Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow (15706 Views)

A-z Relationship & Marriage Rules: / Ten Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Pleasantme: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Wit dis attitude of castigating every poster and dier posts, we would soon b killing part of the objective dis site exists for, as sum pple wud just completely curl back 2dier shell and stay mute.

'Thank You' shuld b d first and best response 2both solicited and unsolicited advice(in post form) @least 2encourage dose dat av wot wud b beneficial 4all 2speak out.
N.B; part or whole of dis post my be JUST wat sumone, sumwhere needs sumhow.

Most nairalanders carry dis 'I too know' attitude wen in reality den knw 'NOTHING'!!! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2012
To the making of many books there is no end. Too much knowledge bring misery to man. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Knowing how to apply this knowledge and getting desired results is the true wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by SELFWORTH: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2012
There is only rule to a successful marriage.

It's all in the Holy Bible.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by RightYansh: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2012
SELFWORTH: There is only rule to a successful marriage.

It's all in the Holy Bible.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
***Falls from DANA Plane***
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by greatgod2012(f): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
The lesson about marriage is never ending, no one can know all, but one word describe marriage, and it is...................
T O L E R A N C E........
May God help us all... Amen.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by cho25bc(f): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
y shld d counsels cm 4rm U.S.A where they av d highest rate of divorce?il cal it hypocrisy
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by cho25bc(f): 2:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Right Yansh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
***Falls from DANA Plane***
RIP
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Bokoharam: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: People keep on decieving themselves that they know more than they really do.

I wonder too! Most of these 'authors' are sadly either divorced or not married at all! I wonder how such can be a good marriage counsellor. Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Goldieluks: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by ireneidiva(f): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2012
marriage is scary o
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by ireneidiva(f): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote
author=Pleasantme]Wit dis attitude of castigating every poster and dier
posts, we would soon b killing part of the objective dis site exists
for, as sum pple wud just completely curl back 2dier shell and stay
mute.

'Thank You' shuld b d first and best response 2both solicited and
unsolicited advice(in post form) @least 2encourage dose dat av wot wud b
beneficial 4all 2speak out.
N.B; part or whole of dis post my be JUST wat sumone, sumwhere needs
sumhow.

Most nairalanders carry dis 'I too know' attitude wen in reality den knw
'NOTHING'!!! SMH[/quote] thank u 4 watin

1 Like

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by olsmade(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
quite edifying. Good job. for yall saying its tiring, boring blah blah, who forced you to open the thread?
I particularly agree with the #8 rule, gadgets av become a pain in the neck for many couples. the husbands cant put down their ipads and d wives cling tenaciously to their bbs. both of them could as well be married to their gadgets.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
I love this and I picked evry principle applicable to my marriage.Nice1@d postet.To those who refer to this write up as "cut and paste"....that's ur headache.do a beta one and let's be the judge.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by bigpastor(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2012
smiley
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by ochukoccna: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Big thanks to the OP but how do I remember all this
I got a better slant regarding marriage rules
For the men,love your wife
For the ladies,submit to your husband
Simples
So simple yet we complicate it

1 Like

Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Yujin(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I strongly urge married people to learn about John Gottman’s FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE MARRIAGE APOCALYPSE.

Understand that marriage is not bliss, it's work.

First time I have seen something substantial from you.
"Understand that marriage is not bliss, it's work".
This surely is true.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Table Leg :
OP
And where did you lift all of your post office?
Please reference it now because i know you didn't put it all together ..... undecided
i tink that is non of ur business and is that what u can deduce frm d write up?
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by linuses: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Table Leg :
OP
Please reference it now because i know you didn't put it all together ..... undecided
Table Leg :
OP
Table Leg :
OP
Hope u are nt blind.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by nerodenero: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2012
The message is spot on.I just wish one would be able to use these facts when the need arises.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by nerodenero: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2012
ireneidiva: marriage is scary o
Staying single isnt easy!
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by vivianc(f): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Chei menh, marriage rules don full everywhere. These rules are making the idea of marriage scarier than Covenant University. God help us........ me especially, to hid all these rules in my heart that I may not sin against you and my husband(whoever it will be), amen.

Taken the rules down, thanks op.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by NewsFlash101: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by aukasa: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2012
cho25bc: y shld d counsels cm 4rm U.S.A where they av d highest rate of divorce?il cal it hypocrisy
The more reason why it should come from U.S.A, the book was meant more for Americans than others, so read and seive or adapt to your environment.
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by softtouch2(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2012
More rules about relationships and marriages, yet more relationships & mariages are heading for ship-wreck
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by presto105: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Next
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
undecided 2. Tell your spouse about any ex encounters. Whether you get a Facebook friend request or run into an old flame at your kid's soccer game, keeping the news to yourself could backfire, despite having zero feelings for the ex. "If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?" says Deb Castaldo, PhD, a couples and family therapist and professor at Rutgers University School of Social Work in New Brunswick, NJ. "That leads to an air of secrecy and dishonesty," she says. Just clue in your hubby matter-of-factly: Try, "I knew it was only a matter of time before old boyfriends came out of the woodwork on Facebook. I got a friend request from one and ignored it." Or, "I saw my ex in the mall today. His kids are cute. Glad to see his life turned out nicely."

[]h boi thizz ur numba 2. harsh, cuz if yhu say it ur spouse myt use it against yhu 1 day
so itz betta u just shut ur gutters up!! angry feeL me playa??
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by Davemimi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
excellent job, keep it up
Re: Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow by sleekch1c(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Am I d only one dat observed dat almost all the rules were meant for women to keep? So basically d man can be a loose cannon while d woman's role is to walk on egg shells arnd him? So only a woman can make a marriage sucessful? The reason y advices like dis will always fail is because it is one-sided while marriage involves 2 ppl.#smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.