Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) (27684 Views)

Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / "Muslim Youth Group Whatsapp Chat". / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Psylas: Muslim women takin 4to
Lol.. I beg which one is Fatimah among them? Nonsense..
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hagma37yahoocom: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Freiburger: Wahala dey ooo, after you don acquire western education finish, you cover your body dey go do NYSC.
If what you are saying make sense,then boko is haram (Western education is forbidden).
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by mu2sa2: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:
Stone age people.
Creator save this country.
But u will call them modern if they were dressed in mini or see thru or even bikini. Grade 1 hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by fuke(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

what is stone age about that? Nigerians should learn how to see other people culture and norms as a diversity. We cannot posses the same way of life. Beside, is dressing nude the best? If you get to NYSC orientation camp, you will see a lady witth very big la.ps in a very short pant on the parade ground. Just within 2 weeks you start seing used comdom everywhere. So you call that jet age or dark age.

Who tells you some of those condoms were not used on those with hijabs.

Stop fooling yourself.

They could be as promiscuous as the night girl at Ojuelegba.

If I tell you half of what I know about them, you will tear the stupid thing off the face of the next one you see.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jamil2(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2012
mizzyboy007: guy shut up ur mouth and go and sleep...
Hmn so many strange things on NL these days. I can see the childish acts here and there whats wrong if someone pasted what in his mind and atleast made a sense and even addressed the issue at hand. The mods need to wake up from slumber and handle with atmost care their duties, how on earth the above qoute hasn't been hidden?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jamil2(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2012
mizzyboy007: guy shut up ur mouth and go and sleep...
Hmn so many strange things on NL these days. I can see the childish acts here and there whats wrong if someone pasted what in his mind and atleast made a sense and even addressed the issue at hand. The mods needs to wake up from slumber and handle with atmost care their duties, how on earth the above qoute hasn't been hidden?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by fapcrook(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2012
guyman2: They can Bleep! It reminds me of one Amina I was fucking with this Hijab. She so enjoyed it that she visits thrice in a week and I will go through the stress of undressing these burqas and guess what, she is very pretty. She also hated condoms and would tell me that I shouldn't be scared cos she can't get pregnant for me.
God will reward o and d Amina according to your intention. Go on, bleep all Amina, Rukaya, Hafsa,etc, you wil pay for it one day

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jamil2(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2012
mu2sa2: But u will call them modern if they were dressed in mini or see thru or even bikini. Grade 1 hypocrite.
Don't mind them they are expecting them to dress the way Calabar carnibal dressed some days ago Nik.ed for them thats is development. And I bet non of these dudes that really happy when their daughters moving around in the community with indecent dress.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jude33084(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2012
JomoGbomo2: .....until we understand the word diversity, we will always be fighting in this country for no reason.

and who said they want to go for NYSC, they just have been coerced by the "law".

I respect them for being true to what they believe despite all odds in the world and I wonder how many of us do believe in anything to this level-that we will stand odd out of the crowd.

What odd? If you don't like western education why not stick to your Islamic learning instead of making a fool out of yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2012
vanstanzy:

J12, u again? Please go lie down and sleep be4 u hurt urself, its past ur bedtime angry angry angry. This is 10.30pm, u are supposed to have slept 3 hours ago. What happened? mummy didn't tuck u in? angry angry angry Leave this discussion for the adults.

You be mumu.
This is what you said:
vanstanzy:

This is madness. Chei, illiteracy no good o. Taking pictures is all about capturing the face and anyother part of the body of interest. Then whats the use of the pic if the entire body including the face is covered-up? Maybe they are snapping the eyes. Which is perfectly senseless.

1. You don't know what illiteracy means. How someone chooses or prefers to dress doesn't mean he or she is illiterate.
2. You also don't know what taking pictures is all about. People take pictures of their naked bodies, their private parts, their hands, their feet etc. You don't need to show your face in a picture. It is not senseless to "snap" your eyes, rather it is senseless to say that its senseless.

You sound very uneducated, mentally lazy and myopic.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jude33084(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2012
mu2sa2: But u will call them modern if they were dressed in mini or see thru or even bikini. Grade 1 hypocrite.

Since when NYSC dress code has become indecent mallam? And you call others hyprocrite shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jimts(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2012
"A woman modestly dressed is as beautiful as a pearl in it's shell"
~JIM

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hannydarl(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

what is stone age about that? Nigerians should learn how to see other people culture and norms as a diversity. We cannot posses the same way of life. Beside, is dressing nude the best? If you get to NYSC orientation camp, you will see a lady witth very big la.ps in a very short pant on the parade ground. Just within 2 weeks you start seing used comdom everywhere. So you call that jet age or dark age.

Abeg even those women in black can be loose if they choose to. Do you want to say no moslem has primarital sex? Don't moslem men still rape their women and ask for proff?
NYSC has a uniform. They could wear that and cover their heads, shoulders and arms down to their bums with a veil . And NYSC is not by force let their men ask for their women to be exempted if they feel it will expose the women. If you decide to go serve then by all means know the implications.
How do we know they are not perverts in the female hostel? I am not against their dressing o. Its their right and choice outside the Camp. That they are covered does not mean they are saints. Its the way they have been wired. Believe me those women who dress scantily are frowned upon by people just that they don't get stoned or floged but no one will like his sister or wife dress like that.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Remii(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2012
those pictures are not real, look closely at cap placements. Only God know the intention of the poster and the picture creator. However, people should be free to dress anyhow they like, as long as they can be identified by authority so that mischief makers don't disguise like them to unleash havoc on all of us.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hardizzle: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Ninja,in shaolin temple
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by KDULAR: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2012
Truly , enlightenment, common sense, modesty and true religion and Nationalism has nose dived in this country and believe you me if our Nigerian Moslems and indeed Christians continue in this way, we'll have no standards to behold again. There's a gradual and consistent increase in fanaticism and justification of deviant,behaviour to authority under the guise of religion and in real sense it has nothing to do with religion or better put Faith ( both Christianity and Islam) and we are not seeing the damage we are creating for ourselves.
The people of Saudi Arabia, UAE , Cote D'Voire, Senegal Bahrain, Tunisia,Jordan, Lebanon, even Egypt, Iran Iraq understands what it means to be a national of a country and are indeed nationalistic inspite of their general religious inclinations and most of these countries are far better with whatever they have than we here with all that we have. I said it earlier that the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs will have to wade into issues such as this. Let's practice religion in the proper way within the ambit of the law and order and not just be unnecessarily deviant JUST TO PROVE A POINT THAT WE ALL ALREADY KNOW. These two religions are really tearing this country into pieces. May God have mercy.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

If what you are saying make sense,then boko is haram (Western education is forbidden).
That's not new, it is already forbidden in some places. grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by OmoOlomu(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2012
firstolalekan: I am a muslim, but this is foolishness.
then u needto check ur knowlede of the religion, who tell u datv this is not a photoshopped pics, and even if its real it tells u how commited some are to their faith. U NEED TO RESPECT UR CREATOR BEFORE FELLOW CREATIONS.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by AK481(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2012
la furia:
...people are allowed to walk in bikini while others who chose to cover from head to toe are not allowed because YOU dont feel comfortable about it smh. u talk about insecurity, u want us to beleive that most of the people behind d bombings were dressed like that? u just made it up with no fact, at least no one has said one of the gun men were dressed in burqa.
of what benefit is it to you id people? is the tag of suicide bomber written on peoples foreward. she uncovers her face for u too see but has a bomb underneath, what do u do? people donot hide their face in nigeria to commit crime. u simply hate people dressing in burqa which is ok and your opinon because the reality is people will surely create a way of commiting crime.i guess the govt should ban hoodies as well. so quit forming a SSS.

Smh.....you just failed common sense 101.
For allah's sake this ia nys"corp"(meaning a paramilitary),
Do you support out soldiers or policewomen dressed like this while carrying their duty?

Yes or no.
Your response will tell us the iq rate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by OmoOlomu(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2012
NOW ITS CLEAR TO ME DIS IS EVEN PHOTOSHOPPED LOOK AT D POSTURE OF THE CAP ON THEIR CLEARLY AND U LL SEE SOMETHIN WRONG WITH IT, WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK 4 A WAY TO ABUSE ISLAM?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by lawalsalisumuhd: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2012
nice dressin no intimidation of any part of hteir bodi
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by funshoa1(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2012
It's the fear of Allah not any other thing.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Ramtzy: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2012
DMainMan: When a Jewish monk passes, d west respect him but if it is a Muslim man with beard, d west wil insult him

Christians on this forum abuse and curse Holy Prophet Muhammed (SAW) with joy while no muslim has ever abuse Jesus and ur Jehovah

Yet when we defend and maintain our values, most christians here wil b lamenting like cry babies

This is a true reflection of what is happening in our society. The West steal muslims oil, land, kill innocent children, try christenizing dem. Yet when we muslims, defend our self and values, de label us terrorist.

Thank u sisters for propagating Islam. This is a wake up call for us to increase our faith. Paradise wil b won. In Sha ALLAH
Thats what you get from the hypocrite.. Below pix speaks volume

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Ramtzy: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2012
marod: ‘If the Virgin Mary appears wearing a Veil on all her pictures, how can you ask me to sign on a Hijab ban law?’- Roberto Maroni, Italian minister
. They might be very few, but they are usually in all batches in most states. You don't notice them because they are usually exempted from the orientation camp. That is the constitutional provision for them. If they are allowed in Government Institutions, why won't they be allowed to serve? Don't know how they have offended any of you. Please let's learn to respect and tolerate one another. Am sure there is also a lost culture similar to this in your religion. Call them whatever you like, Masquerades, Illiterate, stone age people, ojuju calabar, terrorist, Halloween, Fanatics etc. Those before them were called worse. They are no fanatics. Three hearty cheers to those women of honour.
SECONDED..!!!

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
These are the inmates of paradise let's wait and see ya'all would wish to have accept islam as billions are regretting in their graves right now! Only if you would understand the truth...Allah knows best!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ramtzy: SECONDED..!!!
What's in your head? western education grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Alexchubee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Clerverly: New Corper's Uniform Or What Do We Call This?

A friend sent this from one of the NYSC Camps. I never knew any type of dressing could be allowed in a quasi military training like NYSC Scheme. Naija We Hail Thee grin grin grin
na wa ooh...hw do they breathe?
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
fuke: Who tells you some of those condoms were not used on those with hijabs.
Stop fooling yourself. They could be as promiscuous as the night girl at Ojuelegba. If I tell you half of what I know about them, you will tear the stupid thing off the face of the next one you see.
Abeg tell him NOW so dat he will understand the 'real meaning of being hypocritical'. If I should say one-fourth of what I know and heard about these hijab-wearing zealots, this thread wil go bananas!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Amee1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
A very nice dress. Mary mother of jesus wore this dress. Visit isreal and see their native dress.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
azeezlateefah: These are the inmates of paradise let's wait and see ya'all would wish to have accept islam as billions are regretting in their graves right now! Only if you would understand the truth...Allah knows best!
Inmates? damn, u just cracked me up wit dat grin the sooner you realised you people are just tryin to re-write the Bible and adulterate Christianity with ur 'LIE, LIE, E-LIE, LIE' the better for u! Paradise ko, Palestine ni undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse / Eid Mubarak / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.