Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. (19189 Views)

Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz / 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
visionbiafra: Protective balloon?? Never heard of dat b4. D whole story sounds like a fairy tale

Yes, protective balloon? Any other question?
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by killuminati(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

D party dey warri.

U go come
Warri ke shocked Idey Lagos dey flex cool if to say I get private jet I for show smiley
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by zumbigbo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akon dun hear well well of MEND and BOKO - so bring bullet-proof balloon to protect himself against hungry crowd.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akon, my mannest man. Dis guy's voice and music flows make me crazy. Wishing for a new album
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Manuche(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aizebioje: Oh boy see action film. Protective baloon ke?
Can't stop lafn jhor.
Na realy fairy Tale
I saw it life...it was a big baloon.
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by DeWisedon(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
D guy get luck say i no dey there cuz by nw e 4 don dey look 4 e bursars
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Sir Jonse: Now, this is one hilarious and daring news to set off your Sunday on a good footing. Akon was in Cross River state to perform at the annual Calabar Carnival along side Psquare, MayD and Jmartins. The Senegalese born American R & B superstar was busy doing his performance inside the UJ Esuene stadium when he noticed a group of boys fighting and asked them to stop.

According to what we gathered, the singer threatened to go through the mammoth crowd to settle the fight if they wouldn’t stop but the fighting group were too busy drawing blood to listen and before the fans knew what was happening, Akon had jumped into the crowd even as his bodyguards were taken by surprise.

He reportedly kept screaming “Lift me up..ama go out there, take me there.” Instead of lifting him to where the fight was taking place, the crowd was more interested in stripping him of his belt and the left leg of his shoe. By the time his bodyguards reached him, his belt buckle was gone too.

Not one to give up easily, Akon went back stage and to the crowd’s bewilderment, the singer got into some kind of protective balloon, stood on stage and then suddenly leapt into the crowd, shielded by that balloon as the crowd kept throwing him around the stadium like a ball.

Eventually, he fulfilled his mission and the Calabar crowd steered him safely back towards the stage where he came out of the balloon sending the crowd into a wild frenzy.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/photos-akons-unbelievable-peace-moves-in-calabar.html

LMFAO!!!!

So he got stripped/robbed, thrown around in a balloon and THEN was able to stop the fight?! grin

HILARIOUS!
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by cheikh: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2013
pro01

Anyways, Akon seems to like Nigeria a lot. There must be more to it. . .maybe the women or the weed.

@^^ He actually said in an interview on Africa channel that American artistes including himself make more money in Nigeria than in the U.S.A. wink
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by ideylaff: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
cheikh: pro01

@^^ He actually said in an interview on Africa channel that American artistes including himself make more money in Nigeria than in the U.S.A. wink

Hes just saying all that so the small market they do here does not dry up. yes they make money in Nigeria , per 1 show which might even be a mimming session with a CD playing in the background, also they come on stage and sing 1 or 2 songs... which make it awuff/easy money with lesss effort

They wont get away with that in the states. surely

But if Akon wan dey talk say he make more money 4 Nigera na lie, see hin net worthm shey na 4 Nigeria he make all ds money ni

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/singer/akon-net-worth/

http://www.forbes.com/profile/akon/
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by ideylaff: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
cheikh: pro01

Hes just saying all that so the small market they do here does not dry up. yes they make money in Nigeria , per 1 show which might even be a mimming session with a CD playing in the background, also they come on stage and sing 1 or 2 songs... which make it awuff/easy money with lesss effort

They wont get away with that in the states. surely

But if Akon wan dey talk say he make more money 4 Nigera na lie, see hin net worth shey na 4 Nigeria he make all ds money ni

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/singer/akon-net-worth/

http://www.forbes.com/profile/akon/
Re: Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. by Revolva(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
I dey enjoy akon any day anytime.. Crowd reaction - hope him belt no miss...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. / Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set / BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.