Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. (19191 Views)

Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz / 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Libkid(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2012
ThankGod say no be anambra state or abia state u dey.if na anambra or abia dem 4 nack ur head akpako with bottle b4 u go bak.neva seen ppl so rough and lawless lyk anambrians and abians
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by bobolekepee(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2012
SMH sad
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Adufaye(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2012
pekelepekele: I like this guy too much . He is very down to heart , If it was one of our Nigerian artist that has the fame and money AKON has . He won't even be chatting with lot of his colleagues .
tru talk
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Adufaye(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012
convict music til i die....i luv u die Akon
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by ayusco85(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Lwkmd. One guy been wan use pin burst the protective balloon. Nigerians eh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Ajengogo(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2012
I am not surprised about Akon's action at all. What do you expect from a retired thug like him. The world is lucky Akon was able to find love and satisfaction in music. If not for music, he would have been one of the most talented 419 kingpins or drug barons, etc. That guy is a spent force ooo. You guys should not joke with him ooo.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Horlawoomey(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
He used the same protective balloon when he came to ILORIN for the NIGERIA @50 Jamz in 2010.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by truelovecom: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Akon is a nice guy,let me change this topic 2 another topic grin,u knw akon was a muslim nd muslims don't like fighting. tongue

You said he " was "…so it means his not a muslim now.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by ayduamah: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2012
So how many times Akon seperate fight,because for wan pic e wear white d second one e wear black.ok na two fighting grin
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by idarajohnuko: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Nairaland is this the only news u no abt calabar , when calabar carnival the african biggest street party was going on u didnt brocast , even when the brazilians came and parform nake you cant brocast is only fight in calabar that you no how to brocast
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by killuminati(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2012
dopeJemi: if I say I get wetin 2 taLk, I go dey Lie

Anyhau sha, I don comment, incase e make front page
grin
you carry first bros congrat cheesy where the party dey?

1 Like

Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Protective Balloon ke? Mo gbo yen ri.

Anyways, Akon seems to like Nigeria a lot. There must be more to it. . .maybe the women or the weed.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by gerald09(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2012
You can take a thug out of the ghetto but u can neva take d ghetto from the thug. U can remove akon from africa but u can neva remove africa from him.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Godseagle(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Akon is a nice guy,let me change this topic 2 another topic grin,u knw akon was a muslim nd muslims don't like fighting. tongue
he was a muslim. Now he is what o?
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by treasureboy09(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
oh boy if na warri e go must fight that one na compulsory stuff.... all thsose e formy formy go clear comot 4 e eye wink
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by dopeJemi: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2012
killuminati: you carry first bros congrat cheesy where the party dey?

D party dey warri.

U go come
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by dilbert100: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
lol thats too funny
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Sir Jonse: before the fans knew what was happening, Akon had jumped into the crowd even as his bodyguards were taken by surprise.
He reportedly kept screaming “Lift me up..ama go out there, take me there.” Instead of lifting him to where the fight was taking place, the crowd was more interested in stripping him of his belt and the left leg of his shoe. By the time his bodyguards reached him, his belt buckle was gone too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by gwas(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akon the Jet Li, nice one there.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by naijanaweown: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
lets speak up against rape
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by ideylaff: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Born 2be Rich:

Didnt you see the picture of the protective baloon

You get kids learning water aerobics using this kind of baloons

They also have them @ kids swimming parties....
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
shocked thought they said calabar is the safest place in naija wtf
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Kachidyj: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
very funny bt......... no comment......
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by achovirux(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
@Lipkid na God go punish ur mouth for saying that nonsense about Anambra n Abia state...Monkey
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by phemieojelabi: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
[size=16pt]Solid dude ![/size]
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by SirJonse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
Emzybrown: shocked thought they said calabar is the safest place in naija wtf

Olodo!!!! If u can't read to understand, u better not read at all.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by victorD3: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ajengogo: I am not surprised about Akon's action at all. What do you expect from a retired thug like him. The world is lucky Akon was able to find love and satisfaction in music. If not for music, he would have been one of the most talented 419 kingpins or drug barons, etc. That guy is a spent force ooo. You guys should not joke with him ooo.

The world need to be careful of bad belle like you
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by victorD3: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Emzybrown: shocked thought they said calabar is the safest place in naija wtf

You should be awarded the FOOL of the year. Don't you understand that the world converge in a small space like Calabar therefore minor issues like that should be inherent.

1 Like

Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Libkid(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
achovirux: @Lipkid na God go punish ur mouth for saying that nonsense about Anambra n Abia state...Monkey
lols.truth hurts bt u got to admit it ok.anambrians and abians are lawless and reckless
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
kulyie: Lol,i like akon sha.just a typical african guy

This guy don turn Nigerian oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set / The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. / BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.