Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86543 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bizzman001: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Oga me rozayx....pls i need ur help badly i used dis indy supertrendprofit to trade fx nd bom i win on bom wit it nd i loss on fx...pls oga me i need u to put me tru hw to used it on fx walla
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2013
bizzman001: Oga me rozayx....pls i need ur help badly i used dis indy supertrendprofit to trade fx nd bom i win on bom wit it nd i loss on fx...pls oga me i need u to put me tru hw to used it on fx walla
then you shud have restricted it to BOm then
Anyways, drop it here
and give an idea of how you used it on BOM lets see if it can be use on FX successfully
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bizzman001: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
rozayx5:
then you shud have restricted it to BOm then
Anyways, drop it here
and give an idea of how you used it on BOM lets see if it can be use on FX successfully
oga me abeg chk BOM side....nd put it to wk on fx
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by gerald2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
rozayx5: back from the Nairaland, Jail nice to be in the lab

will drop a range filter later you can use to determine ranges, cause that a headache for many traders grin
My very good friend I'm patiently waiting for da bomb. Chei, I pity Hotforex cos they are paying me heavily now.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2013
bizzman001: oga me abeg chk BOM side....nd put it to wk on fx

you can try this, cos this is what i was able to come up with.

add a bbstop with deviation 2 and length 18
take signals that correspond with the bbstop
change the period to 45 on the indy, it works very well on 1hr
TIP just eat the trend as much as you can.
and hope it does not repaint wink
a sell signal marked in the line below
but as you all know systems like this will have problems in range but do fine in trends

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by babaireti(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hello House,please i need someone to put me through installing an indicator which i downloaded for use.
I will appreciate any assistance on this to enable me to start using it.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
baba ireti: Hello House,please i need someone to put me through installing an indicator which i downloaded for use.
I will appreciate any assistance on this to enable me to start using it.

more details
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
On behalf of my friend am asking this. Abeg how can he scalp on 5 min only because the guy have a lot of time starting from 10am to 5pm daily. Many 5 min kumo strategy here so don't know which to follow again for 90% accuracy.

Lastly, are you using the same settings 9 ,26, 52 for the kumo cloud? The indicators are:

ZB cloudlines
ZB cloudmatrix
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kasonud(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
House please help me here...i fund my litfx acct since 12hs ago but unable to make order,i can see my money right in the MT4 but unable to make order...?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2013
kasonud: House please help me here...i fund my litfx acct since 12hs ago but unable to make order,i can see my money right in the MT4 but unable to make order...?

drop the question on the alerts thread
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kcc515(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls sir, I need your 4hr pivot( Support and resistance) and Daily...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
kcc515: Pls sir, I need your 4hr pivot( Support and resistance) and Daily...

Ur pips is my command cheesy

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FOREXMARTS: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Let me know if u need anything
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
FOREXMARTS: Let me know if u need anything

more than Honored grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
learner1: On behalf of my friend am asking this. Abeg how can he scalp on 5 min only because the guy have a lot of time starting from 10am to 5pm daily. Many 5 min kumo strategy here so don't know which to follow again for 90% accuracy.

Lastly, are you using the same settings 9 ,26, 52 for the kumo cloud? The indicators are:

ZB cloudlines
ZB cloudmatrix

the basic one back there, but 15 min is sweeter, give it a try

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kcc515(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Ur pips is my command cheesy

Got it.. Thanks!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
please rozay can you do me a favour? I am seeing different indicators from different pages can you please attach all the indicators you use and the template on one post...PLZ. Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
liaslo++:
please rozay can you do me a favour? I am seeing different indicators from different pages can you please attach all the indicators you use and the template on one post...PLZ. Thanks

will give you an upload link to them drop your mail
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5:

star44guy [at] yahoo . com

thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
liaslo++:

star44guy [at] yahoo . com

thanks

download link sent
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^ thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kasonud(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5:

drop the question on the alerts thread

I have gotten a solution to this,pls can i have your cloudy indy sir?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by kasonud(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5:

pls can i have it sir kasonud @ yahoo dot com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bizzman001: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5:

oga abeg help me too o....bizzman001@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
This cloud is giving me serious Headache lipsrsealed
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
teeboy4x: This cloud is giving me serious Headache lipsrsealed

lol, maybe you use paracetamol....but seriously anything u don't understand on the chart why cant you just post the chart and rozay will explain to you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
teeboy4x: This cloud is giving me serious Headache lipsrsealed

which part do you not understand
the clouds are simple, but complicated at first look grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
bizzman001: oga abeg help me too o....bizzman001@gmail.com
kasonud: pls can i have it sir kasonud @ yahoo dot com

wwwDOTmediafire DOT com /download /5d248zia5lw5a6e/ rozayx5DOTzip
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Replace the dot will full stops, close the gaps and you get the link, make i relax from banning
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by irabor001: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
rozayx5: recommended brokers

xe markets
hot forex
FXCM

outside those above i dont know more

open a web money account and your set, the first 2 will allow you to withdraw your funds thru their card or other methods shud web money ever experience problems ( from present experience )

Insta forex is on my blacklist now
got 4 figs trapped with the rogues till november, hope they will be able to pay the withdrawal i will request then
........................................ is instanforex having any issue?pls tell me ur experience with dem.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79