Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86379 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2013
thank you bro... I did it and it worked fine..happy weekend..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
mehn last week was busy for me, hope to drop some major findings
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mylove007: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rozayx5, please do you trade BOM?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
mylove007: Rozayx5, please do you trade BOM?

i do have good option systems that i dont use
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Rozayx, hope you don't mind sharing with us your systems for binary options...will appreciate your help on that..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 5:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Rozayx has officially closed down his laboratory...chopping 2 much money in forex....no time for Lab grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2013
Zither: Rozayx has officially closed down his laboratory...chopping 2 much money in forex....no time for Lab grin

grin grin grin grin

i will drop it

there you go Bro attached, your option's ATM grin

1 Share

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Zither: Rozayx, hope you don't mind sharing with us your systems for binary options...will appreciate your help on that..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by eddyhaze(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin

i will drop it

there you go Bro attached, your option's ATM grin
Boss how do u use it for BOM? Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Oga Rozayx, 2 x many many thanks. U bin forget ur boiz grin
One thing I wan ask...does the indy repaint cos I think this is a killer for bom if traded right.....
nonetheless, you too much
cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2013
Zither: Oga Rozayx, 2 x many many thanks. U bin forget ur boiz grin
One thing I wan ask...does the indy repaint cos I think this is a killer for bom if traded right.....
nonetheless, you too much
cool

once the candle close the arrow appears on the closed candle, initiate a 15 min duration bet, on the new candle - put or call, however you call it

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
boss rozayx abeg how will i set an alert to my phone so as to get alert when price trigger my entry signal
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2013
youngmega: boss rozayx abeg how will i set an alert to my phone so as to get alert when price trigger my entry signal

gmail have a sms system i think, so if sent to your mail you can get it on phone

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Zither(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
X5, gracias bro. cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bomking4x: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Greetinx 2 x5

As I d see that ATM eh grin

I fit swear with my future buggati say dat system get 92% accuracy

Thanks for the update
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
You see?

Rozay has done what a white man would do... They wont give you water, but an ocean.

bomking4x: Greetinx 2 x5

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Manutd19: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks roza. Checking the system out
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
bomking4x: Greetinx 2 x5

Thanks for the update

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rozay, but this one no look like cloud na. Na another Indi b dis na abi cloud no dey work again? tongue
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by blisszy74: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
rozayx5: cloud traders this is how a fake signal looks like, for those of you who dont know cool
and always gather support from the immediate senior timeframe before pulling the trigger

pic has been illustrated cool

you can ask your questions
................man u ar d men! worlds can,t express how generous u ar..well dom my broda nd God bless u more for helping pple..u will never lack..once again well dom..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Rozay, but this one no look like cloud na. Na another Indi b dis na abi cloud no dey work again? tongue

this is for binary options abeg, read before you ask some questions

someone asked for an options system

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na joke
rozayx5:

this is for binary options abeg, read before you ask some questions

someone asked for an options system
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Na joke
wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by emmantrop: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
oga rozayx5, pls which state are you?
And pls wire me your mobile no.

thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
emmantrop: oga rozayx5, pls which state are you?
And pls wire me your mobile no.

thanks

you can send me a PM
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2013
simulating and simulating, i luv studying charts on weekends kiss kiss
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2013
O boy, there is chance that I will be in Akwa Ibom in a few months time o. Make we meet abeg. Guy, is there a way I can gain access to the same tools that 'show' you the way?

On the other hand... How do guys know the support or resistance?

Why do you say when the a trend reaches 1.32xx, you will buy or sell? How do know that it when you should buy or sell when it gets to that point.
rozayx5: simulating and simulating, i luv studying charts on weekends kiss kiss
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jaidopumpin: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2013
rozayx5:

will give you an upload link to them drop your mail
. Plz broda will love to have this too and their manuals thanks so much for ur assistance. akinjideyemiola@gmail.com thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Rozay, please send me some forex ebooks... I need more lessons apart from babypips.com

btw, I am enjoying the one from Henry Liu, which was recommended by you. Thanks cheesy
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by medmayor08: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Bros pls check ur inbox. I need it 2. Preciouslilly09@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Rozay, please send me some forex ebooks... I need more lessons apart from babypips.com

btw, I am enjoying the one from Henry Liu, which was recommended by you. Thanks cheesy

books,

i spend time on forexstrategiesresourcesDOTcom

more than reading theories, that dont impact my trading, the only thing am still reading and studying now is PAction

just doing a collection of tools that will improve my Paction, while running my clouds cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2013
jaidopumpin: . Plz broda will love to have this too and their manuals thanks so much for ur assistance. akinjideyemiola@gmail.com thanks

here is the link to the clouds system cool
check the pic below,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.