Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (45592 Views)

Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Some Silly Excuse Guys Give To Avoid Spending Money On Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by contactmorak: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Vision4God: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dats not an xcuse. Wise men won't say dat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Vision4God: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
B careful wt ur words
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by misspicy(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
abi grin...this is one secret i was trying to hide yesterday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by damton(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
it's cool .i would soon adopt that.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
They can ask from now till eternity ain't gonna move moi. I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity knows that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

25 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Guy on every thread?? You be confirm fool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by fratermathy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naija! Everything na format.

Goodboiy be like:
"Freemanan, as I de so my 2million naira don freeze! Borrow me 20k now, when dem release my bar I go pay you 200k back. Good deal eh? "

Freemanan, wetin u reply again that time? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Dharn(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Noted ......I no b maga

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by ugwusunday(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
4 were! no Bvn, no sex

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by nasman5: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Not every one can accept that
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Lordtrillion(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by josephobaro(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by ayomide74: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am here to read comments

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by kulobyno: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Poor Nigerians never seem to run out of ideas

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by drrid(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
A confirm Nigerian never lose any opportunity he sees, believe me kudos to all hustlers!

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by iamVirus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
They can neva catch me, My name is Goodluck
#Ladies take note
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Sharksblow(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
yes o, I've been scammed twice on this since yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by phildee77(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow, Nigerians are actually intelligent only that it is used negatively.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Unorthodox1: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
What if it's the truth, like what i am presently experiencing even after registering for bvn as far back as February 6?

Its not in all cases that its a lie tho.... #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Burger01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yes o! I never do my BVM. Plenty people for bank smiley
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by xender(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kay Kay Kay Kay kay
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by kennyman2000(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
cant fall for this.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Try that on me and I'd be like: GERRARRAHIA MENH! FOR REAL
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by deolu2000(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Burger01:
Yes o! I never do my BVM. Plenty people for bank smiley
BVM? I thought it is called BVN.

3 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by kings09(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Bigdreams(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by RexTramadol1: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na linking they hold me down

This bvn don make me broke olohun!

Where is my kolo, bank don tire me!

Different strokes for different foes

If ur boyfriend waited this long before doing his bvn, break up with him cos na hin type dey play u around till ur time is up for marriage without proposing

Procrastination is dangerous

If ur galfrnd waited this long to do her bvn,marry her because she will be a very patient woman who will wait on you for most of her actions,she's not deterred by deadlines.

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Seculent: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have problem with my account for the past one week now, and they asked me to hold on for some few time.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by DonBobes(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demigods:

Guy on every thread?? You be confirm fool

i jst wanted sayn d samethin, is ds Lasisi nuts! He says d samthn on evry thread. Mayb he is an android who knws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.