Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack (6351 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Well...just another rants of a bitter Hausa/Fulani man

These folks can script the most damning expose all in a bid to get power to return to the North...he never even hide his disdain for Azazi and very gleeful that the man is no more...

My fear is that we have many of such Hausa/Fulani in sensitive positions in govt today.

1 Like

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by EkoIle1: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2012

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by EkoIle1: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2012
He chop life sha, too bad he couldn't take the money and luxurious proceeds from his shady and evil acts with him to the after life...
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2012
lacasa: This is far reaching & a blatant indictment of GEJ and his Criminal entity to cripple the North under the pretext of BokoHaram

Over 2000 of the innocent in this region have lost their Lives angry and this without mincing words is a Declaration of War on the North by the Niger-Deltans.
angry angry angry

I don't know why northerners no get brain.
A christain can never be a sucide bomber.
Jonathan didn't cause anything.
Bombing in north is caused by ur useless leaders that think that power belongs only to them.
And mind you if u decide to attack niger delta, just know that south east will never grant you route to reach there.
Foolish northeners
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Conspiracy theorists, so the spokesperson of Boko Haram is Ijaw man? The Boko Haram spokes person uses Hausa language to claim responsibility for nearly all bombings. Well, if any part of the country wants to wage war against Niger Delta, then its the end of that region. Cos we will trade oil for nuclear weapons and wipe you guys off the map of this planet. Never again will any tribe in this country wage a war against the Niger Delta. With all my heart I so swear!

Correct, u just read my mind.
Really we need to nuke the north these people are pain in the ass. Imagine the write up that foolish poster put that has no link.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2012
I am breethless,conspiracy leaders,i have said it there was no boko haram,there was some people behind this,people on nairaland started castigatin/abusing me.,Inna laha la yu hibbu zalimin,God wil continue 2 exposed them insha allah,i witness they have captured a suicide bomber wch is not a muslim at radio house,i quote it on nairaland people started tackled me,now who breed the retards? ,
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I am breethless,conspiracy leaders,i have said it there was no boko haram,there was some people behind this,people on nairaland started castigatin/abusing me.,Inna laha la yu hibbu zalimin,God wil continue 2 exposed them insha allah,i witness they have captured a suicide bomber wch is not a muslim at radio house,i quote it on nairaland people started tackled me,now who breed the retards? ,
Slow poke who told u there is no boko haram.
Hope u know that this boko haram thing started during yaradua regime, and dey are also muslims.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2012
0lumide:

Bro, my fear is revenge of the North. It is their people that Boko Haram is killing the most. And should they decide to act on the fact that Boko Haram is an Ijaw manipulation, it will be really bad for Nigeria. Jonathan has to resign!!
If dey act we will use chemical weapon and slience them for life.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2012
fkaz:
Broda why you too dey exhibit foolishness by quoting the whole rubbish
Na you and ur tribe get goat brain to ever sit dowm and write this rubbish goats.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by donchris369: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Brother, stop spewing thrash about biafrans and trying to rope them in the yorubas stupidity and cowardness. That is why i like the northerners, they are good in these their divide and rule tactics. Instead of you to face the article as written above you are trying to rope biafrans into the yoruba cowardness.

This is another opportunity for the yoruba people to get another hero in the mould of awolowo. We all know that they are the houseboys and servants of the northerners who have always used them as a ladder to climb to power and wage war on a tribe that seems an obstacle to their being in power. Now look at how it works:

The northerners have come with a conspiracy that the ijaws want to wipe the north out through boko haram. Is it just me, i saw in this article were, the writer said that yaradua was killed by poison through a microphone. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Who in nigeria does not know that yaradua was a half dead man and damn sick sick before he became president. I can remember vividly in one of the presidential campaigns of yaradua in 2007 when obasanjo called him publicly from his hospital bed in germany to prove to nigerians that he is well. Now the northerners are saying he was poisoned, so automatically, it was a civilian coup to enthrone goodluck jonathan an ijaw man in power. Now they want to wage war on the ijaws....... I laugh in ijaw.

Now the yoruba man will be getting another hero in the mould of awolowo when the north declares war on ijaw. Yes, we all know what the yorubas can do, they will play a major role through their new hero by giving their own advise to the northerners on how to decimate and wipe out of the surface of the earth the ijaw people. Ijaw people be ready ooooooo.

We now all know that azazzi and yakowa were eliminated by the north because they see them as the biggest threat to their birthright of their hold-on to power. The recent comment of a respected imam sheik gumi justifying the death of yakowa a christain and infidel to the muslims and this article justifying the death of azazzi an ijaw man percieved to be a threat to them is a clear indication that this men were eliminated. Now the plan is to eliminate jonathan so that sambo can take over power, meaning power returning back to the north. Why not, they have already said that yaradua was killed through poison, so they have to revenge back and damn any consequences and kill jonathan an ijaw man.

The yorubas who are well known as coward will be a grooming a new hero and leader that will advise the incoming nothern government(sambo) on how to eliminate the whole of the ijaws if they dare challenge the north. Yorubas are well known cowards and always dances to the tune of the north. And in the future when an ijaw man writes his memoir on the war to elimintate the ijaws by nigeria and they indict their new yoruba hero to be , they will all come out and say that they ijaws are known for whinnig. Well i just pity the ijaws because they should be ready to go it all out as the yorubas and northerners are about to give them the war of their lives.

We at the other end will just sit down and watch as the yorubas and northerners go all out to wipe out the ijaws.............. Who will be the new awolowo of the yoruba people?........... let me guess, maybe tinubu or obasanjo or.......... hmmmmm........lolz. Cowards who are houseboys to the northerners. Oya yoruba people it is time to get a new leader that you will be worshiping like how you worship awolowo. Dayokanu or koruji, this war is an opportunity for you to be a hero in the yorubaland. Better be warming up to go and advice the northernerns on how to deal with the ijaws.

MEHN THIS WAR GO SWEET OOOOO, WHICH CHANNEL WILL THEY BE SHOWING IT ON TELEVISION, BECAUSE I WILL JUST SIT BACK, RELAX AND WATCH AS THEY GO IT ALL OUT.
koruji: Northern politicians and the so-called Biafrans do share one Xteristic.

They are both adept at adding together unintelligent stories all in a naked effort to blame their failures on others.
It goes like this - the Biafrans blame the Yoruba for anything bad that befall them, and the Northern politicians will always blame Ibos for all their issues.

This "concorted" story reminds me of how SLS blamed his attempt to smuggle Sharia banking into Nigeria on Ibos, and how Rufai blamed the same set of people for Boko Haram. Mr. Tilde now blames Azazi for Boko Haram. I guess Azazi was the one that went to Afghanistan to train with terrorists, came back and set up a camp called Afghanistan and started to shoot at the police and the army. It must have been Azazi that sent Hausa men to bomb the UN building and to bomb churches, beer parlours, and much more. Azazi must be the northern politicians that are on record as paying Boko Haram and been in constant communication with the disgusting group too!!!

I am ashamed of people that "believe this 100%" because this is the kind of thinking process they display on this forum each and everyday. Try to go to the link provided in the article and see that it doesn't work. I even indulged him to find the article labeled 340 just to be sure, and what I find is completely unrelated to Azazi:http://fridaydiscourse..com/2012/01/discourse-340-weep-not-kano-be.html The article he meant to point to is this: http://fridaydiscourse..com/2010/11/discourse-310-nigeria-cannot-trust.html.

The current article is simply the usual blame them for our issues, and a great way to excuse the inability of NSA Dasuki to do the job he so boasted he will do upon his appointment.

1 Like

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by donchris369: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2012
malele:
Bombing in north is caused by ur useless leaders that think that power belongs only to them.
And mind you if u decide to attack niger delta, just know that south east will never grant you route to reach there.
Foolish northeners
Brother, let them come and pass through south east na. They think we are cowards like the yorubas. They no born them well to try am. You guyz in the niger delta should just relax, they cant do anything. They are all cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by miiraaj: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2012
malele:
Foolish northeners
I'm not surprised with ur comments. You are as dumb as retardeen. Most south south people are daft and olodos and very biased. It was in Bayelsa, christian was cought with turban tryin to blow up a church,Nodody is talking about it. There are so many other cases.
You south south guys should learn to think straight, I de beg!

1 Like

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by ochukoccna: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Exchange oil for nuclear weapons,what a dumb assertion
Some NL posters are really crass
Which terrorist organisation or failed country will you exchange with?
If the SS should nuke the north &other parts of Nigeria,will they escape from the radioactive fallout?
Common sense is truly not common

Billyonaire: Well, if any part of the country wants to wage war against Niger Delta, then its the end of that region. Cos we will trade oil for nuclear weapons and wipe you guys off the map of this planet. Never again will any tribe in this country wage a war against the Niger Delta. With all my heart I so swear!

The OP's threw up some obvious truths& misinformation
However,he was so spot on Azazi been a gunrunner when in Kaduna&using the proceeds to further his criminal enteprise.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by miiraaj: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369: Brother, let them come and pass through south east na. They think we are cowards like the yorubas. They no born them well to try am. You guyz in the niger delta should just relax, they cant do anything. They are all cowards.

Look at an 'OSU' speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by fkaz(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2012
malele:
Na you and ur tribe get goat brain to ever sit dowm and write this rubbish goats.
Sidon make u think waitin i dey tell u, y u quote d whole page, just to create space. Must u quote d whole story b4 u comment. EWU
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369: Brother, stop spewing thrash about biafrans and trying to rope them in the yorubas stupidity and cowardness. That is why i like the northerners, they are good in these their divide and rule tactics. Instead of you to face the article as written above you are trying to rope biafrans into the yoruba cowardness.

This is another opportunity for the yoruba people to get another hero in the mould of awolowo. We all know that they are the houseboys and servants of the northerners who have always used them as a ladder to climb to power and wage war on a tribe that seems an obstacle to their being in power. Now look at how it works:

The northerners have come with a conspiracy that the ijaws want to wipe the north out through boko haram. Is it just me, i saw in this article were, the writer said that yaradua was killed by poison through a microphone. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Who in nigeria does not know that yaradua was a half dead man and damn sick sick before he became president. I can remember vividly in one of the presidential campaigns of yaradua in 2007 when obasanjo called him publicly from his hospital bed in germany to prove to nigerians that he is well. Now the northerners are saying he was poisoned, so automatically, it was a civilian coup to enthrone goodluck jonathan an ijaw man in power. Now they want to wage war on the ijaws....... I laugh in ijaw.

Now the yoruba man will be getting another hero in the mould of awolowo when the north declares war on ijaw. Yes, we all know what the yorubas can do, they will play a major role through their new hero by giving their own advise to the northerners on how to decimate and wipe out of the surface of the earth the ijaw people. Ijaw people be ready ooooooo.

We now all know that azazzi and yakowa were eliminated by the north because they see them as the biggest threat to their birthright of their hold-on to power. The recent comment of a respected imam sheik gumi justifying the death of yakowa a christain and infidel to the muslims and this article justifying the death of azazzi an ijaw man percieved to be a threat to them is a clear indication that this men were eliminated. Now the plan is to eliminate jonathan so that sambo can take over power, meaning power returning back to the north. Why not, they have already said that yaradua was killed through poison, so they have to revenge back and damn any consequences and kill jonathan an ijaw man.

The yorubas who are well known as coward will be a grooming a new hero and leader that will advise the incoming nothern government(sambo) on how to eliminate the whole of the ijaws if they dare challenge the north. Yorubas are well known cowards and always dances to the tune of the north. And in the future when an ijaw man writes his memoir on the war to elimintate the ijaws by nigeria and they indict their new yoruba hero to be , they will all come out and say that they ijaws are known for whinnig. Well i just pity the ijaws because they should be ready to go it all out as the yorubas and northerners are about to give them the war of their lives.

We at the other end will just sit down and watch as the yorubas and northerners go all out to wipe out the ijaws.............. Who will be the new awolowo of the yoruba people?........... let me guess, maybe tinubu or obasanjo or.......... hmmmmm........lolz. Cowards who are houseboys to the northerners. Oya yoruba people it is time to get a new leader that you will be worshiping like how you worship awolowo. Dayokanu or koruji, this war is an opportunity for you to be a hero in the yorubaland. Better be warming up to go and advice the northernerns on how to deal with the ijaws.

MEHN THIS WAR GO SWEET OOOOO, WHICH CHANNEL WILL THEY BE SHOWING IT ON TELEVISION, BECAUSE I WILL JUST SIT BACK, RELAX AND WATCH AS THEY GO IT ALL OUT.
Nwanne this war go affect us too oo, because to get to niger delta u go pass through southeast.
We have to be prepared this time arm ourselves with chemical weapons incase those fools try any thing stupid.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by nitrogen(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369: Brother, let them come and pass through south east na. They think we are cowards like the yorubas. They no born them well to try am. You guyz in the niger delta should just relax, they cant do anything. They are all cowards.
Words of a bigot, thank God you won't be the victims here like the other time. You know what I mean grin grin grin grin

Mr Offender (that's what you guys are called now, thanks to Afam4ever-your fellow), Please go back to sleep!
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by donchris369: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2012
nitrogen:
Words of a bigot, thank God you won't be the victims here like the other time. You know what I mean grin grin grin grin

Mr Offender (that's what you guys are called now, thanks to Afam4ever-your fellow), Please go back to sleep!

COWARDS.

North want to wage war on niger delta, i hope your preparing your new hero that will give them advise on how to wipe them out. Are you ready? Hope your warming up for your postion in the incoming sambo government? cowards.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by donchris369: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2012
malele:
Nwanne this war go affect us too oo, because to get to niger delta u go pass through southeast.
We have to be prepared this time arm ourselves with chemical weapons incase those fools try any thing stupid.
Nwanne, relax, the yoruba and the north will hear it this time if they mess up. Let them come and follow through southeast na. We are patiently waiting.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by CyberG: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369: Brother, stop spewing thrash about biafrans and trying to rope them in the yorubas stupidity and cowardness. That is why i like the northerners, they are good in these their divide and rule tactics. Instead of you to face the article as written above you are trying to rope biafrans into the yoruba cowardness.

It is on record that Yoruba military commanders effectively destroyed and killed the ibhoe secessionists and their useless plan so much so that the chief warmonger and woman wrapper ojuku ran away to Abidjan, yet the effective winners are the cowards? Ibohoe losers were treated to a decisive loss when they misadventured towards SW at Ore, yet the people who won the decisive victory are cowards? So what does that make the permanent loser ibohoes??

3 Likes

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Osiris211: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Ojukwu that abandoned the war in the middle of the night, dressing like "sisi eko" to Abidjan is what? Brave?? Fool.

donchris369:

COWARDS.

North want to wage war on niger delta, i hope your preparing your new hero that will give them advise on how to wipe them out. Are you ready? Hope your warming up for your postion in the incoming sambo government? cowards.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by fkaz(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369:

COWARDS.

Be prepare for another achebe who will write there was never a country
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Osiris211: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Do you know how many northern and south western military personnel are presently in south-south? 7 out of every solider you see in south-south is either from north or south west. only a goat like you will be thinking there will any movement of forces.

Goto to any military barracks in Delta, PH, Beyelsa, Akwa Ibom and take the inventory of the enemies within your house alone.

donchris369: Nwanne, relax, the yoruba and the north will hear it this time if they mess up. Let them come and follow through southeast na. We are patiently waiting.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Osiris211: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Nah, there won't be anyone left to penned down lies this time around.

They are brave yet the Hausa terrorist always attack catholic churches which is predominantly Ibos at any slight provocations without any reprisals. They are brave and keep burying their love ones like rats.

Do you blame him? Their genetic makeup is to be boasting and beating empty chest.

Before civil war Ojukwu claimed to have the most powerful military in Africa, only for the strongest military be defeated by a civilian. Fool.

fkaz:
Be prepare for another achebe who will write there was never a country

1 Like

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by malele(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2012
miiraaj:
I'm not surprised with ur comments. You are as dumb as retardeen. Most south south people are daft and olodos and very biased. It was in Bayelsa, christian was cought with turban tryin to blow up a church,Nodody is talking about it. There are so many other cases.
You south south guys should learn to think straight, I de beg!
lollllllllllll, so na northerners dey thinks straight now.
oga Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Mali, Sudan etc the lastime i checked na Muslims dey bomb that whole are.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by nitrogen(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2012
donchris369:

COWARDS.

Brother, I pity you, especially when your strategist and warlord is gone, u na go chop wwwweeeennnn grin grin grin , believe me, the best is to just stay clear of this else........

grin grin grin grin

PS. I don't do this but you called for it, anyway, I draw back. I won't do this with you anymore because we down here don't just talk, we think and act. So fuvk off my back.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by kokoA(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Conspiracy theorists, so the spokesperson of Boko Haram is Ijaw man? The Boko Haram spokes person uses Hausa language to claim responsibility for nearly all bombings. Well, if any part of the country wants to wage war against Niger Delta, then its the end of that region. Cos we will trade oil for nuclear weapons and wipe you guys off the map of this planet. Never again will any tribe in this country wage a war against the Niger Delta. With all my heart I so swear!
sorry bro but you talk like a child.. You think war is what you watch in hollywood movies right? And buying nuclear weapons is like walking into a shop and requesting for biscuit? Its a pity that some of us young Nigerians are beginning to follow the deciete of politicians. The problem with Nigeria is not the ibos, hausa, ijaw,yoruba,idoma, etc neither is it north nor south or christian and muslim. The problem of Nigeria is the bunch of kleptomanic, blood thirsty people we keep entrusting our leardership to at all levels. These politicians are drawn from all part of Nigeria. Its GEJ's cabinent made up of only ijaws? NO! Is the national assembly made up of only hausas?! NO! Collectively, these privillaged few drawn from all parts of the country are killing our darling nation and turning up rubbish everyday to confuse us the more, and here we are taking sides and beating drums of war.. Smh! If they GEJ, late Azazi and co really love the Ijaw nation, what did they do to better the lives of the poor people living in the creeks? If the northern leaders love the north so much, what have they done for their people after so many years of being in power? You can keep mentioning these things on and on. What we see is the so called leaders, hausa,ibo,ijaw,etc building mansions,fixing up their family members with juicy employments, sending their kids to the most expensive schools abroad, etc . The only war young Nigerians should be clamoring for is the war against these theiving b@St.ard5!

4 Likes

Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2012
kokoA: sorry bro but you talk like a child.. You think war is what you watch in hollywood movies right? And buying nuclear weapons is like walking into a shop and requesting for biscuit? Its a pity that some of us young Nigerians are beginning to follow the deciete of politicians. The problem with Nigeria is not the ibos, hausa, ijaw,yoruba,idoma, etc neither is it north nor south or christian and muslim. The problem of Nigeria is the bunch of kleptomanic, blood thirsty people we keep entrusting our leardership to at all levels. These politicians are drawn from all part of Nigeria. Its GEJ's cabinent made up of only ijaws? NO! Is the national assembly made up of only hausas?! NO! Collectively, these privillaged few drawn from all parts of the country are killing our darling nation and turning up rubbish everyday to confuse us the more, and here we are taking sides and beating drums of war.. Smh! If they GEJ, late Azazi and co really love the Ijaw nation, what did they do to better the lives of the poor people living in the creeks? If the northern leaders love the north so much, what have they done for their people after so many years of being in power? You can keep mentioning these things on and on. What we see is the so called leaders, hausa,ibo,ijaw,etc building mansions,fixing up their family members with juicy employments, sending their kids to the most expensive schools abroad, etc . The only war young Nigerians should be clamoring for is the war against these theiving b@St.ard5!
100000+ LIKES. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by omiobo: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2012
God!!! Which way!
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by 1Dray(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2012
0lumide:

Odelomo!!! You are a fool!! Aren't the Ijaws the ones asking for it?

If you want to secede do you have to unleash tamed beast?

You think Northerners don't know what's going on? At least their top military officers and recently, Jonathan just retired some of them

It's best for Ijaws to handle business and eliminate the culprits themselves to avoid war!! It's northerners Boko Haram is killing everyday.

They first thought Igbos will join their secession bid by using Boko Haram to kill Igbos in the North but no. Now they turn the heat on Northerners themselves.

The killing of Igbos that happened recently in the North was a enough to lead to civil war but I guess the MASSOB leaders knew what was going on and decided to let the snakes bite their own tails.

Ijaws asked for it. They lost that "our oil" pity everyone had for them.

Methink you are the fool here, is it not so obvious in your lines?
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2012

Sometimes you mix some sense with nonsense with your conjectural craps.

You must have a magical voodoo in your bedroom to let you prognosis into the future.
Re: Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack by 1Dray(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2012
fkaz:
Broda why you too dey exhibit foolishness by quoting the whole rubbish

Sharraaaap! Will you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US / A Question For GEJ Supporters / Buhari To Launch Nigeria’s $100bn SDG Financing Framework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.