Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,106 members, 7,856,403 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86595 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Onedolar: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
pls sir help us to explain that 15min system using diagram like the ones you do for the other system.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
For those who mailed me

Here is the simple way of using the clouds on 5 min to pick very good trades, target ranges from 20 pips +
but breakeven at 20 pips if you have a bigger target

a simple way to get 20 pips daily is just , go to 5 min EJ chart, put the multi timeframe Cloud setting to , 15 min,
take classic entries on 5min, while using a 15 min cloud as noise filter, set TP at 20 pips and SL 25 pips, 90% of the time, the TP shud be hit . just one of my little "open secrets" grin grin
avoid Asian Session and once you hit 20 pips for that day ,chill, no do longer troat grin, cos till you start looking for 100 pips a trade you wont know

a classic, high accuracy sell , on 7th june, target was 20 pips but trade went 140 pips, so if you want bigger pips, get ready to trail, thats what i do to catch the big fish cool

a classic sell sample below

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
a classic buy , note do not gamble, stick to the rules and smile to the bank, try something else, and end up a funding customer grin grin

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
my 5 min template attached

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Onedolar: pls sir help us to explain that 15min system using diagram like the ones you do for the other system.

the same rules in the pic above apply to the 15 min, just choose the timeframe that suits your day to day activities, if your an employee trading the clouds on 1 hour chart might not be a bad option cos of time factor,
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Saintigk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Olowo Rozay5, I will join u soon.....
Do u use visa card to fund nd withdraw from ur tradin accts?
Pls whc mode of deposis nd withdrawal can u recommend?.....I'm nt a fan of e-currency
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2013
miised this thread...would be active as from monday

Good work x5
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5: For those who mailed me

Here is the simple way of using the clouds on 5 min to pick very good trades, target ranges from 20 pips +
but breakeven at 20 pips if you have a bigger target

a simple way to get 20 pips daily is just , go to 5 min EJ chart, put the multi timeframe Cloud setting to , 15 min,
take classic entries on 5min, while using a 15 min cloud as noise filter, set TP at 20 pips and SL 25 pips, 90% of the time, the TP shud be hit . just one of my little "open secrets" grin grin
avoid Asian Session and once you hit 20 pips for that day ,chill, no do longer troat grin, cos till you start looking for 100 pips a trade you wont know

a classic, high accuracy sell , on 7th june, target was 20 pips but trade went 140 pips, so if you want bigger pips, get ready to trail, thats what i do to catch the big fish cool

a classic sell sample below

What do you mean by "put the multi timeframe Cloud setting to , 15 min,"?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5: my 5 min template attached

My cloud candles don't show! undecided
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Onedolar: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2013
tanx oga may God bless you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann:

My cloud candles don't show! undecided

hope your indictors are complete, check the list below

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Here are my indicators.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nairakobo: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

hope your indictors are complete, check the list below

Mine isnt complete, it has ZB-cloudlines, ZB-cloudcandles, Fibbonacci pivots and DDFX 3 BBStop v4... the rest are missing from the template, pls kindly help complete it. God bless u
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann: Here are my indicators.

then re apply the template on a 5min chart, and make sure chart on foreground is disablel
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
nairakobo:

Mine isnt complete, it has
ZB-cloudlines,
ZB-cloudcandles,
Fibbonacci pivots and
DDFX 3 BBStop v4...
the rest are missing from the template, pls kindly help complete it. God bless u

you wud have listed , looks confusing how you typed it
i have attached the multi timeframe ichimoku

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls what reliable and convenient options are there to fund instaforex?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

then re apply the template on a 5min chart, and make sure chart on foreground is disablel

problem solved
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann: Pls what reliable and convenient options are there to fund instaforex?

for now wire trasnfer only, i have left them for good,
anything outside wire trasnfer then get ready to listen to Chop my money remix by psquare ft instaforex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Onedolar: pls sir help us to explain that 15min system using diagram like the ones you do for the other system.
for others who might still need a cleared picture

3 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

anything outside wire trasnfer then get ready to listen to Chop my money remix by psquare ft instaforex grin grin

What broker do you use now?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

What about instaforex bankwire?What broker do you use now?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann:

What about instaforex bankwire?What broker do you use now?

bank wire is ok,

Xe markets and Exness
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kcc515(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

Rozay, You are soo funny grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
kcc515:

Rozay, You are soo funny grin grin grin

abi i dey lie grin

that kind broker where dey set trap for clients, they already have some of my money trapped till november
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Rozay, pls help me wit the Candle closing time indy. Thanks [/size]
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]Rozay, pls help me wit the Candle closing time indy. Thanks [/size]

ok
attached

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:

ok
attached
[size=13pt] 10Q smiley [/size]
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Onedolar: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
rozayx5:
for others who might still need a cleared picture

tankx vry much
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2013
back from the Nairaland, Jail nice to be in the lab

will drop a range filter later you can use to determine ranges, cause that a headache for many traders grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Onedolar: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2013
rozayx5: back from the Nairaland, Jail nice to be in the lab

will drop a range filter later you can use to determine ranges, cause that a headache for many traders grin

tnx Sir we ar waiting. Me too i am afraid to post not to get ban because of the useless spambot last time i dont knw what i did that got me ban.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
JUST FINISH READING FROM PAGE 10 grin grin grin

NO BE SMALL THING OH #2FACE#

YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN @X5

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.