Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (564222 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adeshinaibukun(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2013
ORDER FOR YOUR POST.UTME PAST QUESTIONS TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR FUNAAB POST.UTME EXAM.
Ibukun_adeshina@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2013
bolaji002: Pls want to be sure of my self wether even dey can still change my course!!! In my o'level I didn't do acct and geography so fillin my o level in post jamb I was ask to fill in 5subj which are maths c5 eng b2 econs b3 commer b2 govt D7. While d rest of my result are A's but don't ask to fill in d rest pls my question is I no wit dat govt I can't been given economics did I hav d chance of changing my course even if I should pass d post jamb or I should loose hope pls need a reply...
D7 in govt ain't gud enof bro...You need a credit and not a pass...Brother! In summary, You haven't met the o'level requirements and that is a big treat 2 ur admission.....My opinion tho..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by haibeekaynani(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
I just hope we will be given the e-Exam schedule this monday. Its getting too late and boring.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omidan21: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
haibeekay nani: I just hope we will be given the e-Exam schedule this monday. Its getting too late and boring.

Hello please I am being troubled by a question, I have duluy registered en filled the post ume form online io also included my waec results but just recentely my GCE result that had been long seized was eventually released en I had B grade almost all through.ii wld prefer to use this just released GCE cause the waec result I used online was Credit all through en we all know there is higher chance of admission with B grades than Credits. Pls is dere anyhope of ammending dis now or what u think pls.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
bolaji002: Pls want to be sure of my self wether even dey can still change my course!!! In my o'level I didn't do acct and geography so fillin my o level in post jamb I was ask to fill in 5subj which are maths c5 eng b2 econs b3 commer b2 govt D7. While d rest of my result are A's but don't ask to fill in d rest pls my question is I no wit dat govt I can't been given economics did I hav d chance of changing my course even if I should pass d post jamb or I should loose hope pls need a reply...
U shld hav made sure ur O level is complete before u pursue admission. D7 in govt will get u nowhere. Wonder why as a commercial student u didn't sit for acct in ur O level. No waiver dear. Start looking somewhere else.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
omidan21:

Hello please I am being troubled by a question, I have duluy registered en filled the post ume form online io also included my waec results but just recentely my GCE result that had been long seized was eventually released en I had B grade almost all through.ii wld prefer to use this just released GCE cause the waec result I used online was Credit all through en we all know there is higher chance of admission with B grades than Credits. Pls is dere anyhope of ammending dis now or what u think pls.
Registration closed yesterday midnight (12am). No room for any other adjustment. You'll hav to stick with the credits you filled. Sorry, WAEC disappointed you.
Just keep praying that your results get you something nice frm FUNAAB.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sobastical: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
omidan21:

Yes locate the ICT when before or after your post-ume exam date.I'm sure they will do something about it and they might ask you to pay 300 or so sha...proudly UNAABITE!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Adeshina ibukun: Though cbt base,
my colleague and i av bin able to gather up appreciable no. Of question to prepare ya for ur exams.
Email ibukun_adeshina@ yahoo.com to get urs(all subjects)make hay why the sun shines.
Admission is urs dis yr IJN
pls send it to me at famayetoluwalope@
gmail.com or famayetolu@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Amygal39(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Adeshina ibukun: ORDER FOR YOUR POST.UTME PAST QUESTIONS TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR FUNAAB POST.UTME EXAM.
Ibukun_adeshina@yahoo.com[/color][/b][/i]
Adeshina ibukun: ORDER FOR YOUR POST.UTME PAST QUESTIONS TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR FUNAAB POST.UTME EXAM.
Ibukun_adeshina@yahoo.com[color=#000099][b]
[i]
pls send it 2 me @ambelorunaminah@gmail.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Yinkeb: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
my colleague and i av bin able to gather up appreciable no. Of question to prepare ya for ur exams.
Email ibukun_adeshina@ yahoo.com to get urs(all subjects)make hay why the sun shines.
pls send it 2 me at alabedeyinka@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
You guys need to stop derailing this thread. The guy that placed an advert here didn't say you should drop your email addresses here! You're supposed to send a message to the email address he dropped. You guys need to work on your understanding of English.

Moreover, the guy didn't say it's free cos I'm sure he aint running a charity organisation.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
sobastical:

Yes locate the ICT when before or after your post-ume exam date.I'm sure they will do something about it and they might ask you to pay 300 or so sha...proudly UNAABITE!!!!
Brother, get your info right! ICT won't rectify anything after registration has ended...mark my words! I've experienced it.
The only set of people that can adjust their O' level are those who filled in awaiting results. The portal will be opened later for them to upload their results.
But for those who have already filled something there, it can't be changed.

GREATEST FUNAABITES!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adeshinaibukun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Osumare2013: You guys need to stop derailing this thread. The guy that placed an advert here didn't say you should drop your email addresses here! You're supposed to send a message to the email address he dropped. You guys need to work on your understanding of English.

Moreover, the guy didn't say it's free cos I'm sure he aint running a charity organisation.
that's what i meant broda tanx for explaining
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls, I will b glad if u can help wit d questions. E-mail is oluwasegun4all@gmail.com. Course chosen is Economics. More strength 2 ur strength!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2013
@ osumare, pls someone told me the exam training is absolutely compulsory and necessary, is that true? Pls need ur answer ASAP .....thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2013
I Dnt tink d exam z nxt week sef, coz d schedule z nt out yet... GOD AV MERCY
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2013
queeneth26: @ osumare, pls someone told me the exam training is absolutely compulsory and necessary, is that true? Pls need ur answer ASAP .....thanks
No, it's not compulsory. I think pple are getting things mixed up here.

Before post utme yearly, Funaab organises some kinda Computer training for prospective students to orientate them on the use of computer and how E-exam works. IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU PAY. And if you pay, IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU ATTEND. This is to take away the fear of CBT and make some pple who havn't had the opportunity to sit infront of a computer to do so. As long as you're a computer literate, you don't need it.
But you might still wanna participate so as to know the do's and don't's of E-exam. It usually goes for 2500naira and it COMES UP BEFORE THE POST UTME.

However, after you've been shortlisted for admission, you'll be required to pay 25k for admission acceptance fee and 5000naira for Computer Training. PAYING FOR THIS COMPUTER TRAINING IS A MUST cos the teller is part of the documents required of you before you can be allowed for the Oral interview. And you knw dat if you don't attend d oral interview, admission is gone.

The Computer Training usually lasts for a period of 3weeks. You'll be scheduled in the same way as the post utme. Each person will just hav to attend thrice e.g your schedule might be sept 22, 27 & 29, while another person's schedule might be sept 20, 24 & 25.

ATTENDANCE is not a must cos I got some folks that didn't attend at all during our time and nothing happened. But as a law abiding citizen, you shld attend cos it's ur money.
You'll be taken through MS Word, Excel, Internet Browser and general computer appreciation. It's just to prepare you ahead for life in Funaab, cos you'll be doing lotta E-exam and project works.

Summary: For the computer training that takes place BEFORE post utme(2500naira), it's not a must to pay or attend.
While for the computer training that takes place after you've been shortlisted(5000naira), it's a must that you pay but not a must that you attend.

I hope you get it.

HAPPY SUNDAY & RAMADAN MUBARAK.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2013
Shegz94:
pls, I will b glad if u can help wit d questions. E-mail is oluwasegun4all@gmail.com. Course chosen is Economics. More strength 2 ur strength!
Sir, kindly remover ur email frm here and send ur msg to the email stated in the guy's post. He didn't say u shld drop ur email or course here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls guys will unaab ignore mistakes made
on state of origin?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adeshinaibukun(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Osumare2013:
Sir, kindly remover ur email frm here and send ur msg to the email stated in the guy's post. He didn't sau shld drop ur email or course here.
i didn't say dey shuld
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mickyboiz: Pls guys will unaab ignore mistakes made
on state of origin?
They will. This is because as a Federal institution, there must be equity. Hence, each local govt/state in Nigeria is alloted some admission spaces each depending on the number of qualifed candidates from each region. For example, Lagos may be alloted 500 spaces, while Ogun 350 spaces and so on. Filling a wrong state of Origin will jeopardise that.

Well, we're in Nigeria. If you mistakenly filled Oyo instead of Ogun...pray you made the same mistake in JAMB and while registering for your O' level, be it WAEC or NECO. Also, find a means to get a certificate of Origin from that state. You've automatically ported with that.

But if the state of origin in Jamb/O' Level doesn't tally with the one you filled during post utme, you're in trouble. Pray.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adeshinaibukun(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
For those who haven't ordered for their copy of the funaab QUESTIONS & ANSWERS pack, it's time to do so by sending your request to Ibukun_adeshina@yahoo.com
It Contains over 500 questions and answers covering mth, eng, phy, chm,& bio for science students and mth, eng & econs for commercial students.
The material is recommended for candidates seeking admission into the federal university of agriculture,abeokuta in preparation for the post UTME.
Accomodation is also available.
Send your request to Ibukun_adeshina@yahoo.com.PLS DON'T POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tuunjii: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Great funaabite
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
pls is it original olevel result or the usual print out we are to come with wen comin 4 putme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Osumare2013:
No, it's not compulsory. I think pple are getting things mixed up here.

Before post utme yearly, Funaab organises some kinda Computer training for prospective students to orientate them on the use of computer and how E-exam works. IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU PAY. And if you pay, IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU ATTEND. This is to take away the fear of CBT and make some pple who havn't had the opportunity to sit infront of a computer to do so. As long as you're a computer literate, you don't need it.
But you might still wanna participate so as to know the do's and don't's of E-exam. It usually goes for 2500naira and it COMES UP BEFORE THE POST UTME.

However, after you've been shortlisted for admission, you'll be required to pay 25k for admission acceptance fee and 5000naira for Computer Training. PAYING FOR THIS COMPUTER TRAINING IS A MUST cos the teller is part of the documents required of you before you can be allowed for the Oral interview. And you knw dat if you don't attend d oral interview, admission is gone.

The Computer Training usually lasts for a period of 3weeks. You'll be scheduled in the same way as the post utme. Each person will just hav to attend thrice e.g your schedule might be sept 22, 27 & 29, while another person's schedule might be sept 20, 24 & 25.

ATTENDANCE is not a must cos I got some folks that didn't attend at all during our time and nothing happened. But as a law abiding citizen, you shld attend cos it's ur money.
You'll be taken through MS Word, Excel, Internet Browser and general computer appreciation. It's just to prepare you ahead for life in Funaab, cos you'll be doing lotta E-exam and project works.

Summary: For the computer training that takes place BEFORE post utme(2500naira), it's not a must to pay or attend.
While for the computer training that takes place after you've been shortlisted(5000naira), it's a must that you pay but not a must that you attend.

I hope you get it.

HAPPY SUNDAY & RAMADAN MUBARAK.
Thanks so much, appreciate
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
lamlard: pls is it original olevel result or the usual print out we are to come with
Anyone that's readily available. Just make sure it's legible.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tuunjii: I haven't seen alert for d second payment ooo... And I paid my 2300# on d 8 of this month. Tru WEMA BANK.. Abeokuta.... Each time I tried to check ma schedule it says I have an outstanding payment.. And my frnds dat we paid on d same day same place av seen der alerts....... Pls ways d way out and who else is facing this kind of problem
Take the teller and your payment invoice and head to the bank tomorrow to lodge your complain. They should be able to help.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
@osumare u are gbaski kudus
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hardheolar(m): 4:38am On Jul 22, 2013
pls, is the pre degree form still on sale. Urgent reply pls....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2013
@Osumare bt my origin tally wit my o'level and post utme na4 only jamb, d person dat registered me made mistake,is dere a way i cn amend it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Hardheolar: pls, is the pre degree form still on sale. Urgent reply pls....
Hardheolar: pls, is the pre degree form still on sale. Urgent reply pls....
yea
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ibukun3(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2013
I think I might have made a mistake with my registration... I want to gain admission into unaab,in the form online i saw 3 slots ; DE, pre degree, management courses. Since I am not for DE and i did not choose a management course, I den chose pre degree. guys pls was this correct or did i make a mistake, I am afraid dat I might not be considered 4 admission to the university. on d oda hand my course is NUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.