Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How You Can Gain A Diploma In Theology Online For Free(get EBOOK) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Gain A Diploma In Theology Online For Free(get EBOOK) (1745 Views)

Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume / Getting A Diploma At 'French Village' In Badagry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Gain A Diploma In Theology Online For Free(get EBOOK) by rikel: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
There is an online group of mangement that offers you a free diploma course in Theology and after that if you would like to run a higher diploma in either, Marriage councelling, or any related courses you will have to pay for tuition fees, but as for the Diploma it's absolutely free no hidden charges. after the program, your certificate, testimonial, and statement of result will be sent to you from their office in overseas to your door step free of charge.to get this eBook on how you can enroll for the free diploma course just inbox me on my phone with the codename:"FDCO" send it to this Number:08185383482 after getting your message i will then know that you are interested to have it and i will get back to you. The certificate is globall recognised For your info this eBook is not free but affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Jamb Score Of 177 Go For Any Medical Related Cours In University Of Nsukka / Describe Your Present Or Ex Room Mate In One Word. / Teaching Principles And Methods For Effective Learning Among The Nigeria Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.