Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (564647 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2013
Osumare2013:
They will. This is because as a Federal institution, there must be equity. Hence, each local govt/state in Nigeria is alloted some admission spaces each depending on the number of qualifed candidates from each region. For example, Lagos may be alloted 500 spaces, while Ogun 350 spaces and so on. Filling a wrong state of Origin will jeopardise that.

Well, we're in Nigeria. If you mistakenly filled Oyo instead of Ogun...pray you made the same mistake in JAMB and while registering for your O' level, be it WAEC or NECO. Also, find a means to get a certificate of Origin from that state. You've automatically ported with that.

But if the state of origin in Jamb/O' Level doesn't tally with the one you filled during post utme, you're in trouble. Pray.
@Osumare bt my origin tally wit my o'level and post utme na4 only jamb, d person dat registered me made mistake,is dere a way i cn amend it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
ibukun3: I think I might have made a mistake with my registration... I want to gain admission into unaab,in the form online i saw 3 slots ; DE, pre degree, management courses. Since I am not for DE and i did not choose a management course, I den chose pre degree. guys pls was this correct or did i make a mistake, I am afraid dat I might not be considered 4 admission to the university. on d oda hand my course is NUD
You sure that's what you saw, predegree, DE, management course?
Cos what you're supposed to see is Science, DE, management.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Mickyboiz: @Osumare bt my origin tally wit my o'level and post utme na4 only jamb, d person dat registered me made mistake,is dere a way i cn amend it?
You shld hav gone to Jamb office to rectify it na. Now it can no longer be corrected.
Just pray there's no adverse effect. Lotta pple usually escape it. But things might hav changed.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ibukun3(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Osumare2013:
You sure that's what you saw, predegree, DE, management course?
Cos what you're supposed to see is Science, DE, management.
yes oo dts what I saw; DE, pre degree, management courses
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2013
New wonderful week guyz..Oga 4 funaab o.Still no update..I think the registration for post utme e-exam training is ending today....Diz pipu shud update sumtin nw....

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Osumare2013:
You shld hav gone to Jamb office to rectify it na. Now it can no longer be corrected.
Just pray there's no adverse effect. Lotta pple usually escape it. But things might hav changed.
wat if i go for affidavit or go skul FUNAAB ICT 2mk correction
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
ibukun3: yes oo dts what I saw; DE, pre degree, management courses
And when you finished registering, was ur registration print-out the same with other pple that are also science students. Hav u tried comparing ur print-out with others'?
Will ask around though.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Mickyboiz: wat if i go for affidavit or go skul FUNAAB ICT 2mk correction
FUNAAB ICTREC can't correct a mistake on Jamb website. They have no authority to do that. It can only be done by a Jamb official.

If you go for an affidavit, of what use will it be? Who are you gonna present it to and when?
If that error is gonna affect ur admission, u won't know until the admission list is released.

Brother, there's nothing u can do abt dat error. Just pray it doesn't count.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ibukun3(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Osumare2013:
And when you finished registering, was ur registration print-out the same with other pple that are also science students. Hav u tried comparing ur print-out with others'
Will ask around though.
pls what should i look for when I am comparing my print out with odas?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2013
can a nearby jamb ofice correct eror on LGA, and has any 1 print out putme e-schedu tenx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2013
can a nearby jamb ofice correct eror on LGA, and has any 1 print out putme e-schedu
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls tell me more abt d mgt sci exams, questions 2 expect... Are d maths lyk jamb maths or dos dat can b don without much calculatns. Pls ASAP
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Govbolu(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello, here is another chance of 25slots again to each faculty..in this our unique institution, and has uv already known,this slots are for the tested&trusted pple(pple who fought &won) u knw what u mean,just lyk last year. So,am thereby calling the attention of all prospective student to this part of excellence that they should try and visit the faculty that they wish to be admitted to,or try and reach this 08139296951... Dont b quiet with ur destiny,a close mouth is a close destiny,a lot of students benefited from it last year.. Am telling you this because i luv you all.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Govbolu, wot r u insinuatin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bolaji21: To order for your genuine Funaab QUESTIONS & ANSWERS pack, send your request to adeademi2@gmail.com today.
Time is running out. The best time to gain admission is this year. The best time to study is now. The best time to order for this pack is now!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wot z d reality of d existence of these p.q
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanguine sir: @Govbolu, wot r u insinuatin
Don't mind him. He's probably playing with his keyboard. He didn't even remember to check whether Funaab uses faculty, school or college system.
I Went through his profile and I saw that he's posted this same advert in almost all sch threads on education section. Well, maybe he's a Jamb official.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanguine sir: Pls tell me more abt d mgt sci exams, questions 2 expect... Are d maths lyk jamb maths or dos dat can b don without much calculatns. Pls ASAP
No one can say precisely what's coming out. But expect more from demand & supply. You're gonna be facing 3 subjects: mth, eng & econs. The maths is like dat of Jamb and can be done without much calculations (that's if u knw what u're doing).
Since u'll be given approximately 30secs for each questions, dat means questions comin out are d ones u're expected to be able to provide answers to in less than 30secs.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
ibukun3: pls what should i look for when I am comparing my print out with odas?
Try to spot any difference.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
lamlard: can a nearby jamb ofice correct eror on LGA, and has any 1 print out putme e-schedu
Already told you what to do. Jamb office can't help you cos you shld hav done d rectification before Jamb registration ended. As it is now, Jamb has already forwarded ur data with dem to Funaab. So, no rectification. Just keep praying and stop worrying ur head. U'll just end up been scammed.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanguine sir: Wot z d reality of d existence of these p.q
Go through the post again and try to pinpoint where you saw the word "past". It's not direct past questions per say. It's a compilation of various questions some of which at one time or the other came out in the post utme. So, it's a good way of preparing. Even if the exact questions doesn't come out, it'll be a look-alike.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dunno y unaab wouldn't let us do dis post ume and 4get abt it..m tired of stayin in dis aus jawe
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bolaji21:
Go through the post again and try to pinpoint where you saw the word "past". It's not direct past questions per say. It's a compilation of various questions some of which at one time or the other came out in the post utme. So, it's a good way of preparing. Even if the exact questions doesn't come out, it'll be a look-alike.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanguine sir: Wot z d reality of d existence of these p.q

Bros, shey u nor do waec? Abi u nor do utme? If at all u nor read for exam, Didn' u buy a past questions pack to revise Dey there dey ask irrelevant question!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
bt its an e_text , so hw did u get d compilatn? 4rm d sch archive i suppoz! Hmhm
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanguine sir: bt its an e_text , so hw did u get d compilatn? 4rm d sch archive i suppoz! Hmhm
Funaabites dat hav attempted d exam before can explain better. If u see a question dat u've seen somewhere before, won't u recognise it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Dunno y unaab wouldn't let us do dis post ume and 4get abt it..m tired of stayin in dis aus jawe
Don't get tired of home dear. No place like home. It's an avenue to prepare more. Read some thngs u havn't read. Who knows, d questions might be frm there.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olamidarsenal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls wat, wat and wat do we need to tender after admission has been given. E.g. Dob certificate, blood group result etc. because some skul asked for it. Pls nid answer
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
olamidarsenal: Pls wat, wat and wat do we need to tender after admission has been given. E.g. Dob certificate, blood group result etc. because some skul asked for it. Pls nid answer
i fink d blood test stuff wud be done by d skul,bt u wud av 2 provide,ur birth/death certificate,ur testimonial and xo on...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mic488: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am sure the exam is next week, nobody is highland of knowledge you too can join students sharing questions and tips of FUNAAB postume. Dont dull yourself in Jesus name, rush down with questions and rob mind with other students at http://edroom.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_110703990.xhtml?tema=9
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
olamidarsenal: Pls wat, wat and wat do we need to tender after admission has been given. E.g. Dob certificate, blood group result etc. because some skul asked for it. Pls nid answer
Admission already on ur mind, nice one.
You'll need your birth certificate frm a public health institution
O level result(statement of result frm sch in the case of waec/neco may/june). For those who are using waec/neco nove/dec, you'll need a testimonial frm ur sch or letter of attestation frm any respectable institution in addition to the original copy of ur O level.
You need original jamb result slip and jamb admission letter which contains ur passport photo (you'll need to purchase jamb e-facility card to get this). Although the jamb admission letter might not be asked for initially.
You'll also need the invitation letter that funaab will giv u after admission. It looks exactly like your registration print-out, except that at the top is ur date of birth, your course offered instead of course of choice, plus your post utme score and composite close to the utme score.

I hope you have an idea now. Reserve any other questions till after first batch admission list.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Osumare2013:
FUNAAB ICTREC can't correct a mistake on Jamb website. They have no authority to do that. It can only be done by a Jamb official.

If you go for an affidavit, of what use will it be? Who are you gonna present it to and when?
If that error is gonna affect ur admission, u won't know until the admission list is released.

Brother, there's nothing u can do abt dat error. Just pray it doesn't count.
ar u funaab student

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.