Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563773 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: plz do find out..Don't u still think its the work of ASUU strike as i said b4?
Although i've got no official info, but based on the number of complaints i've received from candidates as regards the registration/portal access, I'm of the opinion that the registration was extended indefinitely to enable candidates to rectify whatever problems they have online, or with the help of FUNAAB ICT staff. Since some school conducted their post UTME today, it's therefore illogical to conclude that the exam was postponed cos of ASUU strike.

Forgive my ignorance, is the portal now available for 2nd choice candidates to register? I mean those that are getting this error report: NOT FOUND ON FIRST CHOICE LIST
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mic488: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2013
as we wait for exam, let exchange questions add olatoos on 2go
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Send an email 2 fisayoolubode@gmail.com 2 gt ur past question 4 free
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
postponed, .....what caused this?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Imagine, OAU conducted her post UTME yesterday and even released the results. OAU that has a relatively slow academic calendar now seem to be more proactive.

What's wrong with FUNAAB? Why is FUNAAB trying to draw back the hand of time?

UNIBEN also conducted her own yesterday, Lautech of all unis will conduct her Post UTME tomorrow, UNILORIN is also abt to, UI online Reg has already closed but FUNAAB will rather, extend her own for reason not made known to applicants.

This obviously has turned to a guessing game among applicants. FUNAAB, how soon will it be? Will it hold in July or August? Will applicants wait till November or December? Lol!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omowunmi2411: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
oau being the first to write post ume does not mean they are proactive because they just finished their first semester. Oau will be the last to resume for 2013/2014 session, so be calm. The postponement will be of good.
rkarang: Imagine, OAU conducted her post UTME yesterday and even released the results. OAU that has a relatively slow academic calendar now seem to be more proactive.

What's wrong with FUNAAB? Why is FUNAAB trying to draw back the hand of time?

UNIBEN also conducted her own yesterday, Lautech of all unis will conduct her Post UTME tomorrow, UNILORIN is also abt to, UI online Reg has already closed but FUNAAB will rather, extend her own for reason not made known to applicants.

This obviously has turned to a guessing game among applicants. FUNAAB, how soon will it be? Will it hold in July or August? Will applicants wait till November or December? Lol!
oau being the first to write post ume does not mean they are proactive because they just finished their first semester. Oau will be the last to resume for 2013/2014 session, so be calm. The postponement will be of good.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
rkarang: Imagine, OAU conducted her post UTME yesterday and even released the results. UNIBEN also conducted her own yesterday, Lautech of all unis will conduct her Post UTME tomorrow, UNILORIN is also abt to, UI online Reg has already closed but FUNAAB will rather, extend her own for reason not made known to applicants.
OAU conducted her post UTME first last year (may 29 2012), admission list came out 3 months later and they resumed for the session march 2013, while FUNAAB conducted her exam between june 6-8 2013, admission list came out 2 weeks later and resumed for the session september, that same 2013. Which is better?
LAUTECH won't resume for the new session till late January. All the schools you mentioned will resume later than FUNAAB, except UNILORIN. FUNAAB and UNILORIN move at the same pace. The post UTME won't exceed this month.
The post UTME was postponed solely cos of the candidates. People are having problems with their registration and the university management decided to give more time to solve those problems. Other schools might have decided to go on with the exam leaving those affected as disqualified, thereby reducing the number of candidates.
Oga, can you pls hail FUNAAB for me?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013:
OAU conducted her post UTME first last year (may 29 2012), admission list came out 3 months later and they resumed for the session march 2013, while FUNAAB conducted her exam between june 6-8 2013, admission list came out 2 weeks later and resumed for the session september, that same 2013. Which is better?
LAUTECH won't resume for the new session till late January. All the schools you mentioned will resume later than FUNAAB, except UNILORIN. FUNAAB and UNILORIN move at the same pace. The post UTME won't exceed this month.
The post UTME was postponed solely cos of the candidates. People are having problems with their registration and the university management decided to give more time to solve those problems. Other schools might have decided to go on with the exam leaving those affected as disqualified, thereby reducing the number of candidates.
FUNAAB, I hail ooo!!! Seko DUROSOKE

To be candid, I ain't writing post UTME. I thought u guys were asleep here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013:

Young man, you've always being so onpoint. Keep it going jare. What's this thing they say... The first shall be the last and the last shall... (I'd leave you to complete that).
Weldone brother. Thumbs up...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
rkarang:

Beeni o. KoDUROsoke ni ooo. Lol. I sight you here bro. #winks#
They say delay is not denial. Would that phrase be appropriate in this situation
Well, I'd say this Delay as it were, is some blessing in disguise...

#fingers uncrossed#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanguine:

Beeni o. KoDUROsoke ni ooo. Lol. I sight you here bro. #winks#
They say delay is not denial. Would that phrase be appropriate in this situation
Well, I'd say this Delay as it were, is some blessing in disguise...

#fingers uncrossed#
Hopefully!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanguine:

Young man, you've always being so onpoint. Keep it going jare. What's this thing they say... The first shall be the last and the last shall... (I'd leave you to complete that).
Weldone brother. Thumbs up...
Thanks for the appreciation. You've been kinda quiet on this thread in recent times...you've been busy?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
rkarang:

Patriots never keep mute.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thought someone might find this post helpful:

Service to Humanity:
This tip is for all Jambites sitting for FUNAAB post UTMEas science students. Come in...
As soon as I was through with my post UTME last year, i went home and started researching if i can find those questions in any of my textbooks or past questions.I eventually did. Of the 10 chemistry questions that I was faced with, lo and behold, I found 5 in the Jamb Chemistry past question. Year: 1978, questions 14 (The pH of four solutions...), 15 (when each of the nitrates...), 34 (If excess Zincis added...) and 40 (By meansof filtration, one...). I found the remaining 1 in 1979 Jamb chemistry past question, question 50 (Consider the following exothermic reaction...).
I'm not saying these questions are gonna come out this year. But what if it does?
You can do yourself some good by making sure you have answers to 80% of Jamb past questions especially the early years like 1978-1988.
Will be glad when everyone comes back here to testify that he/she has been offeredadmission in few weeks' time.

CREDIT: Holamide Samuel
https://m./450882628262071
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013: Thought someone might find this post helpful:

Service to Humanity:
This tip is for all Jambites sitting for FUNAAB post UTMEas science students. Come in...
As soon as I was through with my post UTME last year, i went home and started researching if i can find those questions in any of my textbooks or past questions.I eventually did. Of the 10 chemistry questions that I was faced with, lo and behold, I found 5 in the Jamb Chemistry past question. Year: 1978, questions 14 (The pH of four solutions...), 15 (when each of the nitrates...), 34 (If excess Zincis added...) and 40 (By meansof filtration, one...). I found the remaining 1 in 1979 Jamb chemistry past question, question 50 (Consider the following exothermic reaction...).
I'm not saying these questions are gonna come out this year. But what if it does?
You can do yourself some good by making sure you have answers to 80% of Jamb past questions especially the early years like 1978-1988.
Will be glad when everyone comes back here to testify that he/she has been offeredadmission in few weeks' time.

CREDIT: Holamide Samuel
https://m./450882628262071
thank you sir,pls which year did u write ur post utme?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013:
Although i've got no official info, but based on the number of complaints i've received from candidates as regards the registration/portal access, I'm of the opinion that the registration was extended indefinitely to enable candidates to rectify whatever problems they have online, or with the help of FUNAAB ICT staff. Since some school conducted their post UTME today, it's therefore illogical to conclude that the exam was postponed cos of ASUU strike.

Forgive my ignorance, is the portal now available for 2nd choice candidates to register? I mean those that are getting this error report: NOT FOUND ON FIRST CHOICE LIST
. I understand u perfectly well...didn't knw there were candidates having registration problemz...2nd choice candidatez u mentioned precisely.....So do you mean second choice candidates didn't get to register at all, even till 2day The portal is definately open buh I rili aven't discover if its allowing 2nd choice candidates register or rather free all errorz.........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013:

. I understand u perfectly well...didn't knw there were candidates having registration problemz...2nd choice candidatez u mentioned precisely.....So do you mean second choice candidates didn't get to register at all, even till 2day The portal is definately open buh I rili aven't discover if its allowing 2nd choice candidates register or rather free all errorz.........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osumare2013:

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Morning 2 y'all, still keeping tabs on any new info abt d schedule, bt d application has bin extended
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by adenikejummy(f): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Osumare2013:
The post UTME was postponed solely cos of the candidates. People are having problems with their registration and the university management decided to give more time to solve those problems. Other schools might have decided to go on with the exam leaving those affected as disqualified, thereby reducing the number of candidates.hope d postponement I̶̲̥̅̊§ for good, since dey give us more tym to study, kudos 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ unaab
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2013
How is the preparation going guys?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2013
under12: thank you sir,pls which year did u write ur post utme?
i think that question is meant for Holamide Samuel cos he's the one i quoted here. That's why I included the source.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Osumare2013:
i think that question is meant for Holamide Samuel cos he's the one i quoted here. That's why I included the source.
ok sir
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
I OBSERVED THAT THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SILENT DUE TO THE POSTPONEMENT & THERE HAS BEEN SOME INFILTRATION BY SOME FUNAAB DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES.
ITS ADVISABLE,AS MANY THAT HAS ISSUES CONCERNING THEIR POST-UTME REGISTRATION SHOULD SEEK AN ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY because SOONEST THERE WOULD BE AN INFO BY THE SCHOOL FOR ALL POST-UTME TO PRINT THEIR EXAM SCHEDULE

Prof.Dan
(Rep:Funaab D.E Thread Registrar)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Yinkeb: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls guyz dis questn is 4 dose dat chose unaab as 1st and 2nd choice, wot was written in the space for jamb list in ur applicatn print out.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Abbeylec: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yinkeb: Pls guyz dis questn is 4 dose dat chose unaab as 1st and 2nd choice, wot was written in the space for jamb list in ur applicatn print out.
found in jamb list of first choice candidates with score of 180 na above though I chose funaab as first choice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
wot r d subject to b written for accounting....place..wanna conform sumtim
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Yinkeb: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yinkeb: Pls guyz dis questn is 4 dose dat chose unaab as 1st and 2nd choice, wot was written in the space for jamb list in ur applicatn print out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donkunxex: wot r d subject to b written for accounting....place..wanna conform sumtim

Mathematics, Use of English and Economics. 50 questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.