Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! (2106 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Teeshy: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hi Readers,
Pls I need ur advice! Am engaged to aguy but things seesm abit so hard! I av a job,but he is yet to get one. We plan to get married soon,but am so scared n confused! I love him so much! Do we go ahead n do d marriage stuff or wait till ghe finds a job,wen he will get is what we are not both certain about! Help me pls
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by nedu2000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
We should try and reduce the poverty rate in the country,I'll advise that you don't get married to him until one of you is financially stable.Pls don't bring children into this world to suffer,think with your head not your heart

1 Like

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
This one hard ooo... But one thing is to have a JOB, another Money

If he has the money to run the early stage of marriage, then go ahead sist..

Job will come at the right time.. Marriage may not come if you miss the right time.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
nedu2000: We should try and reduce the poverty rate in the country,I'll advise that you don't get married to him until one of you is financially stable.Pls don't bring children into this world to suffer,think with your head not your heart

Must you raise children immediately after marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by beylinko(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Umh! U dnt need 2 be scared. Since u have a job for nw wit proper planin u can make it work. U may be d missin puzzle 2 his lyf,remember 1 shal chase one thousand n 2 wil chase ten thousand.
D other tin i'll lyk 2 say is jst make sure he engages in smtin meaningful wit his tym i.e he sud have smwhere 2 go in d morning has u r going 4 work 2 even if it's little. Lastly trust God wit ur lives and he we turn it around.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
You must be an extremely good woman to consider marrying a man who has no job. I pray he does not betray you when life eventually becomes confortable for him. If you have a good job now, you can go ahead with the marriage. If he is hard working type, he will deffinitely get a good job after or he can start doing things by himself now instead of waiting for job.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by mkoabiola: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Y not,abeg marry hm.
U fit ursef.
For better 4 worst.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
i have a friend who was recently in your position,she waited because she knew her man, and she understood that his ego didnt let him feel like he could go ask her father for her hand in marriage when he didnt have a means to cater for her.so i think you should speak to your man, if he's comfortable and you are comfortable and you both understand each other,then why-ever not?!
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by DANILSA(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
IF YOU HAVE A STEADY JOB, NO WAHALA.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
acidosis™:

b4 nko....legal akpako can lead to unplanned business

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
chidyhels: b4 nko....legal akpako can lead to unplanned business
lol @akpako...

wetin that one mean nw?
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
acidosis™:

lol @akpako...

wetin that one mean nw?
my dear,ask terry G
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
chidyhels: my dear,ask terry G
lol... no wahala
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Exponental(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
If u av wat it takes 2 marry n both of u love each other, go ahead.
As long as he is not lazy, y doubt
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Teejayphillip(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
If u gat d faith dat tins r gonna work out fine,dia's no doubt u can go on wif d marriage..

To me dia's alwayz a blessing in marriage,daz wen u get married 2 d right person...

Wat work 4 A may nt work for B,bur ow u guyz tend 2 cope b4 d guy gets d job is wat really mata's...

N u women know ursef well,when u r d bread winner of d family,u start acting funny... In these case,we human's r lik weather,cos we change,i'll rada get my job 1st n den settle down... Dough dia wil b a commitment btw us both..
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by nedu2000(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Pls,do not get married o.......a single man can hussle to make that money eg. making impromptu trips etc than when he's married 'cause whether he tells you or not you'll inadvertently be a hindrance let alone if he "knack U̶̲̥̅̊ akpako" and you have children,please please,the economy is unpredictable,as we make strides in 'sieving out' sickle cell anemia,HIV ,poverty can also be eradicated by making the right choices smiley
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by True2myself24(f): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2012
If I were you I'd wait. He should at least have something going for himself before you guys get married and then you guys can build up the rest together. He doesn't have to be set in his career but he should have at least some kind of income to support his family. You don't want to rely on only one person bringing in the income, unless you make more than enough for both of you. But if you dont, what happens if you lose your job or if you get pregnant and need to stay home for some time after a child comes into the picture. Just take your time, really weigh the pros and cons with him, and don't rush into anything you'll regret later.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by TableLeg(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Teeshy: Hi Readers,
Pls I need ur advice! Am engaged to aguy but things seesm abit so hard! I av a job,but he is yet to get one. We plan to get married soon,but am so scared n confused! I love him so much! Do we go ahead n do d marriage stuff or wait till ghe finds a job,wen he will get is what we are not both certain about! Help me pls
WAIT till thy kingdom come!
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by alleviate2002us(m): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2012
@OP, inasmuch as your feelings hold sway....try as much as possible to be objective and realistic....

Your man needs a base to support wot eva u have....even if you work with NLNG or SAIPEM.

Don't rush marriage! Doz are the words of the wise....it takes two to tango....both of you can strenghten yo plans with faith and resolve, backed with understanding and prayers.

However, until you are sure what direction you are headed DON'T BY ANY CHANCE GET PREGNANT!!....its the only leverage you've got as a lady incase the worst happens.

Compliments of the season!
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by ujoatu(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Its possible dear
I married without a job my wify is a banker 4 yrs ago.
2day I've 2 cars and we are happy 2geda
It depends on the man u re marrying,his attitude and all.is he hard workn,ambitious and a goal getter?
Email me if u want a personal advice

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by shizzle11(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
acidosis™:

So what will Ɣ☺ΰ be waiting for after marriage
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by shizzle11(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
If †ђξ guy is ambitious, hardworking and commited towards a positive life, then its worth †ђξ risk. There are people who started out very low but today their lives are a testimony of Gods faithfulness. Since Ɣ☺ΰ love him, if Ɣ☺ΰ believe he has a promising future and is a active,goal-getter rather than †ђξ passive, lazy type, then take †ђξ risk, that's a hallmark of life. Good luck
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Ferdinandu(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Take note that courtship is a very far cry from Marriage.when you get married his Joblessness must after sometime become an issue in your marriage.Either you become tired of him not trying enough to get job or you become tired of him not appreciating you enough for been the breadwinner of the family.The other way round he feels that you are not respectful enough to him because he doesn't have a job or you are comparing him with you colleagues in the office or he broods all the time that it takes the happiness out of your marriage or worst still he becomes so frustrated with life and your marriage because of his joblessness that you start to loathe him.I'm not a Prophet of Doom but face it that's the reality of marriage to a Jobless man.Marriage is not a bed of Roses. Be very objective before you make this decision. Marriage is supposed to be a lifetime journey
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2012
All I'm gonna say is "Good Luck".

And clearly, you'll need lots of it.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by winmat(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
It's well.
Re: My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! by olumaxi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
If unemployment/poverty persist in his lyf..it ll get to a point dat he'l bcum frustratd..and wen a man is frustratd due to lack of funds..dia is little his wyf can do..i hope u stil remember d story of d Arowolos...i'l only advise u wait til he gets a job or probably set him up(busines wise)

(1) (Reply)

You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following / Why Do Guys Still Fall For Beautiful Ladies Despite Their Unfaithfulness? / Are U Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.