Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660648 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by avalon7(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
yusman14:
What if it is core i3,5th gen, 8gig RAM, 500HDD
Is it ok for web development and android development?

For web development yes but I'm not too sure about Android development. I believe you would have to be running an SDK and an emulator simultaneously so you might experience some lag and the softwares might take forever to boot when launched which could hugely affect productivity. I always advice people to go for SSD if you're a developer. An SSD laptop with the same spec could easily be 3 times faster.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by XRed: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are you still looking for help?? If so I will help you!!

[quote author=Blake25000 post=112646232][/quote]
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by XRed: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are you still looking for?? If so I will help you??

Blake25000:
hello bro are you good if front end development. I am base in Europe but can't still find my way around react despite d fact dt dis is UpTo a year learning programing bt still find it difficult so i need some assistance
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Hertheywarlay: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello, please sir/ma. Which laptop is the best for programming and coding. PLEASE VERY URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Jeffrey12(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2022
I have this complete Udemy course package login for sale.

2022 Web development course (HTML(5), Complete graphics design for beginners, IOS and swift app dev. Complete python pro bootcamp 2022 and NFT fundamentals.

WhatsApp on zero nine one 28005937 or call zero seven zero 39905307

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Slickbishop(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Can someone choose amongst all for me, I am confused on which to learn :
Product management
Growth marketing
Venture capital analyst
Data analyst level 1
Data analyst level 2(SQL)
Data analyst level 3(SQL ADVANCED)
Scrum master
Financial analyst
Ux designer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Bossman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
These are mostly job titles. You need to determine what you like and have a passion for, and then study a course/program relating to that. I will say though, do not study a course primarily because it pays well. Most that do this, are not always successful at it. Because they do not necessarily love what they are doing.

Slickbishop:
Can someone choose amongst all for me, I am confused on which to learn :
Product management
Growth marketing
Venture capital analyst
Data analyst level 1
Data analyst level 2(SQL)
Data analyst level 3(SQL ADVANCED)
Scrum master
Financial analyst
Ux designer
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by thoosing(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Javanian:
Due to the numerous "i want to start programming, which language should i start with" threads on this board i decided to create a thread that will address this issue. I am not a wonderful writer and i won't say i know it all but i will try. I urge every one on this board to correct me where i err an also contribute in whatever way you can to make this thread worth it. I will try as much as possible not to be biased in this write up.

I am not going to go into detail in defining what programming is because i will assume before entering this thread you should already know what programming is. But in summary programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and computer programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and a computer. You can read more from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_programming

Programmers could also be called software programmers, software developers and other big-big names you can think of.

Feel free to ask your questions, i will try and answer the ones i can my Ogas in the house will help me with those i can't answer

Please every Programmer should try as much as possible to check on this thread once in a while to help answer some questions Newbies would like to ask.

I will open an amazing website/online advertising platform for you at a ridiculous and pocket friendly amount. Whatsapp me via 0.7.0.3026;20:41....
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Ajaykalal07: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Choose a programming language based on your goal, and also choose the programming language based on what’s the most in-demand or popular in the industry.

The popular languages known are:
- C++
- C#
- JavaScript
- Ruby
- Python
- SQL, and many more.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Bossman(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Java should definitely be in that list. It's one of the most popular programming languages out there.

Ajaykalal07:
Choose a programming language based on your goal, and also choose the programming language based on what’s the most in-demand or popular in the industry.

The popular languages known are:
- C++
- C#
- JavaScript
- Ruby
- Python
- SQL, and many more.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by NairobiTechNG1: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Best selling WP premium 3000 themes and 200 plugins pack bulk download just one click
PACKAGE INCLUDE
TOP 3000 PREMIUM THEMES
TOP 200 PREMIUM PLUGINS
OVER 630000+ BUNDLED PREMIUM DEMOS
FULL VERSIONS WITH ALL PLUGINS AND FEATURES
UNLIMITED DOMAINS USAGE
SALL THEMES ARE IN FULL VERSION, THEY INCLUDE ALL PLUGINS AND ALL DEMOS.

GET FOR FREE PREMIUM VERSIONS OF PLUGINS LIKE: REVOLUTION SLIDER, LAYER SLIDER, WP BAKERY, YOAST SEO, ELEMENTOR, ULTIMATE ADDONS AND MORE! ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
$200 IS TOTAL PRICE FOR WP PREMIUM PACK THERE ARE NO OTHER COSTS. AT THIS PRICE YOU GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL PREMIUM THEMES & PLUGINS LISTED ON THIS SITE. ALL PRODUCTS HERE ARE LEGAL TO USE ON UNLIMITED PAGES AFTER PURCHASE.
ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS TODAY, SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND GRAB THE BEST PREMIUM PLUGINS & THEMES IN THIS INCREDIBLE GOOD OFFER!
Save over 95% and Sky-rocket your business with the best WP products in our All-in-One pack!

WHAT THEMES ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 3000 BEST SELLING THEMES ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022
WHAT PLUGINS ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 200 BEST SELLING ON PLUGINS ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by tunnex190: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Well done folks, please I would like to learn programming. But I would so much appreciate if someone can tell me which of these programming languages is pupular demand? I don't mind the complexity.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by avalon7(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
tunnex190:
Well done folks, please I would like to learn programming. But I would so much appreciate if someone can tell me which of these programming languages is pupular demand? I don't mind the complexity.

Why do you want to learn a programming language?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by tunnex190: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
avalon7:

Why do you want to learn a programming language?

I want to learn because I see where our future is heading and I want to grow with it. I don't want to be among it is too late
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ExploringBits: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Python
Python is always recommended if you’re looking for an easy and even fun programming language to learn first. Rather than having to jump into strict syntax rules, Python reads like English and is simple to understand for someone who’s new to programming. This allows you to obtain a basic knowledge of coding practices without having to obsess over smaller details that are often important in other languages.

Python also is ideal for web development, graphic user interfaces (GUIs), and software development. In fact, it was used to build Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify, so it’s clearly in demand among employers in addition to having a faster onboarding.

Though it has it’s advantages, Python is often thought of as a slow language that requires more testing and is not as practical for developing mobile apps as other languages.

https://exploringbits.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by IYDigitskill: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
C# if u need to work on the .NET framework its easy, OO with the aid of default and u'll get effective very quickly. JAVA is likewise true doh I dnt do JAVA I have a friend who swears by way of it. Its OO by way of default with rich libraries too n its cross platform. https:///3PsAQYt PHP is ideal too I'v visible guyz do remarkable web apps with it Python as nicely. Bottom line: which eva u pick out be proper @ it. Its now not d language

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by tunnex190: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2022
ExploringBits:
Python
Python is always recommended if you’re looking for an easy and even fun programming language to learn first. Rather than having to jump into strict syntax rules, Python reads like English and is simple to understand for someone who’s new to programming. This allows you to obtain a basic knowledge of coding practices without having to obsess over smaller details that are often important in other languages.

Python also is ideal for web development, graphic user interfaces (GUIs), and software development. In fact, it was used to build Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify, so it’s clearly in demand among employers in addition to having a faster onboarding.

Though it has it’s advantages, Python is often thought of as a slow language that requires more testing and is not as practical for developing mobile apps as other languages.

https://exploringbits.com/

Thanks for this
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by tunnex190: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2022
IYDigitskill:
C# if u need to work on the .NET framework its easy, OO with the aid of default and u'll get effective very quickly. JAVA is likewise true doh I dnt do JAVA I have a friend who swears by way of it. Its OO by way of default with rich libraries too n its cross platform. https:///3PsAQYt PHP is ideal too I'v visible guyz do remarkable web apps with it Python as nicely. Bottom line: which eva u pick out be proper @ it. Its now not d language

Thank you
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by simpleken(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by simpleken(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by virginboy1(m): 6:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Programming seems to be the new way now.
I needs to give my all to learn this.

Thanks So much OP for the insights
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Have been following this thread for a while now,
Boss Tensa, javanian, ofadaman and others have inspired me a lot, I decided to start learning programming but no LAPTOP embarassed
So I decided to start with my Android Phone since I can't afford a PC now...

Here is what I did with HTML, I started a week ago...
But I have a problem, I'm expecting the SOCIAL MEDIA LINK [/b]to Load after clicking but it keeps telling me [b]NO FILE FOUND, Pls bosses what do I do??

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by LUAN(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Temmylee01:
we'll have gotten it already and it can but I might not be able to use it for gaming, by then I I'd changed it.
how much did you buy it
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by IamLincoln: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Hey everyone, I just got my first ever laptop today having being inspired to learn programming by this thread.
Could anyone recommend the software applications to get for both daily and programming use?
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by avalon7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
IamLincoln:
Hey everyone, I just got my first ever laptop today having being inspired to learn programming by this thread.
Could anyone recommend the software applications to get for both daily and programming use?
Thanks.

Visual studio code, notepad++, winrar, Python etc. You can download essential apps at once at ninite.com.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Donangelo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please House, is this computer good to learn Web design and Development. With the price and specifications?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.