Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is It Possible To Change A Person's Spending Habits From Frivolous To Frugal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Change A Person's Spending Habits From Frivolous To Frugal? (587 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change A Person's Spending Habits From Frivolous To Frugal? by john1552: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Greetings esteemed members of Nairaland Forum,

if your wife spends too much money on frivolous things, is it possible to change her? After all, a person cannot really be changed in regards to instilled values, perceptions, and such. I talked to her about this matters, she said that she was so poor that now everytime she buys something it makes her feel happy.

I wonder how come this is like that, after all her mother is a very stingy woman, who will negotiate endlessly about the price of a bar of soap in the market. I thought people take after their parents.

What can I do? She says I'm stingy man, but in fact I think it's true. I dont want to spend on unnecessary things, because we never know what tomorrow brings in this financial crisis. Additionally any money you spend on uselessness is making the energy and time you invest in earning the money useless. Spending on uselessness is basically throwing life force and our limited time on this earth on the garbage container

what do you people think about this

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Wash Ur Girl's Undies In The Name Of Love / Heart Break Or Head Break? / How To Be 100% Effective At Work....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.