Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Welcome To Tanzania - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Tanzania (56416 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
waleano:
can i track money from Tanzania to Nigeria online without getting to Tanzania i need help from someone to help me pls
The better way to do so use TISS bcoz transfering money from tanzania it is hard a litle bit
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cotzywitzy(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Am only going to Tanzania for Fun... I am proberbly going to stay for a month... I want to know if I could just rent an apartment or possibly stay in a hotel for that one month... help house...
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
cotzywitzy:
Am only going to Tanzania for Fun... I am proberbly going to stay for a month... I want to know if I could just rent an apartment or possibly stay in a hotel for that one month... help house...
It is not easy to get an apartment to rent in Tanzania for just one month especially in cities like Dar es salam, Arusha, Mbeya or Mwanza. I advice you to stay in the Hotel.
You need to know anything else about Tanzania?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by anthoniaalabi: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello house sorry to bother u all got 3 questions. Firstly Does anyone know if coming from another country( dublin) with nigerian passport need visa to tanzania. Secondly does an irish citizen needs visa to tanzania? Thridly my boyfriend reside in lagos but we planning toon de trip together i mean arriving together is der any possiblities he doesnt need to apply for visa because we can both show them our reservation also de duration of the hols.
Also my friend recently went to tanzania but she aint nigerian she is togolese citizen she paid for visa at arrival point of entry for 50dollar.
mibas:

It is not easy to get an apartment to rent in Tanzania for just one month especially in cities like Dar es salam, Arusha, Mbeya or Mwanza. I advice you to stay in the Hotel.
You need to know anything else about Tanzania? pls refer to me as Tonia. [quote author=mibas post=31517409]
extrovert6:
I want to appreciate God Almighty for His wonderful deeds. I went to tanzania for a conference. It was a great trip. I got to Dar at 3:25am , had no problem with d immigration because my documents were intact , took a taxi TSH25000 to Ubungo park where I used Dar express to Arusha TSH 35000 it was a 12hrs drive but very smooth - Glory to God.
Tanzanians are very nice, approachable and friendly , after d conference I went to Zanzibar by ferry from Dar where I vomited seriously, after d tour to dolphin beach where I saw live dolphins in their natural abode I left for Dar by AsSalaam Air with just 9 passengers on board. Getting to Dar, my flight to Ethiopia was cancelled and that made the trip more interesting. Ethiopian airline lodged us in a 5 start hotel in Dar and also in Addis Ababa . I appreciate God for the success . should you need any information , pls call don't flash because I'm in school now, I won't be online as usual , so I might not be able to respond to your comments .
This s the summery of my trip.
f
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
anthoniaalabi:
Hello house sorry to bother u all got 3 questions. Firstly Does anyone know if coming from another country( dublin) with nigerian passport need visa to tanzania. Secondly does an irish citizen needs visa to tanzania? Thridly my boyfriend reside in lagos but we planning toon de trip together i mean arriving together is der any possiblities he doesnt need to apply for visa because we can both show them our reservation also de duration of the hols.
Also my friend recently went to tanzania but she aint nigerian she is togolese citizen she paid for visa at arrival point of entry for 50dollar.
If you have proper documents go ahead and you will get the Viza on arrival even with your Nigerian passport. But if you have duel citizenship use that Irish passport will be much better. If you visited Pakistan, Iran, Brasil, or Afghanistan recently you may face some interrogation before getting your Viza. I know know evry corner of Tanzania because i lived there for 15yrs
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cotzywitzy(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2015
mibas:

@Mibas... I appreciate you sire.... I was checking out apartments on a particular site and you wouldn't believe i saw a 3bedroon apartment for 1000$ for a year.. I emailed the agent and he said its unfurnished and that if I am to get a furnished one that I will pay 1300$... that aside.. I need info on their university degrees?... and also where can I see a nice club in Dar es salam.... Thanks so much.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cutieme(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
@Fame12k please how do one get a job over there in Tz.Can u give us a link or clue on that?Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by radwad(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
hello house.please i am planning to go to tanzania with my wife for holiday.i have read the thread from the first page.please i need advice on which town to stay with maximum enjoyment...also,i will love a place where we can have absolute appreciation, good contact and experience with nature...i really want to explore and do a lot of hiking

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by radwad(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
gudmorning peeps..i am still expecting response to my last post.please anybody with relevant information should respond asap...especially @gallivant
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by extrovert6(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
I was at 3 places when I visited last month, Arusha, Zanzibar ,and Dar
It was awesome, u can restrict yourself to Zan, kai, you'll enjoy your stay
If you have enough, you can go for Safari at Serengati
More info 08066979292
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by extrovert6(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
radwad:

thanks alot.i will call u tomoro,God's willing
You're always welcome
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
cotzywitzy:

@Mibas... I appreciate you sire.... I was checking out apartments on a particular site and you wouldn't believe i saw a 3bedroon apartment for 1000$ for a year.. I emailed the agent and he said its unfurnished and that if I am to get a furnished one that I will pay 1300$... that aside.. I need info on their university degrees?... and also where can I see a nice club in Dar es salam.... Thanks so much.
My Dear, first of all if you want an any apartment just get in the country stay in the hotel for some days while you are looking for gud and cheap apartment. About university degrees just tell me which course do you want do then I will give u links of some universities. Finally about nice clubs because of my religious fundamental I can't advice on this.
Thanx
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
radwad:
hello house.please i am planning to go to tanzania with my wife for holiday.i have read the thread from the first page.please i need advice on which town to stay with maximum enjoyment...also,i will love a place where we can have absolute appreciation, good contact and experience with nature...i really want to explore and do a lot of hiking
My friend
If you want to enjoy (wildlife&nature) go to Arusha and plan your safari like this: start with Manyara-Ngorongoro-Serengeti finish with Tarangire and come back to Arusha town. Finish your holiday in Zanzibar where you will enjoy nice beaches. Dar es salaam is big city and commercial capita of Tz but not gud place for holiday.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
radwad:

thanks alot.i will call u tomoro,God's willing
Why don't you ask your fellow to share his experience here so that athors benefit as well?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
radwad:
gudmorning peeps..i am still expecting response to my last post.please anybody with relevant information should respond asap...especially @gallivant
Hope I done something for you, but if you still have questions u r most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by radwad(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:

Why don't you ask your fellow to share his experience here so that athors benefit as well?

thanks for that.actually,he ws the only that volountered to share his experience as at yesterday evening.however i would have prefered if he shares his detailed experience here so that others could benefit.but i had no choice cox he offered his fone number.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by radwad(m): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:

My friend
If you want to enjoy (wildlife&nature) go to Arusha and plan your safari like this: start with Manyara-Ngorongoro-Serengeti finish with Tarangire and come back to Arusha town. Finish your holiday in Zanzibar where you will enjoy nice beaches. Dar es salaam is big city and commercial capita of Tz but not gud place for holiday.

@mibas,sorry to ask, have you been to tanzania before??..
are manyara,ngorongoro and serengeti all in arusha town?.
how far is arusha from Dar es salaam by road/air.thanks
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cutieme(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
@mibas,please I'd like to do a PGD in Education over there can u link mW with any good school with cheap tuition fees where I can run that?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2015
radwad:

@mibas,sorry to ask, have you been to tanzania before??..
are manyara,ngorongoro and serengeti all in arusha town?.
how far is arusha from Dar es salaam by road/air.thanks
@ radwad, I have been living in Tanzania for 15yrs and last month I was there.
Manyara, Tarangire and Serengeti all are national parks.
Manyara and Tarangire located in about 2hrs drive from Arusha town, while Serengeti is about 4hrs drive from Arusha.
Ngorongoro is conservation area but very nice place to visit (ngorongoro is among unesco's seven wonders of world) and is about 3hrs drive from Arusha town.
U can't enjoy just to visit Arusha town.
From dar es salaam to Arusha by road is 700km about 10hrs drive and by flight is only one hour. Note in Arusha there is two airports one is KIA 50km out of Arusha town and Arusha airport 15km out of town.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2015
cutieme:
@mibas,please I'd like to do a PGD in Education over there can u link mW with any good school with cheap tuition fees where I can run that?

University of dar es salaam (UDSM) And university of Dodoma (UDOM) one of them is better for you. Though I preffer UDOM becoz accommodation within main campus is guaranteed.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cutieme(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2015
@ mibas,thanks for the info.I'll check out that of Dodoma right away but bro,can one get a teaching job there in dar or anywhere else with ones degree?Thanks
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
cutieme:
@ mibas,thanks for the info.I'll check out that of Dodoma right away but bro,can one get a teaching job there in dar or anywhere else with ones degree?Thanks
It is possible but only in private schools
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cotzywitzy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:
My Dear, first of all if you want an any apartment just get in the country stay in the hotel for some days while you are looking for gud and cheap apartment. About university degrees just tell me which course do you want do then I will give u links of some universities. Finally about nice clubs because of my religious fundamental I can't advice on this.
Thanx

You're the best, you just made it even easier for me... thanks so much... we need people like you on here ready to help people... about the degree... I am thinking of Biz Administration... Computer Science....
So sorry for bringing up the club issue sire...
Thanks once again
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by cotzywitzy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:
Thanx

You're the best, you just made it even easier for me... thanks so much... we need people like you on here ready to help people... about the degree... I am thinking of Biz Administration... Computer Science....
Thanks once again
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by zukiprince(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can some one get a good job in Tanzania. I will like to live there. Please tell me more about this country .Thanks
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by zukiprince(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:

If you have proper documents go ahead and you will get the Viza on arrival even with your Nigerian passport. But if you have duel citizenship use that Irish passport will be much better. If you visited Pakistan, Iran, Brasil, or Afghanistan recently you may face some interrogation before getting your Viza. I know know evry corner of Tanzania because i lived there for 15yrs

My friend can I get good job in Tanzania?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by radwad(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
mibas:

@ radwad, I have been living in Tanzania for 15yrs and last month I was there.
Manyara, Tarangire and Serengeti all are national parks.
Manyara and Tarangire located in about 2hrs drive from Arusha town, while Serengeti is about 4hrs drive from Arusha.
Ngorongoro is conservation area but very nice place to visit (ngorongoro is among unesco's seven wonders of world) and is about 3hrs drive from Arusha town.
U can't enjoy just to visit Arusha town.
From dar es salaam to Arusha by road is 700km about 10hrs drive and by flight is only one hour. Note in Arusha there is two airports one is KIA 50km out of Arusha town and Arusha airport 15km out of town.

your response is very informative.thanks alot.i can see your several years of stay over there gave you the oportunity of knowing the terrain very well.
please dont call me oliver twist cos i still have more things to ask.
on an avearge,how much do you think is wise enough for an individual to budget for the whole expedition,plus flight ticket cost from naija to daar

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Thanks once again
Business administration Mzumbe university is cheap and good one.
Computer science University of dar es salaam is better one becoz is well equipped.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2015
zukiprince:
Can some one get a good job in Tanzania. I will like to live there. Please tell me more about this country .Thanks
Jobs are there depends on your qualifications
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2015
radwad:

your response is very informative.thanks alot.i can see your several years of stay over there gave you the oportunity of knowing the terrain very well.
please dont call me oliver twist cos i still have more things to ask.
on an avearge,how much do you think is wise enough for an individual to budget for the whole expedition,plus flight ticket cost from naija to daar
Well, flight cost from naija to dar u may check your self depends on which airline u like to use. Roughly $2000 will be enough I mean staying in dar 2nights, 2nights in Arusha, 1nite in manyara&tarangire, 1nite in ngorongoro, 2nites in Serengeti, and 3 notes in Zanzibar.
If u have anything to ask u r welcome
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by mibas: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
zukiprince:

My friend can I get good job in Tanzania?
U can get if you are professionally qualified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Best African Country To Migrate To / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.