Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. (3764 Views)

Ladies, Fronting Makes The Relationship Sweeter! / Guys What Do U Do When A Girl U Really Like Is Fronting 4 U? / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
I'm not been sexist or picking on anyone here but i'm sick and tired of girls/ladies pretending they are not interested in a guy. Just imagine, my friend called me some minutes ago and said Tinuke is feeling disappointed at him, telling him he's a bastard, swearing at him just because he's now dating her friend. This is the same girl that said to him she will rather marry (i go die) the comedian than to marry my guy AY.

As a matter of fact she has broken up friendship with her friend and left despondent with everything, as she overheard the gist that AY and his babe will be getting married soon. Please this is a true life story and i want all girls to take this seriously so that they don't miss their life partner.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by DChair: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2008
If i were to be your friend i will drive pass her front yard after we get married. Good for her
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by sylvex(f): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
D-Chair:

If i were to be your friend i will drive pass her front yard after we get married. Good for her

Ouch! it hurts
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
D-Chair:

roflmao!
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
sylvex:

Ouch! it hurts

U should take this thread seriously so that you dont end up like her. Be wise.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by eldee(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
skyone:

You should take this thread seriously so that you don't end up like her. Be wise.
she'll find sumone that she won't need to front before saying yes, now that'll be the right person for her
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
eldee:

she'll find sumone that she won't need to front before saying yes, now that'll be the right person for her

And that depends if she's truly honest with her self dignity and not leaving everything till the state of no confidence.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by eldee(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
err. . .are men that scarce? shocked
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by omega25red(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
tell your friend to send her a wedding invite and tell us what happens grin
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by sylvex(f): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
skyone:

You should take this thread seriously so that you don't end up like her. Be wise.

Dont u think you shud be telling that to ur girlfriend/. What's my answer got to do wit u? Mr. Little Nosy Red Foot! Jus dnt know y some people cant mind their biz and stop poking their nose into others affairs!!!!
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
sylvex:

Dont u think you should be telling that to your girlfriend/. What's my answer got to do wit u? Mr. Little Nosy Red Foot! Jus dnt know y some people can't mind their biz and stop poking their nose into others affairs!!!!

You don't need to be mad and insultive if you happen to be one of the charlatans but be wise in your decisions so that you dont need to run a race you should have run 10 years ago.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by eldee(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
okay, bruv, but please, what's wiv the moral lessons
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by Rebellious(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
eldee:

Exactly my thought, if one walks away with some girl. Imma do the same and walk away with some guy.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by DChair: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
wetin dey go on for here

eldee:

okay, bruv, but please, what's with the moral lessons

Sorry is not for you unless you are a batty grin grin grin abi u be one
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by DChair: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
Rebellious:

Exactly my thought, if one walks away with some girl. Imma do the same and walk away with some guy.

Yes exactly and you can equally walk away with some rif raf. Face the music i beg
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by jgirl3: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol!!!!!!! I love it when that happens to girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg ask your guy to tell his gf to make her the chief bride's maid for the wedding.

Some girls crack me up!

However, a little fronting is good so that the guy does not mistake her willingness for desperation.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by DChair: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
j-girl:

lol!!!!!!! I love it when that happens to girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg ask your guy to tell his girlfriend to make her the chief bride's maid for the wedding.

Some girls crack me up!

However, a little fronting is good so that the guy does not mistake her willingness for desperation.

wa gba yi
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by FactorChic(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2008
j-girl:

lol!!!!!!! I love it when that happens to girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg ask your guy to tell his girlfriend to make her the chief bride's maid for the wedding.

Some girls crack me up!

RIGHT!
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by tkb417(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
You don't need to be mad and insultive if you happen to be one of the charlatans but be wise in your decisions so that you need to run a race you should have run 10 years ago.

wassup with u man? why all these?
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
tkb417:

wassup with u man? why all these?

do you have problem to giving advise, think it's just an advise.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by eldee(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2008
D-Chair:

wetin dey go on for here

Sorry is not for you unless you are a batty grin grin grin abi u be one
hmmn. . .i'll leave you with your poorly directed cheapshot
bruv/sis. . .please i'll appreciate if you stay on your lane and let the person i quoted answer my question

oh, except if u're skyone that just logged in with another id as y'all do. . .rubbish
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
eldee:

hmmn. . .i'll leave you with your poorly directed cheapshot
bruv/sis. . .please i'll appreciate if you stay on your lane and let the person i quoted answer my question

oh, except if u're skyone that just logged in with another id as y'all do. . .rubbish

no skyone is here and i will answer your question. So that girls of that nature can stop messmerizing period.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by TheSly: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
eldee

what do u think? tongue
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2008
too bad for the babe.
but for real sha, there is nothing with a little shakara. to be honest, i like make babe shakara for me small b4 she finally succumb.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by talk2sulta: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2008
Its very obvious that some girls do not know that there is a limit to fronting.

MY LITTLE STORY:

I met a girl some years back,picked a particular interest in her and decided to go for her.In short,I wanted to walk down the aisle with her.can you believe that for a whole year this girl kept on dribbling me.I was very patient though as my mum will always say that "notin good comes easy".At a point,I lost interest and stopped calling her.but the funny thing is that she never called me on phone but I made sure her phone rang or beeped everyday.

A month after I stopped calling,she started calling but I always give her excuses like "am busy","will call u later" which I end up not fulfilling.Then I realised that by calling her up,I was in control.You cant believe that she calls me up these days while I play "catch me if you can".

So my advice to ladies is :dont fall so cheap but dont front too much.simple.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by opokonwa(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
If them like make them front.
Aim for any girl . . .
Aim hard and consistent enough . . .
You will hit her down.
Period.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by sylvex(f): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
skyone:

do you have problem to giving advise, think it's just an advise.

Guy, wat right av u to give advice to me and who the heck do u think you are? Av u ever sit your sis's down to give them some piece of bullshits before giving some1 one. talking about being 'insultive', do u really understand the meaning of that word? Even if I need a piece of advice it shud'nt be from some, some (Please dont get me mad). Stick your tongue out at your sis's and girlfriend okay! and pls be careful cuz' I wont hesitate to give you some piece of craps as well if you keep steppin on my toes.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by skyone(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
sylvex:

Guy, what right av u to give advice to me and who the heck do u think you are? Av u ever sit your sis's down to give them some piece of bullshits before giving someone one. talking about being 'insultive', do u really understand the meaning of that word? Even if I need a piece of advice it should'nt be from some, some (Please don't get me mad). Stick your tongue out at your sis's and girlfriend okay! and please be careful because' I wont hesitate to give you some piece of craps as well if you keep steppin on my toes.

From above it says everything about you, manners, culture, mentality absolutely everything. Your fellow females who came from a respectable and decent home gave their opinion without being aggressive.

You were meant to drop your opinion and move on, Nairaland is not built for people to pass on their frustration on others. Have a blessed day and i wasn't mad at you take care.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by Busta(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
Well . . . some girls are just D-U-M-B!
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by adeboo(f): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
But the issue is that we dont know what happened between Tinuke and ur friend.
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by chika98: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2008
Why did he have to go and date her friend?
Re: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. by iice(f): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2008
Too much work all these fronting bizness tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.