Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) (27685 Views)

Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / "Muslim Youth Group Whatsapp Chat". / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by elopee3000(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nightshift: Thomyse are Ogbangbada masquerades!
my guy may God bless u as nwa afo igbo this is real ogbangbada masqurade from akokwa
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Psylas: Muslim women takin 4to

This is madness. Chei, illiteracy no good o. Taking pictures is all about capturing the face and anyother part of the body of interest. Then whats the use of the pic if the entire body including the face is covered-up? Maybe they are snapping the eyes. Which is perfectly senseless.
How on earth do this babes or guys process visa for their hajj travels, assuming they don't travel anywhere else?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by claremont(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
JomoGbomo2: .....until we understand the word diversity, we will always be fighting in this country for no reason.

and who said they want to go for NYSC, they just have been coerced by the "law".

I respect them for being true to what they believe despite all odds in the world and I wonder how many of us do believe in anything to this level-that we will stand odd out of the crowd.
Seconded! It's nice to know that the NYSC does not discriminate against them regardless of their religious way of life/dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nightshift(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
The only thing still missing are it's musicians.... Obe (Nkanu Enugu State) butchers association in Aba has the best Ogbangbada masquerade i've ever watched dancing. NYSC Ogbangbada oya.., it's your turn to dance !!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by lafuria1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

And how do you know it is your sister underneath that tent?
In this day of insecurity,nobody should be allowed to be in a public place looking like that
If you cannot show your face stay indoors
I need to be able to correctly ID people around me at all times
People have robbed banks dressed like that FYI

...people are allowed to walk in bikini while others who chose to cover from head to toe are not allowed because YOU dont feel comfortable about it smh. u talk about insecurity, u want us to beleive that most of the people behind d bombings were dressed like that? u just made it up with no fact, at least no one has said one of the gun men were dressed in burqa.
of what benefit is it to you id people? is the tag of suicide bomber written on peoples foreward. she uncovers her face for u too see but has a bomb underneath, what do u do? people donot hide their face in nigeria to commit crime. u simply hate people dressing in burqa which is ok and your opinon because the reality is people will surely create a way of commiting crime.i guess the govt should ban hoodies as well. so quit forming a SSS.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by omenziate(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dem for just wear customised Black NYSC cap and and change to "women in Black" . Will smith style.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by maumau1: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
yes , every body has a right to religion .but this pple dress dey fear person.
how are u sure they are not wearing explosive? .
abeg o this shld not b allowed. nigeria is nolonger a save place.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by lacasa: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
DANILSA: HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S A MAN INSIDE WITH BOMBS? sad angry JTF FOLLOW UP THAT MIGHT BE LACASA AND KULIMINATI INSIDE WITH KNOCKOUT TO BOMB ENUGU STATE HOUSE grin grin grin

Hehehe...grin

DANI(SKA) grin;gringrin those are 2 graduates of Covenant university during registration @ camp
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by achi4u(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
They need to be deported smhgrin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nightshift(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
elopee3000: my guy may God bless u as nwa afo igbo this is real ogbangbada masqurade from akokwa
Nwa Akokwa, Olisa gozikwa gi! Ö Igbo n'ile!!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
THIS IS OBVIOUS SIMPLE PHOTOSHOP. HOWEVER PLEASE LET US LEARN TO RESPECT ONE ANOTHER ALWAYS. THANKS.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Na by force to go serve? dem no go stay for their house? dem stand dere like masquerade grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
vanstanzy:

This is madness. Chei, illiteracy no good o. Taking pictures is all about capturing the face and anyother part of the body of interest. Then whats the use of the pic if the entire body including the face is covered-up? Maybe they are snapping the eyes. Which is perfectly senseless.

I want you to read the "quoted piece" aloud ten(10) times and see if it makes any sense.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
So sad to be a woman in this society.

Physical and mental slavery in the North, mental slavery in the South.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So sad to be a woman in this society.

Physical and mental slavery in the North,
And na who be that yeye man wey no want make another man see ihm wife face? grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Muslims are no different from Christians. Both restrict their women in one fashion or the other.
Muslim women are brought up to "cover" their goodies. Christian women may not be forced to cover it up, but it's expected of them. Harsh criticism from both society.

Abeg, what is the meaning of this nonsense?

Christians:

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4652120453416311&pid=1.7[/img]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
J12:

I want you to read the "quoted piece" aloud ten(10) times and see if it makes any sense.

J12, u again? Please go lie down and sleep be4 u hurt urself, its past ur bedtime angry angry angry. This is 10.30pm, u are supposed to have slept 3 hours ago. What happened? mummy didn't tuck u in? angry angry angry Leave this discussion for the adults.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Freiburger:
And na who be that yeye man wey no want make another man see ihm wife face? grin

And a christian brother wants another man to stare at his wife?
What did your God say about not looking at a woman with "that" eyes?
Pluck your eyes o.
Weren't women in the Christian societies covered up back in the days?
Christianity isn't as harsh as before because of the increasing numbers of atheism.
A blessing and pivotal change in American society was the separation of the Church from the Law.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by psquarex(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Symphony007: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
I respect the fact that despite their level of education and exposure, these ladies still clinge to their culture and tradition.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Muslims are no different from Christians. Both restrict their women in one fashion or the other.
Muslim women are brought up to "cover" their goodies. Christian women may not be forced to cover it up, but it's expected of them. Harsh criticism from both society.

Abeg, what is the meaning of this nonsense?

Christians:

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4652120453416311&pid=1.7[/img]

Funny!!! grin grin grin Ileke-idi, u re such a JESTER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U mean u don't know the difference? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And a christian brother wants another man to stare at his wife?
You can stare at my wife, but don't touch, if dare na Gboza be that. grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Mustymohd2: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu: Halloween in NYSC camp?
guy u self nawaooo which b halloween na shoooooo
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Egungun be careful na express u dey go
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Freiburger:
You can stare at my wife, but don't touch, if dare na Gboza be that. grin

LOL that's the mentality.
Islamic societies are still living in the sand ages.
They need to separate their religious ideology from their law. That's something that Christianity has done. That's why people like me can live freely, of my own decisions. Imagine if things had not changed, a "jury" of old useless hags with slippers bosoms would prolly hang me for showing my sexy cleavage.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Chokolee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Psquare saw this and sang*wahala dey*

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by dnawah(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
21 day military training and 21 ninja training is also welcome.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
But then, there wouldn't be a female "jury". They'd be busy spitting fire from their dilapidated homes, telling their hu-sbands to hang me cheesy
Mehn thank the "Lord"!!!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by nigerboi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is rubbish of the highest order. If your religion doesn't permit you to open ur face, then to serve is not by force. Do u wan to tell me these marsqurades are truly who they are? Can they stand in front of the class and teach with that boko haram uniform? Pls remove ur veil
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by ignis: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rich Dad: And this ones are literate Abi? Stone age mentality I tell ya. Smh
Graduates of course.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL that's the mentality.
Islamic societies are still living in the sand ages.
They need to separate their religious ideology from their law.
Not only the Islamic religion, every religion got greedy rules in their doctrine, some christain denominations are even worse.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by aurenflani: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
I have long understand Nigerian Christians to be extremists - don't get me wrong. I do not mean they are extremists because of their attachment to their faith (Christianity), I mean in their overzealous desperation to be " civilize". Now that is the problem. The dilemma between what is civilize and christian values. Because Muslims do not have that dilemma, Islam have became their nightmare.

if not, how can you answer the question: Why is Mary always depicted as a woman covering her head? Why did Paul who by the way is the real founder of Christianity having written more than half books of the new testament said that women who do not cover their heads must be shaved?

You people are so blinded with the sickness of 'civilized' that you do not care that your mothers, sisters, aunts and daughters walk half naked showing all these parts of the woman that draws men attention to her to the extent that you frown at women who obey their religious teaching and come out of their homes in moderate cloths. Are you really that sick? And you said you are actually waiting for Jesus? Have you people really taken a critical look at yourselves? Do you really believe in this Christianity as the way to save your souls. Really? Really? Really?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse / Eid Mubarak / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.