Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Meet A Dentist - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet A Dentist (71605 Views)

How To Whiten Teeth Without Seeing A Dentist. / A Dentist Help Needed!! / Visiting A Dentist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Dentist by ikechukz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls dentist my gum is receding badly and i have lost almost half of my gum due to hard brushing.my question is;will my gum grow back naturally and if no how much will it cost to do a gum graft for the whole of my mouth.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2013
Kobojunkie:
You do not need to CONTROL bad breath. You can get rid of it completely. First, go for cleaning(deep cleaning if necessary) once every six months, and secondly, try to floss at least once a day.
Unfortunately, you are not very correct. The first thing most people with bad breath get told is "brush", "clean" and more "brush" and "clean". Unfortunately most of them take these literally and do things to their mouth they shouldn't do, such as what is called "overbrushing". Flossing that you mentioned is a must, but twice a day is not necessary and can cause gum sensitivity. Once is good. Bad breath is a notoriously stubborn problem to deal with. The reason most people who go to the dentist to resolve it don't get any solution is because they dentists fail to think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2013
snthesis:

is chewing stick good for brushing and fresh breathe

It's good if you use it gently. I would use it in combination with brush and paste, too.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2013
richfaxy: How do you control bad breath?

There are three approaches to controlling or eradicating bad breath
1. The hygiene approach - this is where I start from, and it's more than mere brushing
2. The dietary/lifestyle approach (minor changes)
3. The dietary/lifestyle approach (major changes)

Dentists don't talk about 2 and 3 because they aren't on the textbooks.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2013
nyabingi: I usually have tooth sensitivity, a kind of shock and sensation when i chew on my left side of the mouth,this has made me not able to chew meat or other solid food on that side please what do i do?
A change of toothpaste MIGHT help - Sensodyn is alleged to be effective. But I would rather find the underlying causes and deal with them.

Checklist
1. Eating hot things
2. Eating cold things
3. Eating sour things (like agbanumo)
4. Brushing (after a meal) within one hour of eating anything
5. Overbrushing - learn HOW to brush.
These^^^ are the major causes of gum or tooth sensitivity.

If you need any clarification on any point, I will clarify.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2013
nyabingi: How healthy is it brushing with salt once in a while, is it effective in killing germs and preventing tooth decay?
That's a waste of precious salt! Ask grandma about 1942 when there was salt scarcity and you will start respecting salt. Seriously, the salt doesn't do much for your oral hygiene. Good oral hygiene that deals with germs and tooth decay involves brushing - proper brushing, tongue cleaning and flossing.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
MyJoe:
Unfortunately, you are not very correct. The first thing most people with bad breath get told is "brush", "clean" and more "brush" and "clean". Unfortunately most of them take these literally and do things to their mouth they shouldn't do, such as what is called "overbrushing". Flossing that you mentioned is a must, but twice a day is not necessary and can cause gum sensitivity. Once is good. Bad breath is a notoriously stubborn problem to deal with. The reason most people who go to the dentist to resolve it don't get any solution is because they dentists fail to think outside the box.
MyJoe yo off-key post has forced me to respond, flossing doesn't cause sensitivity no matta how often yu do it,its toothpicking dat can cause sensitivitY. There is nothing like overbrushing if u follow correct brushing techniques,in fact in theory we r suppossed to brush everytime we eat.u actually didn't give any contributn buh showed yo ignorance. How do u mean by 'don't tink outside d box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
MyJoe:

It's good if you use it gently. I would use it in combination with brush and paste, too.
The effectiveness of brushing has been linked to the structure of d bristles. Researched
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
esperiense: MyJoe yo off-key post has forced me to respond, Flossing doesn't cause sensitivity no matta how often yu do it,its toothpicking dat can cause sensitivitY.
The correct medical advice is "floss daily". And that is sound advice. Floss twice daily, sir, is not a very good piece of advice. Because while your mouth can withstand the stress of being brushed twice daily, flossing twice is another matter. You are right that flossing doesn't cause sensitivity - ordinarily. Flossing too much can - just as overbrushing can. The floss is made of twine. When you floss, it rubs against your gums and the gums are quite fragile. There is no way you will do that to excess and not harm your gums which can lead to sensitivity. Even picking your kind of floss is a serious matter. There was one I bought and threw away. It's okay to purvey standard textbook ideas like "toothpicks are bad, flosses are good" but such ideas have to be moderated in practical terms. The reason toothpicks are deemed bad and flosses deemed good is not because sticks harm your teeth and twines don't. It is because by their nature and manner of insertion, sticks are much more likely to be used wrongly and thus do damage.

There is nothing like overbrushing if u follow correct brushing techniques,in fact in theory we r suppossed to brush everytime we eat.
Er... sir, Yes, there is overbrushing, and No, we are not supposed to brush every time we eat. Overbrushing is (i)When you brush too hard (2) When you brush too many times. Please read up on it a little. And then try to observe what works for your patients and what doesn't.

The first time I came across this matter of overbrushing, it was a dental assistant who did scaling and polishing for me at Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Metta, that brought it up. She did not call it "over-brushing" - she simply told me I was brushing too hard. I later came accross the term during my findings and experiments. Everything I have written in this thread can be demonstrated.

Once, I was listening to a very senior doctor from the Federal Dental Clinic, Lagos. She said, "brushing once a day is enough to interrupt plaque formation, but if you brush twice, that is even better". That is the correct medical opinion. "Brush every time you eat" is incorrect and dangerous. In fact, if you must brush AFTER a meal, you must let at least one hour elapse between the two acts.

u actually didn't give any contributn buh showed yo ignorance. How do u mean by 'don't tink outside d box
Sorry if that offended you. And if you call what I write ignorance, you have to demonstrate it - but you can call it what you like, though. I don't mean all dentists. When I had a serious problem with gum sensitivity years back it was from a dental assistant that I first learnt that overbrushing can be a problem. And when the problem still did not go away after I tried the recommended toothpaste and correct brushing techniques I learnt, it was from a South African dental professor on radio that I learnt brushing immediately after food (my every day habit then) was wrong. I started doing my morning brushing before my breakfast and today I feel little or no sensitivity. So, no, I wasn't referring to all dentists. Only those who stick to old textbook ideas and don't update themselves after university - like the one who prescribed a mouthwash that had alcohol for me. For these sort of dentists, once you have sensitivity, there is only one recommendation - change toothpaste. And when you complain of bad breath, it's "scaling and polishing" and "brush more" - as if most people who know they have bad breath don't go on a brushing extravaganza already. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are yet to realise the need to take keen interest in the management of their own health rather than leave it all to the doctor.

Now, Google "overbrushing", sir, and come back. Thank you.

**Edited**
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
esperiense: no matter how gently u use chewingstick it is not effective. Don't misinform people pls. The effectiveness of brushing has been linked to the structure of d bristles. Researched
You are making a mistake. In terms of effectiveness, you have to think practically. How many of the people you know who use chewing stick exclusively have bad breath or tartars? I am assuming you meet these old folks when you travel to your ancestral village. The effectiveness of many [ [/b]chewing stick[b] ] types lie in the antimicrobial properties they contain. The way to use them effectively is to take your time and gently but repeatedly scrub every corner of your mouth. The reason I rarely use them but stick with my toothbrush and paste is because the fast-paced nature of city life does not permit one the luxury of such time.

Edited: I earlier wrote "toothpick" whereas I meant "chewing stick". I wasn't encouraging toothpicks and it's best to avoid them and opt for flossing.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
MyJoe:
The correct medical advice is "floss daily". And that is sound advice. Floss twice daily, sir, is not a very good piece of advice. Because while your mouth can withstand the stress of being brushed twice daily, flossing twice is another matter. You are right that flossing doesn't cause sensitivity - ordinarily. Flossing too much can - just as overbrushing can. The floss is made of twine. When you floss, it rubs against your gums and the gums are quite fragile. There is no way you will do that to excess and not harm your gums which can lead to sensitivity. Even picking your kind of floss is a serious matter. There was one I bought and threw away. It's okay to purvey standard textbook ideas like "toothpicks are bad, flosses are good" but such ideas have to be moderated in practical terms. The reason toothpicks are deemed bad and flosses deemed good is not because sticks harm your teeth and twines don't. It is because by their nature and manner of insertion, sticks are much more likely to be used wrongly and thus do damage.

Er... sir, Yes, there is overbrushing, and No, we are not supposed to brush every time we eat. Overbrushing is (i)When you brush too hard (2) When you brush too many times. Please read up on it a little. And then try to observe what works for your patients and what doesn't.

The first time I came across this matter of overbrushing, it was a dental assistant who did scaling and polishing for me at Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Metta, that brought it up. She did not call it "over-brushing" - she simply told me I was brushing too hard. I later came accross the term during my findings and experiments. Everything I have written in this thread can be demonstrated.

Once, I was listening to a very senior doctor from the Federal Dental Clinic, Lagos. She said, "brushing once a day is enough to interrupt plaque formation, but if you brush twice, that is even better". That is the correct medical opinion. "Brush every time you eat" is incorrect and dangerous. In fact, if you must brush AFTER a meal, you must let at least one hour elapse between the two acts.

Sorry if that offended you. And if you call what I write ignorance, you have to demonstrate it - but you can call it what you like, though. I don't mean all dentists. When I had a serious problem with gum sensitivity years back it was from a dental assistant that I first learnt that overbrushing can be a problem. And when the problem still did not go away after I tried the recommended toothpaste and correct brushing techniques I learnt, it was from a South African dental professor on radio that I learnt brushing immediately after food (my every day habit then) was wrong. I started doing my morning brushing before my breakfast and today I feel little or no sensitivity. So, no, I wasn't referring to all dentists. Only those who stick to old textbook ideas and don't update themselves after university - like the one who prescribed a mouthwash that had alcohol for me. For these sort of dentists, once you have sensitivity, there is only one recommendation - change toothpaste. And when you complain of bad breath, it's "scaling and polishing". Unfortunately, most Nigerians are yet to realise the need to take keen interest in the management of their own health rather than leave it all to the doctor.

Now, Google "overbrushing", sir, and come back. Thank you.
thank you for yo more elaborae and educative post. I actually was not the one dat wrote the initial post you comment on. Chek again. Just had to repy u. I'm a dentist, not a dental assistant and trained in the best teaching hospital in Nigeria(proud of that).I can't support dt flossin twice is d right thing(u didn't get my statement) buh overbrushing isn't a professional term.a dental assistant is an "assistant" and can say overbrushing which I don't accept.I don't go with internet in my profession except its from a medical/dental authority like WHO,NDA,ADA etc cos there's a lot of crap up there. Also The issue that "brushing can be too much too" is somtin I will let go cos its not an argument I wanto enter. I also didn't say we shud brush after every meal.note my word-i said "in theory" not practice. Theory as in from experimental researches . U seemed learned in dentistry and I wouldn't mind having one-on-one discussion wit u
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2013
esperiense: thank you for yo more elaborae and educative post. I actually was not the one dat wrote the initial post you comment on. Chek again. Just had to repy u. I'm a dentist, not a dental assistant and trained in the best teaching hospital in Nigeria(proud of that).I can't support dt flossin twice is d right thing(u didn't get my statement) buh overbrushing isn't a professional term.a dental assistant is an "assistant" and can say overbrushing which I don't accept.
I don’t think my use of that word should have been a problem since I explained what I meant by it. Right, it’s not a medical term. It’s a descriptive one, and a good one too. It’s the kind of term you would hear on a TV programme but won’t find in a medical journal because the TV programme has to be produced in a way the layman can get it. And the very knowledgeable and efficient dental assistant who attended to me did NOT use that term - I stated that specifically. I am using it here because it describes well the practice of brushing too hard or too frequently.

esperiense:
I don't go with internet in my profession except its from a medical/dental authority like WHO,NDA,ADA etc cos there's a lot of crap up there.
Those alphabetical organisations you mentioned go with the Internet – I mean they put stuff on it - so you may wish to reconsider your stance. The internet is a good place to START any research and those who shun it run the risk of missing out on the latest information. There is a load of crap there, but there is also a load meat – sifting stuff is where your smartness comes in. Of course, what a professional like you ought to do is read medical journals regularly. It is failure to do this that causes some of the problems I highlighted. I told you of a dentist who prescribed a mouthwash with alcohol for me years after serious dentists had stopped making that prescription. Another thing you guys need to do – and this is more important than reading - is to pay some attention to your patients to see how much those textbook ideas actually work. If a patient says he has bad breath and you ask him, how many times do you brush? And he says once, and you tell him to brush twice, try to find out the experience of the patient and if what you recommended actually worked. That way we won’t keep proving true what a certain Nigerian TV “tradomedical doctor” who I don’t admire very much keeps saying that “common sense has left the practice of medicine”.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2013
MyJoe:
I don’t think my use of that word should have been a problem since I explained what I meant by it. Right, it’s not a medical term. It’s a descriptive one, and a good one too. It’s the kind of term you would hear on a TV programme but won’t find in a medical journal because the TV programme has to be produced in a way the layman can get it. And the very knowledgeable and efficient dental assistant who attended to me did NOT use that term - I stated that specifically. I am using it here because it describes well the practice of brushing too hard or too frequently.

Those alphabetical organisations you mentioned go with the Internet – I mean they put stuff on it - so you may wish to reconsider your stance. The internet is a good place to START any research and those who shun it run the risk of missing out on the latest information. There is a load of crap there, but there is also a load meat – sifting stuff is where your smartness comes in. Of course, what a professional like you ought to do is read medical journals regularly. It is failure to do this that causes some of the problems I highlighted. its unfortunate that a question-answer forum has turned argumentative. I said I don't go wit internet except its from a medical/dental authority(reliability question) doesn't mean I don't respect internet,try n understand d statement sir. Ok?.People learned and unlearned upload craps everyday so u make sure what u r getting is trustworthy n reliable.that's my point sir.ok? I told you of a dentist who prescribed a mouthwash with alcohol for me years after serious dentists had stopped making that prescription. Another thing you guys need to do – and this is more important than reading - is to pay some attention to your patients to see how much those textbook ideas actually work. If a patient says he has bad breath and you ask him, how many times do you brush? And he says once, and you tell him to brush twice, try to find out the experience of the patient and if what you recommended actually worked. That way we won’t keep proving true what a certain Nigerian TV “tradomedical doctor” who I don’t admire very much keeps saying that “common sense has left the practice of medicine”.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
No, I haven't had a particularly bad experience with a dentist - read what I wrote again. It was nothing serious - he made an error like we all do. And I am not using anything to judge anyone - I mentioned that case to show you what can potentially happen to you if you shun information or don't update yourself. Read my posts in this thread again - I only came in to correct some impressions and address some matters you are either papering over or not addressing at all, such as bad breath and tooth sensitivity. I have tried to point people in the right direction on how to solve these problems, writing enough for anyone who is determined to explore further. Thank you.
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
MyJoe: No, I haven't had a particularly bad experience with a dentist - read what I wrote again. It was nothing serious - he made an error like we all do. And I am not using anything to judge anyone - I mentioned that case to show you what can potentially happen to you if you shun information or don't update yourself. Read my posts in this thread again - I only came in to correct some impressions and address some matters you are either papering over or not addressing at all, such as bad breath and tooth sensitivity. I have tried to point people in the right direction on how to solve these problems, writing enough for anyone who is determined to explore further. Thank you.
you are welcome
Re: Meet A Dentist by cinammon(f): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi,please I went 4 extraction 2day.I had previously extracted same tooth on d ryt side of my cheek because d dentist sed it wasn't growin well..(Dat was some 3yrs bac) recently d left molar started givin similar pain nd dat was d same reason 4 d extraction..my observation is: d 1st tooth I took out (molar) lukd longer (d tooth image) buh d 1 I took out 2day lukd way shorter nd didn't hav dat very thin narrow end...its a molar too..I'm hopin dis 1 didn't get broken or is dat d way it is supposed 2b?
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
cinammon: Hi,please I went 4 extraction 2day.I had previously extracted same tooth on d ryt side of my cheek because d dentist sed it wasn't growin well..(Dat was some 3yrs bac) recently d left molar started givin similar pain nd dat was d same reason 4 d extraction..my observation is: d 1st tooth I took out (molar) lukd longer (d tooth image) buh d 1 I took out 2day lukd way shorter nd didn't hav dat very thin narrow end...its a molar too..I'm hopin dis 1 didn't get broken or is dat d way it is supposed 2b?
myjoe would do justice to dis question
Re: Meet A Dentist by cinammon(f): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
esperiense: myjoe would do justice to dis question

I'l prefer u kindly drop all sentiments and giv ur professional advice.I was on dis thread b4 I went 4d extraction nd I trust ur judgement...so now pls doc,besides myjoe seems 2 b actin up based on things he has heard nd read..urs wud b preferable,considerin its ur practiicin profession nd experience is beta dan hearsay..wit dat,I hp I'l hav my reply now
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
cinammon:

I'l prefer u kindly drop all sentiments and giv ur professional advice.I was on dis thread b4 I went 4d extraction nd I trust ur judgement...so now pls doc,besides myjoe seems 2 b actin up based on things he has heard nd read..urs wud b preferable,considerin its ur practiicin profession nd experience is beta dan hearsay..wit dat,I hp I'l hav my reply now
Well, its "not uncommon" for a dentist to fracture a tooth during extraction, buh a good dentist must remove all the fractured segments. Few ways to know if a tooth is fractured is 1)checking the tip of d roots.this must be rounded(well contoured),if its not it is likely fractured(2) count d roots and make sure they r complete(3 in dis case)(4) the fractured surfaces might also look different from the tooth surface.etcetera NB- Also the tooth might be shorter dan d one u removed 3yrs ago probably cos that one achieved a fuller growth b4 extraction.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2013
cinammon:

Yeah, you would have your reply. His sarcastic - and rather asinine - invitation of MyJoe to answer your question was to find out if he still has his audience. You just confirmed that. Unfortunately, while he is smart enough to recognise my knowledge of the things I have talked about, he has failed to see that I am not here to put him down.

Now, I can tell you how I gained my KNOWLEDGE of dental matters - which esperiense himself has acknowledged - but if after reading all I have written on this thread, the bolded is your conclusion, it would be a waste.
Re: Meet A Dentist by MissyB3(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2013
MyJoe:
Yeah, you would have your reply. His sarcastic - and rather asinine - invitation of MyJoe to answer your question was to find out if he still has his audience. You just confirmed that. Unfortunately, while he is smart enough to recognise my knowledge of the things I have talked about, he has failed to see that I am not here to put him down.

Now, I can tell you how I gained my KNOWLEDGE of dental matters - which esperiense himself has acknowledged - but if after reading all I have written on this thread, the bolded is your conclusion, it would be a waste.
Hey MyJoe, Happy New Year! smiley
We've not seen you in the Food section for a while now, hope all is well? sad
Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Hey MissyB. Happy New Year to you, too! I have come rarely to NL (even Religion) for some time - been way too busy trying to start a new biz. But I will make out more time for our beloved Food section soon. I trust you are doing great? kiss
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
MyJoe: Hey MissyB. Happy New Year to you, too! I have come rarely to NL (even Religion) for some time - been way too busy trying to start a new biz. But I will make out more time for our beloved Food section soon. I trust you are doing great? kiss
Dear Myjoe, Proudly I'm a Doctor in a noble profession. that fetch me more audience than I can ever cope with.OK? I don't care for any more audience.copy that. I earn more than what an average nigerian earn monthly with nothing coming from this forum.copy that. I'm doing this to help educate nigerians not to pick an argument wit an unknown fellow. OK? Moreover I haven't recognised any of yo knowledge and u can by no means put me down.right? I wouldn't mind if u can make contibutions to peoples comment and let's stop directing meaningless posts to each other. We are adults let's behave as one please

4 Likes

Re: Meet A Dentist by MyJoe: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Did you say behave like adults? That is good. I really do hope you start behaving thus henceforth. You haven’t so far. Here -

1. Why did you call my post “ignorant” for saying flossing is to be done daily and not twice daily only for you to turn around and agree with me after it was broken down for you?

2. Why did you sarcastically invite me to respond to a post directed at you?

3. What gives rise to phrases like “unknown fellow”? You are so consumed in your own self-importance that you would call someone unknown in a forum where no one is known? Who told you I have no profession, don’t earn money, or that I am not a doctor?

4. Was it sensible of you to say I did not give any contribution even though I have addressed issues you did not such as bad breath and tooth sensitivity? If there is a single thing I have written that is “meaningless”, why don’t you point it out let’s thrash it?

5. Why deny recognising my knowledge of subject after you wrote this:
esperiense:
U seemed learned in dentistry and I wouldn't mind having one-on-one discussion wit u

Better think before you respond this time.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Dentist by MissyB3(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
MyJoe: Hey MissyB. Happy New Year to you, too! I have come rarely to NL (even Religion) for some time - been way too busy trying to start a new biz. But I will make out more time for our beloved Food section soon. I trust you are doing great? kiss
Ah! I see! Good luck in your business, do stop by as frequently as you can smiley
Re: Meet A Dentist by ikechukz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
ikechukz: pls dentist my gum is receding badly and i have lost almost half of my gum due to hard brushing.my question is;will my gum grow back naturally and if no how much will it cost to do a gum graft for the whole of my mouth.
still waiting for replies
Re: Meet A Dentist by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2013
How long will it take for a refill to wear out? How am i suppose to maintain it for a long period? Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
ikechukz: still waiting for replies
your gum will not grow back naturally.buh see a periodontologist there r procedures dt can salvage it. The surgery u mention cost an arm and a leg can't tell u its a particular amt
Re: Meet A Dentist by ciwi: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dear dentist,I must commend u and how fast ur replies are. I had an accident in 2011 and as it turns out I need to wear crowns. Pls how much will it cost me if u were to do it 4me?
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
hisblud: How long will it take for a refill to wear out? How am i suppose to maintain it for a long period? Thanks
what kind of refill are u talking about here?
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
ciwi: Dear dentist,I must commend u and how fast ur replies are. I had an accident in 2011 and as it turns out I need to wear crowns. Pls how much will it cost me if u were to do it 4me?
If u must do it @ my place I will charge u 50k per tooth,but visit your personal dentist
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nairalanders u can now have this scaling and polishing done at a ridiculous low fee (4k)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.