Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do Africans Love America So Much? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Do Africans Love America So Much? (6825 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Love America So Much? by tpia001: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
romania5:
[size=18pt]I went down to houston texas had 2 pick up a heavy load

Went out that night after I secured the load

I had a shirt like this but a gold one that night
[/size]

[size=18pt]Im new to the city so Im mingling with various mafaccaz, askin where da party at?

Ran into a few Nigerian mafaccaz......

Mafaccaz was looking mighty hard at my gear LOL

Anywayz.......... they turn out 2 be some cool mafaccaz

Fukkz around and tell them mafaccaz Im thinking about moving 2 africa....................

WHY'D I HAVE 2 DO DAT

These mafaccaz looked at me like I was an alien from marz..................

Mafaccaz said check YOUR TEMPERATURE LOL

These catz said they aint never never neverrrrrrrrr going back

Said I gotz 2 be a damn fool 2 leave the states

Say the white man treat them better than they own fukkin peepz.......

bOY.... bOY.... bOY.... I still gotz them nikkaz number they was KOOL
[/size]

Re: Why Do Africans Love America So Much? by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
igbo2011:

This us how many Africans think, just like SLAVES!!! Look at this video, this cop killed her 7 year old grand child and he didn't even say sorry. He had no remorse. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1536505043263935&pnref=story

I have come to the conclusion that Africans are the weakest people in the world. You let anyone do whatever they want to you and you smile and love it. We celebrate our oppressors holidays, root for them to win in the World Cup, In Italy they throw banannas at black players and we repay them buy buying Italian clothes and making them more rich. We are a bunch of slaves in our own lands. France is colonizing West Africa and we repay them buy buying French champagne. Germany killed 80,000 Namibian people and we buy German cars. This is why everywhere in the world we are we are not respected.

https://www.nairaland.com/1932006/why-african-men-weak
It is evident from your post that you are indeed weak. You name countries in Europe but you lump yourself up with others into the word 'Africa'. There is no such thing as black versus white. There is only knowledgeable versus ignorant and poor versus rich.
I will have you know that Italian leather is gotten from Kano but refined in Italy. Kano was known for hundreds of years for its quality leather but refused to move from supliers of raw materials to manufacturing.
It is business men that decide policies even more than the policy makers. It is from the activities of capitalists and other stakeholders that growth comes about in a country.
Let go of the whining about the fate of the Blackman and get knowledge and make money, then lobby in the government to protect your business empire and see if Europeans won't come and kiss your black a.s.:s. That is how brands are built and their countries of origin become associated with them. It is the selfish action of a capitalist that gives his people dignity.
Re: Why Do Africans Love America So Much? by igbo2011(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

It is evident from your post that you are indeed weak. You name countries in Europe but you lump yourself up with others into the word 'Africa'. There is no such thing as black versus white. There is only knowledgeable versus ignorant and poor versus rich.
I will have you know that Italian leather is gotten from Kano but refined in Italy. Kano was known for hundreds of years for its quality leather but refused to move from supliers of raw materials to manufacturing.
It is business men that decide policies even more than the policy makers. It is from the activities of capitalists and other stakeholders that growth comes about in a country.
Let go of the whining about the fate of the Blackman and get knowledge and make money, then lobby in the government to protect your business empire and see if Europeans won't come and kiss your black a.s.:s. That is how brands are built and their countries of origin become associated with them. It is the selfish action of a capitalist that gives his people dignity.

The reason I say African is because the majority of sub Saharan Africans have SLAVE MENTALITY!! Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtxY89Ln1aI

We are mental slaves we should add value to our own resources and manufacture instead of importing everything. Check out www.africanedp.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Love America So Much? by romania5: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Why Do Africans Love America So Much? by romania5: 3:57am On Dec 24, 2014
[size=18pt]This is why they say a picture is worth a thousand words...........[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bp Oil Spill: America Going Too Far? / Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued / Updated: Coup D'etat In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.