Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

GRE And TOEFL Examinations - Educational Services (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / GRE And TOEFL Examinations (63637 Views)

Does Passing GRE And TOEFL Guarantee A Scholarship? / Toefl, Sat, Gre And Gmat Tutorials, Admissions/scholarship And Visa To Us. / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Dstar4u(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Yes. You can. You'll just have to do your search well. Some US schools don't discriminate between HND and B.Sc degrees from Nigeria. Cheers.
Alright, tanx
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by winbyforce: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
collyno200: hello house! please i really need information from you guys urgently.I am set to register for the GRE and TOEFL exam and would need some advise.Firstly i want to personally register it myself rather than through agents.The problem am facing with the registration of TOEFL is that online registration is available from candidates in Nigeria, i intend to pay using credit card but the following cards are not permitted from candidates from Nigeria Express, Discover, JCB and MasterCard i need to know how else i can make the payment online without the listed credit cards.
for the GRE this is where the headache lies more online registration is not available for Nigerian candidates.There@s a form to download and to be mailed to RRC in Netherlands and the payment also is what i don't understand.please if anyone has personally done this i would highly appreciate the info because i would need to register for both this august.i can send my email address or my phone number.i can also call so that i grab the info at once.thanks all

I don't know if you've registered and taken the tests,but i'll share my experience just in case and for others that may need the info. I did the GRE in June,2012 and TOEFL in Sept 2012.You can register for the TOEFL by yourself,all you require is a VISA debit card(only visa was allowed when i registered).U go to the ETS website and open a TOEFL iBT personal account and then go ahead to register for the test.a list of available cities and centers is available on the site. U choose where u want to write your exam and pay instantly with your VISA card. U then print out the order page. they'l send an email to you anyway.when i got to the exam center,i was number one on the list! As for the GRE- you can't pay for it online from nigeria. i registered for it at the test center paying N37 000. I did both the TOEFL and GRE at FIRST LOGIC IKEJA LAGOS. There are many Toefl centres but GRE centres are few,probably only in abuja and lagos,don't be deceived
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by eduson002(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
@bigfrancis,pls give me the GRE number to call from Nigeria.the number i have seems not to be connecting.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by bigfrancis21: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
eduson002: @bigfrancis,pls give me the GRE number to call from Nigeria.the number i have seems not to be connecting.
The number for what exactly? I just have the number for international enquiries. Here - +16097717670. Fax - 16102908975. E-mail - gre-info@gre.org. Reply by e-mail takes at least 3 days. For more questions/enquiries to me, post on the US Student thread. I'm more active there than here. I only saw this post cos I happened to be passing by. Success.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by xandy84: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Hello House...

I will like to know if it possible to pay school application fee with GTB Naira mastercard.. If not what are the easy way to pay application fee?
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Americanvisa: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2013
i was in the process of creating a password to register toefl online but they keep on telling that i should follow the rules of creating password,please can some body tell me the rules please
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by flynbird(f): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2013
Americanvisa: i was in the process of creating a password to register toefl online but they keep on telling that i should follow the rules of creating password,please can some body tell me the rules please

Use at least one upper case letter when creating ur password. E.g ameriCanvisa9. Make sure one letter is capital and also include a number in the password
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by flynbird(f): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Who knows how to get test centres in ibadan? Because toefl website shows just dates but no test centers in ibadan is showing even till late may
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Americanvisa: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
flynbird:

Use at least one upper case letter when creating ur password. E.g ameriCanvisa9. Make sure one letter is capital and also include a number in the password

thank you
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by vandarsar(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, this is to announce that i can register candidates for toefl for just 18k.

pls mail me up if if you are interested. E-mail: vandarsar@hotmail.com.

NOTE: I dont sit for candidates or hire people to do such.
All am capable of doing is to register you for the exam at a reduced cost than you would normally have paid to ets.
If you ever need have any questions as regard why the price is so cheap, please address me via the email and I shall explain to you.

Thanks
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by steelie: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2013
For used McGraw Hill Toefl Textbook, Give me a call. 07030689644.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by hinge: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2013
@ vuduchild you sound like a kid,you call me criminal and also said i do registration with stolen credit card.
I have being on Nairaland since March 12, 2010 no body as ever complain that i have defraud them of their money,
you join Nairaland on November 12, 2011 and you called yourself ETS agents?where on ETS website are you verify as an agent.The problem with you is my price which you can ask politely not this suicidal mission you want to embark on you are still my junior as far as Nairaland is concern.Get your fact check junior.I await your reply so i can lecture you more.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by orgasticdance: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
I tried to pay for my GRE online but it turns out candidates in nigeria cannot register nline. Please does anyone in the house know how to go about this?
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by acadasol: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please does anyone know if there are centers in nigeria for the gre subject test: gre chemistry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores / Free sponsorship for your Education Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.