Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (565371 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2013
pseudonomer:

I guess they are not being sincere... If you know any, let me know because I'm yet to see or heard of someone who got admitted to UNAAB in the last two years with post-utme less than 40, no one in my department.... Unless the candidates gained admission through Pre-Degree Programme.
a lot of them bro i am an example tho h didn't accept d course dey gv me cos i wanted to study mech engr bt got it a yr lata n in my dept mce,a guy scored 38 and was offered mech engr though his utme score was 296 and with good olvl grades.so if u scr blw 40 thrz hope sci student in quote
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2013
pseudonomer: I want to say about people believing they have someone there helping them with their admission. I won't say there's no "long leg" in UNAAB's Admission, but even if you're the VC's Nephew there's a minimum requirement you must attained before anybody can help.

I know more than 5 professors that are in the Senate and 2 directors... So I've got an insight. When I got admitted to UNAAB, immediately after my post utme score is out, I was already told the course I will be offered and that my name will come out in the second batch precisely.

I don't want any of you out of desperation to be duped or deceived. Before anybody can help you, you must AT LEAST 180 in JAMB, 40 in Post UTME and 40 in your composite score.

tho u're right boss, 80% of candidates unaab always admit score above 40+ in their post utme..NEVERTHELESS, unaab still do admit candidates who score less than 40% in their post utme but that candidate must be a science student bcoz he/she will be given any agric course....Two of my friends in year 2011 scored 34% and 38% and they were admitted but thru money and leg o...BUT NOTE: IT IS ONLY LEG THAT CAN GIVE U ADMISSION WITH SCORES LYK DAT O!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2013
Odunhana: The Minimum cutoff is 40. Pseudomoner has said it all.
is pseudomoner d vc Mtcheeewwww
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: is pseudomoner d vc Mtcheeewwww
I have not said he is the V.C. I only quoted him to be right. Peace
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2013
pseudonomer:

I guess they are not being sincere... If you know any, let me know because I'm yet to see or heard of someone who got admitted to UNAAB in the last two years with post-utme less than 40, no one in my department.... Unless the candidates gained admission through Pre-Degree Programme.
oga sitdon dia.......dem dey wella! Mayb u no roll wit ryt pple 4 skul by d way whc level u dey
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2013
Boll2010: oga sitdon dia.......dem dey wella! Mayb u no roll wit ryt pple 4 skul by d way whc level u dey
ΩØ mind λϻ jare. Shey ηаћ grass he đėצ grade for unaab?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Hey guys, what d hell was that for? Why abusing him? Wen he was helping us calculate our composite, none of you talk then, wen he was helping us with information none of you were here, so if you don agree with what he said, say it politely and not abuse him, he is not getting a dime from any of you pocket for the informations he gives. So stop abusing and grow up.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Damex333: Hey guys, what d hell was that for? Why abusing him? Wen he was helping us calculate our composite, none of you talk then, wen he was helping us with information none of you were here, so if you don agree with what he said, say it politely and not abuse him, he is not getting a dime from any of you pocket for the informations he gives. So stop abusing and grow up.
oga ade, park well. Shey ƴĥƱ ΩØ knw say ηаћ discouragement he đėצ give aspirant wit pume score below 40% ₳Ɲȡ he's still disputing wit ppl dat prove him wrong by giving him xmple of ppl đėצ knw dat gained admission wit scores below 40%.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Toyde(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Damex333: Hey guys, what d hell was that for? Why abusing him? Wen he was helping us calculate our composite, none of you talk then, wen he was helping us with information none of you were here, so if you don agree with what he said, say it politely and not abuse him, he is not getting a dime from any of you pocket for the informations he gives. So stop abusing and grow up.
Correct jare, are dey d only funaabites in d room?.......dis is a public forum, and wt dat, we need to politely object wateva anyone says.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2013
hahahahahahaahaha,don't mind them o,itz obvious they ad below 40..smh.they ve 4gotten d truth is bitter
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Toyde(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: oga ade, park well. Shey ƴĥƱ ΩØ knw say ηаћ discouragement he đėצ give aspirant wit pume score below 40% ₳Ɲȡ he's still disputing wit ppl dat prove him wrong by giving him xmple of ppl đėצ knw dat gained admission wit scores below 40%.
Guy I undastand ur point, but try to be polite wt ur writings........u just commited d same here too ''Oga Ade, park well''.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Toyde: Guy I undastand ur point, but try to be polite wt ur writings........u just commited d same here too ''Oga Ade, park well''.

some people have got issues
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
I no fit laff... Ratty101 cool down no be fiqht na cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Heryor40: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Lolzzzz I understand wt ya peeps are goin thru. Calm down, scored below 40 or scored above 40. Wt will be will be. Wt I knw is dat funaab admission is tricky, with God and luck by ur side u will prevail. A frnd of mine with a composite of 63% last year still couldn't get mcb and had 2 settle for forestry. Even if ur nt a victim of scorin below d 40% still be prayerful and hope sum1else does nt take ur admission slot on d list. With God ntin is impossible. It is well
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: is pseudomoner d vc Mtcheeewwww
wtf! What sort of trash is diz...do u call diz maturity?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2013
I'm entitled to my opinions, and so you. I'm not surprised with this, a lot aspirants insulted me, even some cursed me when I told them this same thing on 2go last year... I was using the room nick "light" some starting calling me "darkness" but who's in darkness now? It's funny to see how Nigerians run insults because someone else has a opinion different from theirs. Nigerians can't argue without insults. Well check my signature again which says "I could be wrong...but what if I'm right"

I'm not the one seeking admission and I'm not new to varsity education, UNAAB ȋ̝̊s the second uni I'll be attending. I just want to save some desperate aspirants from getting duped. I've seen several cases of admission scams and fraud.

I'm not here to tell you what you wanted to hear, I'm here to tell you the frank truth that you're likely to hate me for.

But if score less 40 and still get admitted, Don't forget me your Matriculation day o I wanna eat jollof rice o.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2013
I don't juxt know wats wrong wit some dudez here.When PSEUDOMONER created diz thread, where the hell are u? When he waz feeding diz thread reliable information and news, where the hell are u? When he showed the way and helped aspirantz in calculating composites, did u guys show up? Don't juxt come 4rm no where and act as if the thread maker got it all wrong 4rm the begining.... THEY WON'T BAN YOU IF U GO AHEAD AND CREATE ANODA THREAD U KNW!! Evr1 iz entitled to opinions here but lets make it mature.. We're all adultz here! If u tink sum1'z opinion iz wrong, correct maturely.peace!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
pseudonomer: I'm entitled to my opinions, and so you. I'm not surprised with this, a lot aspirants insulted me, even some cursed me when I told them this same thing on 2go last year... I was using the room nick "light" some starting calling me "darkness" but who's in darkness now? It's funny to see how Nigerians run insults because someone else has a opinion different from theirs. Nigerians can't argue without insults. Well check my signature again which says "I could be wrong...but what if I'm right"

I'm not the one seeking admission and I'm not new to varsity education, UNAAB ȋ̝̊s the second uni I'll be attending. I just want to save some desperate aspirants from getting duped. I've seen several cases of admission scams and fraud.

I'm not here to tell you what you wanted to hear, I'm here to tell you the frank truth that you're likely to hate me for.

But if score less 40 and still get admitted, Don't forget me your Matriculation day o I wanna eat jollof rice o.

Well said youngman...very well said! You've not been insulted, you've only been very well misunderstood and misinterpreted for airing the truth which in this instance is rather not so pleasant...

**Que sera sera**
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Kweenesther(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2013
hmmm......nigerians na wa oh....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just couldn't stop wondering what has actually Prompt this Congurum of Unnecessary Objection, if You dissent with an opinion, make your Dissention More politely, i shouldder to think that Your comment here has a whole lot's to do with Your Disposition' likewise everybody is Right to his/her own Opinion'
@Pseuder keep doing What You actually felt' it's Right bro don't be discouraged with some Net bullies! *No More Arguements* Case Closed!
So any latest Info.....?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by innoswag: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Guys i want u all to knw dis whether u score above or below 40....dont rejoice yet...look up to ur creator d author nd d finisher of ur faith....he alone can help u....pls b prayerful and focus on him...den am sure he will grant u ur admission.... God bless u all as u make ur choice.....add me on 2go innocent2281 so we can talk better nd pls stop insulting each odas nobody knw 2marro.....remember is nt everybody dat pass dat will b admitted it only takes d grace of God .....God bless
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by furay: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
na wa oo....see as everybody dey fight for pseudonomer....pseudonomer na you oo....*drags pseudonomer to a corner* abeg I go like know d babalawo wey do d jazz for you

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hmm! Guys calm down we all are gona b joyous at d end bt just wanted u 2 note this"learn 2 accept finite dissappointment bt never lose infinite hope" and moreover admission nwadays is nt by ur grade bt by his grace. Just do ur best n leave d rest.best luck 2us. Any vet aspirant can hook me up via my 2go username Oninure.thankz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
@psuedo i hail oo na u WIN dis case 4me leg or no hand oluwa is involve in my admission this by Gods grace meet u all untop funaabites EMT aspirant hook me up on 2go lamlard1
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
@pseudonomer, Nigerians always do not want to hear the truth. A friend of mine wasted one year at home after disagreeing with my view that to study Agric Econs in Unaab, there is no substitute for Chemistry. He refused to listen and after getting the post-utme form last year, he could not conclude the registration and therefore could not write the post-utme.
So leave them to their opinions, and be content you tried your best.

I had a colleague, who got admitted in 2010 for Microbiology despite scoring 22 in the post-utme. Her father, a pastor, had paid more than 100k for it to be possible. But these kind of people will not tell others how they made it, thereby giving others false hope.

If you really want to be admitted with a low score, you know what to do. And if you think God'll perform a miracle, then good luck hoping. But i do know that God is not a cheat.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
phemmy johnson: wtf! What sort of trash is diz...do u call diz maturity?
ƴĥƱ get google for ♈Ћцŗ phone ηаћ. Why ƴĥƱ knw fit ask λϻ
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Codedboy95: I no fit laff... Ratty101 cool down no be fiqht na cheesy
ΩØ be so jare ♏ǟï guy. All is well ЅђӐ
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Toyde: Guy I undastand ur point, but try to be polite wt ur writings........u just commited d same here too ''Oga Ade, park well''.
alrite SIR!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ħě⇲ guys, don't misquote ♍Ɛ Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooO. I'm just like OMG! Dis nigga is making ♍Ɛ feel bad despite ♏ǟï composite score... We're just here saying wot will knw, let the admission list come out b4 any other dispute. ƠǨǠƔ
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rather funny what this thread has turned out to be. The 40% ish was supposed to yield meaningful discussion, not insults. Even if you must, please criticize constructively.

Since UNAAB is so discreet about admission requirements, as regards to cut off marks, unlike other schools like UI, Unilag just to mention a few, I guess we'll have to live with the suspense.

And I believe it's cos Nairaland is a public and faceless forum that some people can insult others, if the opposite were to be the case and we all could see and talk to each other physically, I'll bet some people won't utter a word till they gain admission.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
oya who won follow me argue ?.. If ur composite score no reach 70.. No admission for yhu... Lolz... tongue. Ehen do you guys know when the pdegree form will close ?..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: ƴĥƱ get google for ♈Ћцŗ phone ηаћ. Why ƴĥƱ knw fit ask λϻ
hmm! Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.