Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37502 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
It may even be Boko Harram mallams that sponsored the board
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by redcliff: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Profligacy at its highest. After the family go wan mke we pity them if them die inside plane, helicopter or motor crash

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by PrinceDudu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Cunninlingus: I use to date someone in Minna and had to make the 2hr trip from Abuja to Minna every 2 days.

Lets just say on one particular trip I counted at least 200 POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS of this jacka55 from Abuja till I got bored 30mins to arriving Minna.

There is a saying that the more effigies and posters you see of the leader the more dictatorial the society is.

Later this clueless baboon will use religious and tribal sentiments to demand the right to rule Nigeria.

After unna go talk say nah GEJ be ode.

I blame una?

I saw those posters/billboards too, it was very annoying.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by opetiti: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
D thing weeh dey don dey advertise since yest for NTA... undecided
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by egburtybaba(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
One poor man go pass curse dis govo! aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ next tin W̶̲̥̅̊ε go  na gov aliyu iπ critical condition iπ india
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by saintneo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
more federal allocation to waste
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by GUNSLINGER: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
lat4real: I wonder if many of us actually thinks before typing trash self... Imagine!!! You saw a bill board and your mind quickly point to the Governor because she is his daughter. Dont you think it might be one of his friend or the relatives of the Groom? Or because he is a Governor, he does not entitle to what he want? Poverty has really eaten deep on many of us that every little things they do now are giving unnecessary attention.

U hv proven beyond every reasonable dat u r a BIG F00L

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by pimplucious: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is gross display of ineptitude... What came to mind on siting this is... "we are gods and every other mortals in this state should serve us." this is crazy! is there actually a way out of all this mess we ordinary nigerian is subjected to? I can't see a sliver lining.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by SELFWORTH: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
All i know is God will judge accordingly! Everyone is accountable to Him.

To all the hypocrites commenting here who themselves do worst things in their private backyard ( kidnapping people, stealing from your office, taking bribes, duping people on the Internet etc) thinking no one sees them, God will judge!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by pimplucious: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
GUN_SLINGER:

U should be barred from this forum. If I was Seun that exactly what I will do
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by SELFWORTH: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
pimp_lucious :
This is gross display of ineptitude... What came to mind on siting this is... "we are gods and every other mortals in this state should serve us." this is crazy! is there actually a way out of all this mess we ordinary nigerian is subjected to? I can't see a sliver lining.

"Citing'
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by lat4real: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
GUN_SLINGER:

I won't trade word with you... Common sense are not common though....
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mimiejacobz(f): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
No husband ni,is she gettn married 2 ha dad,d guyz face is not dia o
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ffo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Cunninlingus: I use to date someone in Minna and had to make the 2hr trip from Abuja to Minna every 2 days.

Lets just say on one particular trip I counted at least 200 POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS of this jacka55 from Abuja till I got bored 30mins to arriving Minna.

There is a saying that the more effigies and posters you see of the leader the more dictatorial the society is.

Later this clueless baboon will use religious and tribal sentiments to demand the right to rule Nigeria.

After unna go talk say nah GEJ be ode.

I blame una?

anytime i see his posters, i used to think of him as a model. Maybe he has plans of going into modelling.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by excellence2012: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Small time, gov. Aliyu go still advertise sex time for board too
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Reptyle: Not holding brief for the governor, but I suspect this billboard may have been put up by a relative or a friend of the governor. It may even have been put up by someone or a group of people seeking to curry favour from the governor. It is nothing new and is a reflection of the sad state of our country. Just saying...

Yeah.....this one na real photoshop joor....
grin grin
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xrazzy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chief looter! Eyin iyawo ma meni ijn
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by alaoeri: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chiefthief of niger state, northerners don suffer no wonder they are backwards.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by taharqa: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
I just dont understand the reason for the RANTINGS here. What really is the problem?

Is it that 'he' should not Advertise (publicize) the marriage through the Billboard medium (cos I think I saw the advert on NTA yesterday)? Or i it that 'he' ought not to have Advertised the event AT ALL??
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by NoContract(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
I watched his advert on NTA about some free flight for people with IV.

I hope the best....
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Mcdondayan: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
maninmood: They knew the best you could do is rant for a few days and then forget it forever. Revolution is not imminent, especially in a country smitten with ethnic bigots.
May God almighty increase your wisdom.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by odim123(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
nonsense
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Height of insanity being displayed ny some Govs
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by lafuria1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
am not suprised at all. he has achieve nothing good except highest number of billboards. he goes about with praise singers decieving himself. his useless advisers will be smiling to bank. 2015 no go funny. till then. shegu kawai
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mascot87(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Abeg which road leads to my bedroom? I wan go sleep. undecided
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Osiris.211:
What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the 22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us to pray for them. Pathetic!

oh boy seeeeeee guys dey super vex
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by kalakutta: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2012
You guys don't know how politics works in Nigeria. There are several psychopants looking for favorsvfrom the governor. I am positive that the bill board did not come from the governor but a psychopant
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by deltaforce7(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2012
I am still wondering why those dull-headed Boko Haram boys haven't visited him yet to teach him the difference between E'gbe and Egbe.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Venchy: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2012
MADNESS SYNDROME !!!!!!.....I said it earlier today in another Forum that Nigerian Leaders lack international Credibility and Standard, how can a MAD IGNORANT do their respective Job when they have no clue but MONEY MONEY MONEY STEALING all the time......what a shame.

Their level of integrity is to put up a Billboard for their daughters wedding.

Now i hope Nigerians can see why we don't have good infrastructures...e.g, Road, electricity, jobs as well as food for ordinary people.

God will surely send down AMAGADON to wipe all this senseless human being
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by allout: 12:08am On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa:
I just dont understand the reason for the RANTINGS here. What really is the problem?

Is it that 'he' should not Advertise (publicize) the marriage through the Billboard medium (cos I think I saw the advert on NTA yesterday)? Or i it that 'he' ought not to have Advertised the event AT ALL??

Quite frankly, your concern is valid. He is after all a loving father with every right to dote on his daughter as he deems fit. He is however a public servant and not an obscure individual who is accountable to himself alone. On the other hand, oga governor is accountable to the state and those he swore to govern well. Now we have wide spread poverty, with a lot of folks uncertain about where their next meal comes from, does it not behoove someone in the spotlight such as he is to engage decorum in whatever he does?

This singular act of his would have been overlooked if he were but an ordinary citizen, displaying such affluence and opulence in the face of starving masses isn't governing, its . . . . . fill in the gap!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by logica(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2012
ifebosco: verysoon them go say na oyibo bi our problem

fools
Look in the direction of the puppet master; not the puppet. Then you will understand where the fools are coming from.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2012
ifebosco: verysoon them go say na oyibo bi our problem

fools

Gbam!

Big f0ols angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.