD(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
ofcos this is just not right but there are more Pastors out there who dont do such.

I didnt say all.

6 have died already in the UK. Imagine how many are dying in Nigeria.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Purist(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL: err, I just need you guys to clear something up, what's you take on miracles?? I mean, miracles happen everyday in churches after calling on God, infact I'm a living testimony..so how do you explain miracles, like is there some theory behind it we all need to know?

That would depend on what you mean by miracles. Tagging just about any normal and natural activity as a miracle doesn't quite cut it.

Waking up every morning and being alive cannot be considered to be events attributed to divine intervention (which, I believe, is your definition of a miracle). Otherwise, taking a shit every morning should also be on the list.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Lol. I doubt BerylLOL would start a post questioning atheists again Or maybe She's just a very good troll
err..you are quite wrong, when I'm bored one of these days, just for fun.. I could open a thread just to watch some of you fools disgrace yourselves. Itz obvious how jobless and uncivilised some of you are tho.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Purist:

That would depend on what you mean by miracles. Tagging just about any normal and natural activity as a miracle doesn't quite cut it.

Waking up every morning and being alive cannot be considered to be events attributed to divine intervention (which, I believe, is your definition of a miracle). Otherwise, taking a shit every morning should also be on the list.

err..okay
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Atheist:-D:

I didnt say all.

6 have died already in the UK. Imagine how many are dying in Nigeria.
well, na mumu dey worry those ones.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
err..you are quite wrong, when I'm bored one of these days, just for fun.. I could open a thread just to watch some of you fools disgrace yourselves. Itz obvious how jobless and uncivilised some of you are tho.

OK. She's a troll. No point in wasting energy here any longer
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
wiegraf:

aii, go on...your stuupidity is obviously larger than life..
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

OK. She's a troll. No point in wasting energy here any longer

and exactly what reasonable thing did you use your energy for..?pls byebye
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
and exactly what reasonable thing did you use your energy for..?pls byebye

Tried to honestly answer your question but it seems what you are interested in is causing arguments with people. You are not a very good troll with all the insults and admitting that you are trolling by the way. You could do so much better than this if you bother to learn the art of trolling
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
BerylLOL. I guess you are a 200 Level Law student in Unilag who is aspiring to get into the property law business. You should be able to present your case clearly without getting emotional and abusing people even in the face of abuse for someone whose line of work would depend greatly on convincing people
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated: BerylLOL. I guess you are a 200 Level Law student in Unilag who is aspiring to get into the property law business. You should be able to present your case clearly without getting emotional and abusing people even in the face of abuse for someone whose line of work would depend greatly on convincing people
whoa, stalker alert..well, keep on guessing.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Tried to honestly answer your question but it seems what you are interested in is causing arguments with people. You are not a very good troll with all the insults and admitting that you are trolling by the way. You could do so much better than this if you bother to learn the art of trolling
God knows I came here with a free mind,..kinda out of curiousity. But I just can't stand idioots...naah
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
whoa, stalker alert..well, keep on guessing.

No. Unlike you, i just tried to understand who you were and what point of view you were coming from. I think I know you pretty well already. You're still a little girl I'm going to pin your age at 17 - 19. At the rest of the forum expecting coherence and objectivity. Just know you are most likely arguing with a teenage girl so good luck with that.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
well, keep on guessing.

If you want to hear more about yourself, i could keep telling...
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

No. Unlike you, i just tried to understand who you were and what point of view you were coming from. I think I know you pretty well already. You're still a little girl I'm going to pin your age at 17 - 19. At the rest of the forum expecting coherence and objectivity. Just know you are most likely arguing with a teenage girl so good luck with that.
whoaa..so what is this.. You feeling all grown up or what? First of, this is soo immature, you myt be as old as my dead grandpa but u actn like a 6yr old.. I didn't come here with any point of view, I asked a question, dats all..and see what I get..why dont you go get my birth cert and paste it here..if you had nothing else to say why didnt just get out?..shame on you tho
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

If you want to hear more about yourself, i could keep telling...
since you are so jobless, why don't you go open a blog in my honour.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
whoaa..so what is this.. You feeling all grown up or what? First of, this is soo immature, you myt be as old as my dead grandpa but u actn like a 6yr old.. I didn't come here with any point of view, I asked a question, dats all..and see what I get..why dont you go get my birth cert and paste it here..if you had nothing else to say why didnt just get out?..shame on you tho

Hehehe. I'm happy I'm right afterall grin. What if I'm 6 year old? weren't you once 6 year old too? I know your intentions were good at the beginning smiley But the estrogen kicked in when people started pissing you off and estrogen mixed with your cleverness produced insults in return. You know I'm really not that old. Just an age appropriate for marriage to you based on your ideals and religious beliefs kiss
I might just open a blog in your honor afterall.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Hehehe. I'm happy I'm right afterall grin. What if I'm 6 year old? weren't you once 6 year old too? I know your intentions were good at the beginning smiley But the estrogen kicked in when people started pissing you off and estrogen mixed with your cleverness produced insults in return. You know I'm really not that old. Just an age appropriate for marriage to you based on your ideals and religious beliefs kiss
I might just open a blog in your honor afterall.
you are happy you are right?.. I've not confirmed anything bruv bruv, well, I insulted nobody, I only described them, y d hell are you attacking me anyways, what happened to your fellow atheists who started talking out of line in d first place?..or you guys kiss each other assses?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
you are happy you are right?.. I've not confirmed anything bruv bruv, well, I insulted nobody, I only described them, y d hell are you attacking me anyways, what happened to your fellow atheists who started talking out of line in d first place?..or you guys kiss each other assses?

About not confirming it. You actually did through your non verbal cues. I didn't attack you na sad I just paid attention to you because I started liking you. About the other atheists they don't matter in our relationship. I could support you against them if you want though. Would you be my nairaland girlfriend?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

About not confirming it. You actually did through your non verbal cues. I didn't attack you na sad I just paid attention to you because I started liking you. About the other atheists they don't matter in our relationship. I could support you against them if you want though. Would you be my nairaland girlfriend?

the fact that I didn't say it wasn't true doesnt mean I confirmed it, and I dont need your support in anyway.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
the fact that I didn't say it wasn't true doesnt mean I confirmed it, and I dont need your support in anyway.

Of course you don't. smiley
Even if I explained on what basis I make my assumptions on, you wouldn't understand it but I am right 90% of the time and in your case we both know I am right about everything I said. Would you be my nairaland girlfriend?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Of course you don't. smiley
Even if I explained on what basis I make my assumptions on, you wouldn't understand it but I am right 90% of the time and in your case we both know I am right about everything I said. Would you be my nairaland girlfriend?
thank God you said assumptions, so far I didn't YES you views, I confirmed nothing. Naah, I'll pass.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Affiliated(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL:
thank God you said assumptions, so far I didn't YES you views, I confirmed nothing. Naah, I'll pass.

OK. sad I'll be seeing you around smiley
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

OK. sad I'll be seeing you around smiley
sure.. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? / Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? / Nigerian "Men Of God" And Their Prophecies & Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.