Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (565423 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
barack_o_handso: Rather funny what this thread has turned out to be. The 40% ish was supposed to yield meaningful discussion, not insults. Even if you must, please criticize constructively.

Since UNAAB is so discreet about admission requirements, as regards to cut off marks, unlike other schools like UI, Unilag just to mention a few, I guess we'll have to live with the suspense.

And I believe it's cos Nairaland is a public and faceless forum that some people can insult others, if the opposite were to be the case and we all could see and talk to each other physically, I'll bet some people won't utter a word till they gain admission.
lolz..Think u're right tho but even if we all cud see ourselves, sumpipu wud still open their big maut and insult.. ONLY IF THEY'RE MATURE BY THEIR WORDS!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
phemmy johnson: lolz..Think u're right tho but even if we all cud see ourselves, sumpipu wud still open their big maut and insult.. ONLY IF THEY'RE MATURE BY THEIR WORDS!

I highly doubt it. Maybe some yeah, but not all. Some got balls and courage thanks to technology. Some will do nothing but look by the time they see the kind of people they're talking to.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Harbioollah: @pseudonomer, Nigerians always do not want to hear the truth. A friend of mine wasted one year at home after disagreeing with my view that to study Agric Econs in Unaab, there is no substitute for Chemistry. He refused to listen and after getting the post-utme form last year, he could not conclude the registration and therefore could not write the post-utme.
So leave them to their opinions, and be content you tried your best.

I had a colleague, who got admitted in 2010 for Microbiology despite scoring 22 in the post-utme. Her father, a pastor, had paid more than 100k for it to be possible. But these kind of people will not tell others how they made it, thereby giving others false hope.

If you really want to be admitted with a low score, you know what to do. And if you think God'll perform a miracle, then good luck hoping. But i do know that God is not a cheat.

Well Said... Just be smart. My cousin got 32... so sad. She chose PBST and I've already met with the HOD of PBST, he's like my school dad. He said I should wait after the first batch to know what's up. So You are not alone in this...

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hey guy! Write noise maker for me cheesy.
Why all these hey! ha! ? List will be out this week, then you will know your fate. Ok.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wadlove: I swear i do₦ e₦ter u₦aab dis ¥ear wit wat i did Toda¥.......am so so app¥
Guy why the swear na? What is your postume score?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Wadlove(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Boss my post ume score is 48......and my jamb score is 220..my composite score is 51.23...am going 4 biochemistry and agric extension and rural dev..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by haibeekaynani(f): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
How i wish everyone could keep calm and wait paitently while praying fervently till when the list would be out. Notwithstanding, i wish everyone of us GOODLUCK not JONATHAN ooooo.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by quickberry(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
E KU ASUU STRIKE OOOO

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wadlove: Boss my post ume score is 48......and my jamb score is 220..my composite score is 51.23...am going 4 biochemistry and agric extension and rural dev..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Guy abi u don c ur name 4 d list?...Na u o...Am a biochem aspirant as well.Composite of 48%..I Pray we all get admitted.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nawa o..C ow guys don turn diz thread 2 anoda tin cos of fear n anxiety..God will make a way,even if u scored below 40% in ur putme.Dere iz nufn impossible 4 him..U dnt tell GOD u av a big problem,u tell ur problem u av a BIG GOD...Guys jux chilax n patiently wait.We go matricul8 2geda. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol peepz ehn. They claimed funaab post ume was cheap,they gave all predites HBP with their over-confident talks..chaii d results proved otherwise now every1 wants to die because of list,hehehe sum even tongue lashed Pseudonomer 4 sayin the truth bt wat he said is d damn truth abt funaab dn't compare 2010 wit 2013 n 2012. Bleep funaab joor dem chop my 98k for Pd nd 1750 4 lab coat nd they are owing me admission in colnas,chemistry for dat matter. Anyway if d list is nt out dis week hmmm then funaab can do wateva they wish awon oni gbese Oshi#no insults intended o my big Bros' nd Sis'#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Diz thread is now hot
mehn, filled with anxious aspirants..Thoughts're
above minds,heartbeats running
faster,body temperature's
abnormal, eyes looking desperate 4
information, ear'z awaiting to
hear rumourz & calculators're
tired of calculating composite
scorez....THE ONLY NEWS MY GUYS WANNA HEAR IS "1ST BATCH LIST HAS BEEN UPLOADED" cool down guys.. Diz weekend iz kinda promising 4 the list...LETZ HOPE 4 SATURDAY or SUNDAY 4 D LIST!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nawa oo dis place don turn fun.. nd battle feed.... pls some1 help me confirm dis.. will Unaab sell PT form dis year.. how did dey run dere pt program... did dey do entrance exam again or not...pls help me need dis very urgent..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
ikeola6: Lol peepz ehn. They claimed funaab post ume was cheap,they gave all predites HBP with their over-confident talks..chaii d results proved otherwise now every1 wants to die because of list,hehehe sum even tongue lashed Pseudonomer 4 sayin the truth bt wat he said is d damn truth abt funaab dn't compare 2010 wit 2013 n 2012. Bleep funaab joor dem chop my 98k for Pd nd 1750 4 lab coat nd they are owing me admission in colnas,chemistry for dat matter. Anyway if d list is nt out dis week hmmm then funaab can do wateva they wish awon oni gbese Oshi#no insults intended o my big Bros' nd Sis'#
funaab postume is not hard.
If I were u, I will just be praying.
I pity some guys, they think once they didnt meet cutoff, they will be given agríc course, av checked d score range here, u could imagine agric students scoring 70%,60% and still count dem as doomy.##
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Xoxyl: funaab postume is not hard.
If I were u, I will just be praying.
I pity some guys, they think once they didnt meet cutoff, they will be given agríc course, av checked d score range here, u could imagine agric student scoring 70%,60% and still count dem as doomy.##
hmm abi o even to get an agric course nw looks sumhw bt anyway many predites that couldn't pass d post ume will be given agric nd diploma students that could nt make up to upper credit too#funaab is nw a hot cake,even Inhurd is even hotter to gain admission to than the main campus#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
is a composite of 51.11 ok for elect/elect or agric engineering. A 1st choice candidate. Urgent reply will be greatly valuable. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pacaveli: [/color][color=] Egbami o, my people, is a composite of 51.11 ok for elect/elect or agric engineering. A 1st choice candidate. Urgent reply will be greatly valuable. Thanks
if sum1 tell u 'YEZ' Will u sit down and not pray 4 favour of God?..InODAwordz, if sum1 tell u 'NO' Will you lose hope and take ur own life? Only God can determine our chances and use the word "OKAY" 4 admission seekerz.. ALL ODA "OKAY" IS A COUNTERFEIT!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: ΩØ mind λϻ jare. Shey ηаћ grass he đėצ grade for unaab?
I swear I no fit laf........d boy too sabi pple! He suppose cut dem lawn unto say na hin course#dustyboy grin grin trolling.............
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wadlove: I swear i do₦ e₦ter u₦aab dis ¥ear wit wat i did Toda¥.......am so so app¥
Wadlove: Boss my post ume score is 48......and my jamb score is 220..my composite score is 51.23...am going 4 biochemistry and agric extension and rural dev..
grin grin grin grin grin grin.........no dey too sure no be babaijebu.......nxtym put ur trust in God nt wat u knw ............grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin.grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Damex333: Hey guys, what d hell was that for? Why abusing him? Wen he was helping us calculate our composite, none of you talk then, wen he was helping us with information none of you were here, so if you don agree with what he said, say it politely and not abuse him, he is not getting a dime from any of you pocket for the informations he gives. So stop abusing and grow up.
guy releax jor.........swerve one syd! Wetin dey worry u! U chop cwase Person dey do lyk say na hin be admission chairman u come. Here dey rant WTF! Lyk person wey dey stammer! We be jambite agrid.......shey na only him dey today distub d thread wit him rubbish talks! Who is he to be talkn 40..........abeg mak I no use bad manner talk to u cuz I respect u#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ratty101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Boll2010: guy releax jor.........swerve one syd! Wetin dey worry u! U chop cwase Person dey do lyk say na hin be admission chairman u come. Here dey rant WTF! Lyk person wey dey stammer! We be jambite agrid.......shey na only him dey today distub d thread wit him rubbish talks! Who is he to be talkn 40..........abeg mak I no use bad manner talk to u cuz I respect u#
anaye, ΩØ mind them jare. Make we juz đėצ look up to God... Dat nigga juz đėצ talk hin own ni. Maybe he ΩØ đėצ unaab gan sef ηаћ only God know
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
phemmy johnson: if sum1 tell u 'YEZ' Will u sit down and not pray 4 favour of God?..InODAwordz, if sum1 tell u 'NO' Will you lose hope and take ur own life? Only God can determine our chances and use the word "OKAY" 4 admission seekerz.. ALL ODA "OKAY" IS A COUNTERFEIT!
true talk, I gat ur point but just wanna confirm from people, maybe in that department
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: anaye, ΩØ mind them jare. Make we juz đėצ look up to God... Dat nigga juz đėצ talk hin own ni. Maybe he ΩØ đėצ unaab gan sef ηаћ only God know
Boll2010: guy releax jor.........swerve one syd! Wetin dey worry u! U chop cwase Person dey do lyk say na hin be admission chairman u come. Here dey rant WTF! Lyk person wey dey stammer! We be jambite agrid.......shey na only him dey today distub d thread wit him rubbish talks! Who is he to be talkn 40..........abeg mak I no use bad manner talk to u cuz I respect u#

#JustWondering...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: Ħě⇲ guys! I'm new here. My composite is 46.971 ₳Ɲȡ going for electelect. I knw I can't be giving ♏ǟï course buh I believe I'll be among the funaabites this year!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ratty101: are ƴĥƱ trying to discourage we with post utme score below forty? Even if our composite is more than 45%. I scored 34% ₳Ɲȡ ♏ǟï composite is 46.965% buh don't worry, I'm gonna post here later that I've gained admission Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooO. Even if I'm not given ♏ǟï course of choice.

I see...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Boll2010: bros I one mak u hlp me upgrade my putme to 52%
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=pseudonomer][/quote] dude won't recognise sacarsm when he sees dem......u JUNK#lyk seriously Only if u knw u fuckn wit devil! Na here I go dey! Wey I laf off ur nut! grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=pseudonomer][/quote]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
I ask a question no wan answer me nah fight u people dey fight.. nawa oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bolajibreeze: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
LoL... This argument is too redundant..its nobody's business if you enter the school or not. It is his piece of opinion which you are not obligated to accept... So why the ranting :/.. Y'all should go pray or watch pdp fight and stop this..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=Boll2010][/quote] Guy, go relax and wait for the list jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.