Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments (25029 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
baby-boy:

Why was he sacked?

Dunno, tell us why he was sacked.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by babyboy3(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
honeric01:

Dunno, tell us why he was sacked.

"It was the federation that brought Keshi to Togo and not the players.

"If they decide to sack Keshi, it is their decision and not that of the players," Adebayor insisted.

Adebayor said that he would continue to honour international call-ups for Togo, regardless of who is in charge.

"If Keshi is the coach of Togo and he calls me to play for Togo, I'll go but I will also do the same for any other coach that is in charge of the national team."

Adebayor stands firm on his claim that Keshi attempted to act as his agent - a claim which Keshi has denied - when he had made up his mind to leave French club Monaco.

"Keshi told me that he had a good club for me. When he says this, it means that he wants to be my agent.

"I was not ready to accept this. A coach should be a coach."
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by A40(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
baby-boy:

Adebayor stands firm on his claim that Keshi attempted to act as his agent - a claim which Keshi has denied - when he had made up his mind to leave French club Monaco.

"Keshi told me that he had a good club for me. When he says this, it means that he wants to be my agent.

"I was not ready to accept this. A coach should be a coach." [/i]
Hehehehe
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
baby-boy:

"It was the federation that brought Keshi to Togo and not the players.

"If they decide to sack Keshi, it is their decision and not that of the players," Adebayor insisted.

Adebayor said that he would continue to honour international call-ups for Togo, regardless of who is in charge.

"If Keshi is the coach of Togo and he calls me to play for Togo, I'll go but I will also do the same for any other coach that is in charge of the national team."

"I was not ready to accept this. A coach should be a coach."

was this why he was sacked? Any linking to his sack and how relevant is this to osaze not being picked?
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Honerico hope u went to God and Tweeted him him in2 da new year
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Am the last guy to comment in 2012 heheheheheheheheheheheheie and I say Osaze was right to rant shout, besides Yobo is a greedy chump, he refused to sleep with an homebased player why? Becos he his a kappo, thatz what osaze was fighting against. And i support. He doesnt even shout or charge the team, to me VINCENT ENYEAMA the guy wey me dn interview im popc, is the true leader of the team. So Osaze ranted for nt being given a chance to play FOOTBALL what did yobo complain about? See the difference!
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
ortopazz: Honerico hope u went to God and Tweeted him him in2 da new year

meaning? Does God have a particular address i can go to.
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
W.T.F ! Honeriko, i just wantd to be last persun to post on diz thread, c u nxt yr, hope u c diz nxt yr
no fal hanz o
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
I made it, HAPPY NEW YEAR , WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH I MADE IT!

1 Like

Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by honeric01(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2013
ortopazz: W.T.F ! Honeriko, i just wantd to be last persun to post on diz thread, c u nxt yr, hope u c diz nxt yr
no fal hanz o

hehe, so u finally won?
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by ortopazz(m): 3:29am On Jan 01, 2013
honeric01:

hehe, so u finally won?

team osaze won..hehehehehehehahahahaahahaha
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
uihebom: TOLDED!!! Ye I don die. Na graduate be dis o.
*laughs*
Re: Yobo Replies Odemwingie Over Twitter Comments by sambos994(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
A-40:

Who are the players better than him? Emenike? Ideye? What have those ones done for the SE? Or is it Ameobi you want to compare to Osaze? Ahmed Musa? Please don't make me laugh What have you seen from this bunch that is a significant upgrade from Osaze? How can a player deliberately squander chances? Haha even IK Uche wastes chances! More than Osaze sef so what gives?

One ret@rd called Rossikk abi whatever he calls himself actually claimed I was backing Osaze because he was a mulatto! Haha Holy Edumare!! What a simp! Based on that logic I was probably mad when Abbey George got dropped too

Eat your words...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... / Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.