Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86380 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jaidopumpin: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
rozayx5:

here is the link to the clouds system cool
check the pic below,

Thanks bro I appreciate you and I

Wish for minds like yours cos many would

Want a token or a price to give out

Something of these nature

Thanks once again

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2013
jaidopumpin:

Thanks bro I appreciate you and I

Wish for minds like yours cos many would

Want a token or a price to give out

Something of these nature

Thanks once again

Thank God

more to come

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by benpuzzy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dis man wey no dey make noise at all, i hail u.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mylove007: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
rozayx5:

i do have good option systems that i dont use

Wonderful system, will try it out this week. Thanks bro.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by osca123(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2013
rozayx5:

Thank God

more to come
rozay i must say ur type on nairaland is rare. Am so inspired by ur actions here that i want to go live with instaforex this week wen my lapi is ready. Hope i can smile to ATM machine because ur system.

May God grant u more wisdom and health.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2013
osca123:
rozay i must say ur type on nairaland is rare. Am so inspired by ur actions here that i want to go live with instaforex this week wen my lapi is ready. Hope i can smile to ATM machine because ur system.

May God grant u more wisdom and health.

Amen, thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by osahonmk(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ rozay pls help with quick trailing setting to lock my profits its always showing quick trailing disabled wen i atach it to the pair am trading... Tank you Sir
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
osahonmk: @ rozay pls help with quick trailing setting to lock my profits its always showing quick trailing disabled wen i atach it to the pair am trading... Tank you Sir

am mobile now
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bayleaf(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello guys, i am actually a newbie in the world of forex but i am looking at opening an account with either Oanda or Alpari uk. Please can anyone advise on which I would be better off with?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by osca123(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
bayleaf: Hello guys, i am actually a newbie in the world of forex but i am looking at opening an account with either Oanda or Alpari uk. Please can anyone advise on which I would be better off with?

instaforex is good. They have a nigerian rep. U can fund and withdraw in naira..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:32am On Aug 08, 2013
osahonmk: @ rozay pls help with quick trailing setting to lock my profits its always showing quick trailing disabled wen i atach it to the pair am trading... Tank you Sir

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
please rozay can you help me with the indicator u discussed recently on bom thread and how to use it thanks sir.my mail poampearl@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by uyoatta(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
@rozayx5,God bless you brother. Kindly assist me with the cloud system and any other tool that could make me successful in my fx trading. Please my email add is;successpath74@yahoomail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
omejeo: please rozay can you help me with the indicator u discussed recently on bom thread and how to use it thanks sir.my mail poampearl@gmail.com

check 3 pages back

uyoatta: @rozayx5,God bless you brother. Kindly assist me with the cloud system and any other tool that could make me successful in my fx trading. Please my email add is;successpath74@yahoomail.com

page 11

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by folaschool: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
please rozay can you help me with the indicator u discussed recently on bom thread and how to use it thanks sir.my mail folamaster2009@gmail.com. i couldnt find from the 3 back pages, please help send it to my email or place it in the new page
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
folaschool: please rozay can you help me with the indicator u discussed recently on bom thread and how to use it thanks sir.my mail folamaster2009@gmail.com. i couldnt find from the 3 back pages, please help send it to my email or place it in the new page

3 pages back

and my last post on bom thread
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
pls rozay help i cannot see it what i saw is supertrend profit thanks sir
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
omejeo: pls rozay help i cannot see it what i saw is supertrend profit thanks sir

ATTACHED

SETTINGS

1, 21

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by stmichael001(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanx br0 r0zay 4 d vsd atm indicat0r,it w0rks.but sir pls,is there anyway i can set it s0 dat i'd be able t0 gt d signal s0me few minutes b4 d cl0se of d candle?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by osca123(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2013
thanks i have seen it .it only God will reward u sir continue ur good work.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by smythy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
rozayx5:

ATTACHED

SETTINGS

1, 21

rozay boss... Pls can u send ur number 2me jucee4rel@yahoo.co.uk cuz i wil b in Ak ib nextweek n i wil lik to meet wit u
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ayoola190: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
rozayx5:

ATTACHED

SETTINGS

1, 21
Whats the tweak on 1hr TF
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
boss as a cloud trader have doe so many readings in the ebook you gave me and have understand how the cloud works pls can you tell me the setting to use for it ..so i can use multiple timeframe while i take my entry in 4hr chart

..boss i go need your mobile number cos there is plenty moree questions to ask
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by antosco: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
I have been finding this strategy to be a very rewarding one. Has anybody become a millionaire using this method?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2013
antosco: I have been finding this strategy to be a very rewarding one. Has anybody become a millionaire using this method?

NO and YES .....forex is a game of self discipline and following ur trading plan ... only if u work ur way to become a milionaire with it .if u understad ur trading plan and strictly follow it then yes u can be a milionaire with it
but if u are the greedy type or non -knowledgeable type then its not for you
ask urself this question ,CAN I BE A MILLIONAIRE USING THIS SYSTEM ? if yes then work towards it .

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
youngmega: boss as a cloud trader have doe so many readings in the ebook you gave me and have understand how the cloud works pls can you tell me the setting to use for it ..so i can use multiple timeframe while i take my entry in 4hr chart

..boss i go need your mobile number cos there is plenty moree questions to ask

you can reach me on google talk - my nL username@ gmail dot com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by manneger2: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls gurus how can I fund my account that is open a real account with xe market
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
manneger2: Pls gurus how can I fund my account that is open a real account with xe market

wire trans
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by emmantrop: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2013
pls house I need help,
pls does anyone has "candle close time" indicator that display in "seconds" not minute.

pls, if you can help pls and pls do.

Thanks in advance
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
boss since ichimoku is based for mostly jpy pairs ...i will need and indicator for other non jpy pairs
anyone recommendable
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by manneger2: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
rozayx5:

wire trans
Pls wetin u mean by wire trans

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)