Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,785 members, 7,844,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (564254 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Hmm!enjoying this holiday.hope to c y'al in funaab nxt ssn.still cuteimma on 2go
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Is there Any Post-Utme Aspirant in this Thread that has Printed his/her Exam Schedule

it most likely that the Exam will Hold from Monday next Week.

Make Haste while U can.
May We not be a Victim of Victimization ijn

Emeritus Prof.Dan
(Funaab D.E Thread Registrar)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2013
lamlard: i made mistake in jamb LGA wen registering i provide d wrong 1 in jamb pls wat wil i do does it matter most?
It matters a lot. Rush down to ICT to rectify it. Tomorrow is the deadline!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2013
teknology: on my way to funaab ict guys a friend of mine made a mistake in his registration hope we can get a solution to that?need an answer asap
ICT can help and will help.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
pellycute: hehe!!..someone z anxious jawe..wen z d exam now? Funaab,pls......argh!!
Next week monday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
teknology: on my way to funaab ict guys a friend of mine made a mistake in his registration hope we can get a solution to that?need an answer asap
A mistake! U shud be able 2 do that sha....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Chevsam: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Echen....watz new,kini ari gbo o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gud evening fellas,i just wana confirm,m hearing rumours dat d exam is by nxt week monday. Is it tru? Plz nid an urgent reply. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by IamEmy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
johnnyys: Gud evening fellas,i just wana confirm,m hearing rumours dat d exam is by nxt week monday. Is it tru? Plz nid an urgent reply. Thanks!
. It's false
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
johnnyys: Gud evening fellas,i just wana confirm,m hearing rumours dat d exam is by nxt week monday. Is it tru? Plz nid an urgent reply. Thanks!
No official date has been released buh due 2 the fact that there has been an update about the registration closing 2marow, 90% of all suggestions is that the post utme is next week...All hoping for schedule this weekend....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by IamEmy(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Wonder when tha exam date 'd b announced...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
phemmy johnson: No official date has been released buh due 2 the fact that there has been an update about the registration closing 2marow, 90% of all suggestions is that the post utme is next week...All hoping for schedule this weekend....
Bolded part: love that! And most δefinately You're Utterly Right
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2013
If you still need the reccommended material (pd past questions)4 d putme via email add cuteimma on 2go or call:08097447295
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
By now, you're supposed to be aware of the following:
1. Funaab Post Utme is CBT (Computer-Based Test) and it's 50 questions for 30minutes.
2. All science students are sitting for 5 subjects namely mth, eng, bio, chm and phy (Wahab and David, take note). So, expect an average of 10 questions from each subjects.
3. All commercial students are sitting for 3 subjects namely mth, eng, and econs. Hence, expect an excess of economics questions.
4. The post Utme will last for 5 days, your precise day and time will be stated on the E-schedule. Don't go any other day apart from your scheduled date. Be prepared for stress on the day of your exam. Eat if possible.
5. Although the required credentials to bring along with your E-schedule print-out will be stated on the E-schedule, but note that it include the following: Your Jamb Result Print-out, a copy (clear photocopy) of your O' Level result(s), the print-out of your registration form that contains your applied course, O' Level and Jamb result breakdown. Make sure all copies are very clear.
6. Make all arrangements to arrive a day to your exam, except you stay in abeokuta. Arrange for accommodation, you may need to pass the night in abeokuta. Don't be wise in your eyes. Things may not go as you expect. You may be scheduled to write your exam by 10am and end up writing it at 9pm. Take note.
7. Funaab has no official post Utme past questions. But you can help yourself by laying your hands on the pre-degree past questions or any other questions from Funaab.
8. Funaab post utme results takes a day or two before it's released. Might be earlier this year though.
9. The first batch admission list should be released 2 weeks after the release of the post utme results and the oral screening date will also be released; that's if things go as planned. The first batch admission list is the major list as it usually contains over 3000 candidates of the 3500 to be admitted.
10. Once you've been offered admission, you'll be required to pay the admission acceptance fee + Computer Training fee all summing up to 30k in 3 days or less: Get ready!
11. The Oral interview is just to enable them screen your credentials and find out if it's really yours. No braintasking questions. But make sure you dress FORMALLY!
12. The release of the screening results stamps your admission GBAM!
13. The rest of the story will be released as time goes on....

7 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Osumare2013: By now, you're supposed to be aware of the following:
1. Funaab Post Utme is CBT (Computer-Based Test) and it's 50 questions for 30minutes.
2. All science students are sitting for 5 subjects namely mth, eng, bio, chm and phy (Wahab and David, take note). So, expect an average of 10 questions from each subjects.
3. All commercial students are sitting for 3 subjects namely mth, eng, and econs. Hence, expect an excess of economics questions.
4. The post Utme will last for 5 days, your precise day and time will be stated on the E-schedule. Don't go any other day apart from your scheduled date. Be prepared for stress on the day of your exam. Eat if possible.
5. Although the required credentials to bring along with your E-schedule print-out will be stated on the E-schedule, but note that it include the following: Your Jamb Result Print-out, a copy (clear photocopy) of your O' Level result(s), the print-out of your registration form that contains your applied course, O' Level and Jamb result breakdown. Make sure all copies are very clear.
6. Make all arrangements to arrive a day to your exam, except you stay in abeokuta. Arrange for accommodation, you may need to pass the night in abeokuta. Don't be wise in your eyes. Things may not go as you expect. You may be scheduled to write your exam by 10am and end up writing it at 9pm. Take note.
7. Funaab has no official post Utme past questions. But you can help yourself by laying your hands on the pre-degree past questions or any other questions from Funaab.
8. Funaab post utme results takes a day or two before it's released. Might be earlier this year though.
9. The first batch admission list should be released 2 weeks after the release of the post utme results and the oral screening date will also be released; that's if things go as planned. The first batch admission list is the major list as it usually contains over 3000 candidates of the 3500 to be admitted.
10. Once you've been offered admission, you'll be required to pay the admission acceptance fee + Computer Training fee all summing up to 30k in 3 days or less: Get ready!
11. The Oral interview is just to enable them screen your credentials and find out if it's really yours. No braintasking questions. But make sure you dress FORMALLY!
this post happens to be the most articulated breakdown of how the admission procedure would go..@osumare u really are a lifesaver and a genuis(I mean it)

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Osumare2013: By now, you're supposed to be aware of the following:
this post happens to be the most articulated breakdown of how the admission procedure would go..@osumare u really are a lifesaver and a genuis(I mean it)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
@osumare God go see u thru in al thanx. Abeg as d schedule been released
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
lamlard: @osumare God go see u thru in al thanx. Abeg as d schedule been released
Not yet. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
I had D7 in commerce in waec, i wanna read economics. Does it affect anyfin but i didn't do it waec and in jamb.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: I had D7 in commerce in waec, i wanna read economics. Does it affect anyfin but i didn't do it waec and in jamb.
i fink u nid a pass mark in commerce 2 study any social management course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: I had D7 in commerce in waec, i wanna read economics. Does it affect anyfin but i didn't do it waec and in jamb.
If u hav credit in any of Fin Acc or Geography, you're safe. The O' Level requirement for all Management Science course is a minimum of 5 credit in mth, Eng, Econs and any of Fin Acc, Commerce or Geography. Wait, hav u applied for the post utme? Which O' level did u filled in? Cos this question is kinda coming rather too late.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Osumare2013:
If u hav credit in any of Fin Acc or Geography, you're safe. The O' Level requirement for all Management Science course is a minimum of 5 credit in mth, Eng, Econs and any of Fin Acc, Commerce or Geography. Wait, hav u applied for the post utme? Which O' level did u filled in? Cos this question is kinda coming rather too late.
i filled in eng, maths, econs, acct and govt, i didn't do geography in waec
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
i filled in eng, maths, econs, acct and govt, i didn't do geography in waec
Then you're safe. Since you have acct and govt, commerce is no longer necessary.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by stevenson007: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Not evertyn is as it seems. Why the statement?
Such statement is aimed at tarnishing the belief that there are no underground works in these Unis.
We are a business firm poised to change your admission story. This notice is very short but also timely. Viewers interested are advised to work on it ASAP. If possible immedietely after reading because this information would be rendered impotent in less than 48hours time. So you need to act immediately.
This piece of info, is an open but narrow road into unilag or funaab for now. Its an underground road to your admission which needs fundings. So the question is: Dear 200 and above Jambites, are you ready to do your matriculation this year?? If your answer is yes (Financially ready), then act on this now. Its a one way road to Unilag/Funaab. Our candidates who have written there exams in Unilorin few days ago, yesterday and today got at least 80%. A big testimony. If you want your result to be like that, you have a very limited time for that. Simply join the AA chat today. For sPecific reasons, our firm named cannot be posted online but its an admission assistance firm. Soo join the chat be adding the following username : STEVENSTEV on the popular chatting network 2go.
Time 9pm Today Thursday
Dont waste your Jamb score and sit a year at home again. Success goes only to those who work hard and do the right thing (Nigeria).
After registering with our firm, the remaining thing to do is to start preparing for your hostel and admission stuffs. Thas how sure we are.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Walexcee: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adeshinaibukun(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Though cbt base,
my colleague and i av bin able to gather up appreciable no. Of question to prepare ya for ur exams.
Email ibukun_adeshina@ yahoo.com to get urs(all subjects)make hay why the sun shines.
Admission is urs dis yr IJN
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
sorry to digress a little......any info concerning funaab's postgraduate school? Is d form on sale?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kamardiran: sorry to digress a little......any info concerning funaab's postgraduate school? Is d form on sale?
Yes. Details are on the school website. www.unaab.edu.ng
Check the top right corner, just above the post utme info link. Application form costs 15,000 and registration closes october 18.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by papindinho(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Adeshina ibukun: Though cbt base,
my colleague and i av bin able to gather up appreciable no. Of question to prepare ya for ur exams.
Email ibukun_adeshina@ yahoo.com to get urs(all subjects)make hay why the sun shines.
Admission is urs dis yr IJN
kindly send it to me pls@ email~ papindinho@gmail.com thanqs
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bolaji002: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Pls want to be sure of my self wether even dey can still change my course!!! In my o'level I didn't do acct and geography so fillin my o level in post jamb I was ask to fill in 5subj which are maths c5 eng b2 econs b3 commer b2 govt D7. While d rest of my result are A's but don't ask to fill in d rest pls my question is I no wit dat govt I can't been given economics did I hav d chance of changing my course even if I should pass d post jamb or I should loose hope pls need a reply...

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.