Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86533 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2013
manneger2:
Pls wetin u mean by wire trans

Bank wire trans...though u can also use GTbank master card or webmoney
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Akabay(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2013
dagr8:

ds is ur boi, se u be around nao, make I cm see.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2013
dagr8:

Master Dagr8 I hail o. It's been a whilem how is eferitin going?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Akabay:
ds is ur boi, se u be around nao, make I cm see.
are u on yahoo messenger? ..we can always chat
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Master Dagr8 I hail o. It's been a whilem how is eferitin going?
My oga...we are making progress o..whre are u hiding and hw ur area na
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Akabay(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
dagr8:
are u on yahoo messenger? ..we can always chat
yeap! ds is my yahoo messenger i.d: yelerichguy@yahoo.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2013
rozayx5:

you can reach me on google talk - my nL username@ gmail dot com
oga rozay pls help my platform has stop showing all curency pair only few .its xemarketmicro account thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
This is a short but straight forward tutorial that explains an aspect of price action. All in all, know that money management is the most important thing. Simple rules :
don't risk more than 3% of your equity at any particular time
stick to your rules...yeah its hard but i think that's the hard part of trading
keep it simple
Not using a stop loss is a cruel to you and an act of irresponsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 3

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 4

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 5

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 6

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 7

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2013
pg 8... study this materials and let me have your feedbacks. i ll still share on how to manage your trades, exits and money management later today

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2013
nice one, still scanning through the pics, though i might it on 4hr and 1hr cool

@ omejeo, your question wud be easier to answer if you gave us a pic of what your screen looks like
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
yomex_y2: pg 8... study this materials and let me have your feedbacks. i ll still share on how to manage your trades, exits and money management later today
thank sir iwe appreciate ride on HBD WISH YOU MANY RETURN grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by gerald2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ride on Yomex... This is good
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by martog: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice 1 mate....welldone!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
i ll prepare the remaining lesson note in the night. Glad its useful

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxbomovi: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for the tutorials. I want to ask an off question. Pls how do you use math murrey in your fx trading.
yomex_y2: i ll prepare the remaining lesson note in the night. Glad its useful
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by greenalwaz: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
yomex_y2: i ll prepare the remaining lesson note in the night. Glad its useful
Thks 4 d gud gestures, longlife n prosperty,giving is living u are a blesin.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 21, 2013
rozayx5:

risk to reward here is fixed 1:1
the pic below will explain better cool
stop loss is behind the cloud, we keep risk at it s minimum and maximise profits wink

can you trade on 4H TF with this strategy?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2013
n.oxide:

can you trade on 4H TF with this strategy?

sure , you just need patience

but shud pay on the long term cool

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Ichimoku Kikoh Yo cool
rozayx5:

sure , you just need patience

but shud pay on the long term cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2013
I finally found out what pa, p/ks, ts/ks and cs mean

Greetings,

PA: Price Action against the Kumo Cloud
P/KS: Price Actions against the Kijun-Sen
TS/KS: Tenkan-Sen v/s Kijun-Sen (Crossover Strength doesnt matter, just wether its above or below)
CS: Chikou-Span Bias

Simply explained but in this 1H chart EURAUD the price is above the cloud which indicates a bullish sentiment yet ichi360 is showing a red arrow

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2013
same thing I noticed in the 4H chart.

I'm I interpreting it wrongly or are the indicator settings wrong?

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
sorry house, my bad.

I was using wrong indicator version. Got the one on this thread and put it on the same 4H chart. Readings are ok now

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
EUR/USD Trading Plan – 21/08/2013
EU broke out of the symmetrical triangle we shown on our chart yesterday and actually touched 3400 and even broke it as we analyzed. Though, currently, EU is back under 3400 which is still considered a supply zone. Application of MACD indicator is also showing a divergence.
Bull Plan – EU has the 3400/3413 resistance to take care of before the bulls can take over and target 3450. A break of 3450 will expose 3500.
Bear Plan – Any bear entry signal around or below 3413/3400 price level is a good signal with SL around 3500 to target 3380 and 3360.
News – Watch out for ‘Existing Home Sales’ from the US.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
GBP/USD Trading Plan – 21/08/2013
GU is currently playing around the 5700 psychological pivot which was also the cap for yesterday’s move. For about 3 hrs, GU has tried to break this level with no success. If 5700 is broken (with volume) it’s a free ride for the bulls between 5700 and 5750. 5700 was touched last in June 17th this year. As it is, any sell signal below 5700 will target today’s low around 5650 and a break of 5650 will expose 5616. The Bears should also mind the thick red TL around today’s low at 5650 on their ways down.
Live Update – www.forexplanb.com

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Aloaye001: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
It baffules me dat since all ds while i bin on ds thread nobody hv bin able 2cm wit a trading system wit an indicator dat's 95% certain. follow me if u tink it's posible:08163831777
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Aloaye001: It baffules me dat since all ds while i bin on ds thread nobody hv bin able 2cm wit a trading system wit an indicator dat's 95% certain. follow me if u tink it's posible:08163831777

mods angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.