Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) (27677 Views)

Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / "Muslim Youth Group Whatsapp Chat". / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
azeezlateefah: These are the inmates of paradise let's wait and see ya'all would wish to have accept islam as billions are regretting in their graves right now! Only if you would understand the truth...Allah knows best!
lovely
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
lovely
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babymama3: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
[size=18pt]
firstolalekan: I am a muslim, but this is foolishness.
[/size]

Gbam!
Nothing to add
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=azeezlateefah]These are the inmates of paradise let's wait and see ya'all would wish to have accept islam as billions are regretting in their graves right now! Only if you would understand the truth...Allah knows best! Yes Allahu aalam!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babymama3: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
azeezlateefah: These are the inmates of paradise ...Allah knows best!

Inmates? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chineke mee
Slaves on earth inmates in paradise shocked
Chai
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
u are a muslim nobody is disputing that. But reasoning as a muslim is somehow.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama: [size=18pt][/size]

Gbam!
Nothing to add
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by mine86: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
ISLAM MUST PROGRESS LIKE IT OR NOT
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shakkeyrah: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama: [size=18pt][/size]

Gbam!
Nothing to add
u are a muslim nobody is disputing that. But ur reasoning is uncalled for.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
shakkeyrah: lovely
Lovely? shocked shocked Shakiratu!! I hope u intend to write 'loathsome' look very well at those pix and tell me what is lovely in them! **tomakint hisses, continues with his work on his laptop, while expecting the next pungent e-attacks from Shakiratu**
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by maimunat: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Good to know that they are Muslims. Kudos to those sist. My slogan will always remain "keep to your fate no matter the circumstances". Hijab has always be the bride of a Muslimah, NYSC or no NYSC may Allah reward them. Ameen
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Emdee590(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
JomoGbomo2: .....until we understand the word diversity, we will always be fighting in this country for no reason.

and who said they want to go for NYSC, they just have been coerced by the "law".

I respect them for being true to what they believe despite all odds in the world and I wonder how many of us do believe in anything to this level-that we will stand odd out of the crowd.
thanks so much bro, na only u make sense here . As for una wey una mouth dey ovafloat on dz topic plz stop comentin on that whch u hav no knowledge of, after all , na dia religion
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by ignis: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
maimunat: Good to know that they are Muslims. Kudos to those sist. My slogan will always remain "keep to your fate no matter the circumstances". Hijab has always be the bride of a Muslimah, NYSC or no NYSC may Allah reward them. Ameen

We are all here to learn
*** it's faith not fate,
Pride not bride.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by temitemi1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is madness!!!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama:

Inmates? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chineke mee
Slaves on earth inmates in paradise shocked
Chai
grin grin grin grin grin baby mama don't even start, my ribs are cracking up already grin grin and you forgot to add 'plus the 70 virgins' for faithful Mallams. So much for a religion undecided Definitely, the Christian's Heaven is different from Muslim's own!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by olayiwolaaims: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Can everyone please stop judging, ...and say words with fact.........lot of idiots now reside on NL SMH......everyone has the right to wear anything ........
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Prexzi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
SAVE ME O... NA FILM ABI NA TRUE?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by toluleke(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
JomoGbomo2: .....until we understand the word diversity, we will always be fighting in this country for no reason.

and who said they want to go for NYSC, they just have been coerced by the "law".

I respect them for being true to what they believe despite all odds in the world and I wonder how many of us do believe in anything to this level-that we will stand odd out of the crowd.
sharapp.i wod rada standout in meaniful fins dan dress like aliens
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by OZAMMS(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Islam is so unique that muslims hardly get caried away by way of diviation from the tenents of the religion there is no modernasation in islam it has its guiding principles that is adhered to strictly to the later NO COMPROMISE
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Davidogar(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
boko devil's wicked world, religion of evil's.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
fuke:

Who tells you some of those condoms were not used on those with hijabs.

Stop fooling yourself.

They could be as promiscuous as the night girl at Ojuelegba.

If I tell you half of what I know about them, you will tear the stupid thing off the face of the next one you see.
they worst things,they use that cloth to do all sort of terrible things with men,a friend of mine once you that cloth to go into a house to visit her eleha woman friend without the husband knowing.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
OZAMMS: Islam is so unique that muslims hardly get caried away by way of diviation from the tenents of the religion there is no modernasation in islam it has its guiding principles that is adhered to strictly to the later NO COMPROMISE
is that the reason some of your people commit a lot of atrocities in the country and the world at large?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: is that the reason some of your people commit a lot of atrocities in the country and the world at large?
...no you don't get it! Those terrorists are not Muslims according to them (the Real Muslims)! They are just 'followers of Muhammad and worshippers of Allah' (according to me grin)!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by soloniger(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Clerverly: New Corper's Uniform Or What Do We Call This?

A friend sent this from one of the NYSC Camps. I never knew any type of dressing could be allowed in a quasi military training like NYSC Scheme. Naija We Hail Thee grin grin grin

muslim copers put on these type of dressing outside paramilitary activities in camp, prayer or resting time.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by mightiersa: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2012
"Black Shaddows" from Buyeo have infiltrated the Gurgoyeo camp.

King Daeso, why? Why did u choose to marge with Nigeria BokoHaram?

GEJ you better meet with Jumong before it's too late.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Silialuv(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
Dis is madness,these people re 4rm remote area,i guess they feature in d foreign film called" D gods must b crasy"
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by REVOLUTNIS: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Potential terrorists
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by makyegh(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Clerverly: New Corper's Uniform Or What Do We Call This?

A friend sent this from one of the NYSC Camps. I never knew any type of dressing could be allowed in a quasi military training like NYSC Scheme. Naija We Hail Thee grin grin grin
This is totally unacceptable. There has got to be limit as to what is acceptable as a covering for religious purposes. I personally feel the Burqa too much potential for danger. The Hijab should be enough, at least then you can tel who is what.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hannydarl(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ramtzy: SECONDED..!!!

Do moslem men believe their women have anything in their heads?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Jummymine(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
nothing of the sot. its no photoshop.
there are hundreds of them like that allmover ojr universities, including quite a few first classes!
one can be anything while still holding on to onesvreligious principles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse / Eid Mubarak / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.