Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86535 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2013
irabor001: ........................................ is instanforex having any issue?pls tell me ur experience with dem.....

they cancel people news trades as i have experience and another person reported them here
if you make profit on gaps they cancel the profits
the seized all funds deposited thru LR, and said the owners shud trade till november before they can withdraw, where they will then cancel 50% of your initial deposit shocked shocked

They slip peoples stop losses a lot and give exuses later

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2013
rozay wats ur gtalk handle
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2013
aguiyi: rozay wats ur gtalk handle

my NL handle @ gmail . c om
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bizzman001: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oga rozayx5 pls i wan ask u a ?...hw u com abt ur name 'razayx5'
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
bizzman001: Oga rozayx5 pls i wan ask u a ?...hw u com abt ur name 'razayx5'
grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
rozayx5:

which part do you not understand
the clouds are simple, but complicated at first look grin

I no gree look am twice...will let u know sha
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fembizz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
fembizz: The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
rozayx5:

they cancel people news trades as i have experience and another person reported them here
if you make profit on gaps they cancel the profits
the seized all funds deposited thru LR, and said the owners shud trade till november before they can withdraw, where they will then cancel 50% of your initial deposit shocked shocked

They slip peoples stop losses a lot and give exuses later

ok just uninstalled their trader from my pc

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Onedolar: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxibrainz: have MTN magic sim cards
for sale and glo magic sims
for sale, if you want to
learn how to configure the
glo magic sim settings you
pay me a token with the
mtn and glo magic sim you
can browse and download
unlimitedly both on your
phone and laptop or any
gadget you want or
alternatively if you have
no money to pay me tell me
what you do for me in
exchange of the settings,
tell me what you can teach
me or do for me in
exchange of the settings
and if it acceptable to me
'we would do the trade by
barter' my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested

u nva talk as e dey do u.... u will soon be banned if u r nt careful litter everywhere wit ur talk
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2013

funny question indeed

am a Rick Ross ( rozay) fan

and i Love BMW X5 series (x5)

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2013
cloud traders this is how a fake signal looks like, for those of you who dont know cool
and always gather support from the immediate senior timeframe before pulling the trigger

pic has been illustrated cool

you can ask your questions

3 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by malachi2uk(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2013
^^^^ Who be this one again

please Rozay help me with links to cloud ebooks and where i can read about them,2ndly please list the indicators attached in your above chat let me download them in the previous pages.

Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2013
malachi2uk: ^^^^ Who be this one again

please Rozay help me with links to cloud ebooks and where i can read about them,2ndly please list the indicators attached in your above chat let me download them in the previous pages.

Thanks

www DOT mediafire DOT com /download /5d248zia5lw5a6e/ rozayx5 DOT zip

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
@forex prophet
Quick trailing attached

CSM from
currencynewstradingDOTcom

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FxTizzle(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rozay

how do u know the direction before news release from CSM and the meaning of 165k by the right hand side
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
FxTizzle: Rozay

how do u know the direction before news release from CSM and the meaning of 165k by the right handside

csm is used for news timing, and also to note weak currencies and take advantage of. the weak currencies by buying the stronger currency and selling the weaker one
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rozay, u don forget me oh. No b so, it is well...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Rozay, u don forget me oh. No b so, it is well...

grin grin
i never forget you, na u dey absent oh
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by osahonmk(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2013
@rozay please how can i use the quick trailing on my meta4 platform??
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
osahonmk: @rozay please how can i use the quick trailing on my meta4 platform??

put in the experts folder

with other EA's
when you want to uss it to trade news or other normal trading just put in your desired Trade settings and activate it, it will monitor the trade for you
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FxTizzle(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2013
rozayx5:

csm is used for news timing, and also to note weak currencies and take advantage of. the weak currencies by buying the stronger currency and selling the weaker one

Tanx...what about the 163k
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
FxTizzle:

Tanx...what about the 163k

that was the forecast figure but the released figure ( actual) was bigger than expected

that why the US dollar flew through the roof cool

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
market open, wish all dem cloud traders another week of ATM disturbance cool cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by WinningEdge: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2013
hello rozay,please l have an indicator that l can`t attach to my
chart.though it appears on my custom indicators but it isn`t coming up
to my chart each time l click on it.Do you have an idea of what the problem could be?
thanks in advance
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2013
WinningEdge: hello rozay,please l have an indicator that l can`t attach to my
chart.though it appears on my custom indicators but it isn`t coming up
to my chart each time l click on it.Do you have an idea of what the problem could be?
thanks in advance

download the indicator below,attach it to ur chart and attach ur indicator back

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by slim1739: 1:50am On Jul 11, 2013
teeboy4x:

download the indicator below,attach it to ur chart and attach ur indicator back
hello teeboy,thanks for your response.l attached the snake indicator but my indicator
is still not attaching to the chart.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2013
Rozay, great work you are doing here. Appreciate it much. There is the IchiMonitor I have but does not display on my charts for whatever reason. could you give me the link to yours to download. Appreciate your efforts and thanks in advance bro.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Zither: Rozay, great work you are doing here. Appreciate it much. There is the IchiMonitor I have but does not display on my charts for whatever reason. could you give me the link to yours to download. Appreciate your efforts and thanks in advance bro.

check the settings ,and reduce the offset from top to 150 till it shows in your screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.