Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Welcome To Tanzania - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Tanzania (56418 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Kilewani: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
geer:
Hello guy,is it possible for me as a player to get a club dat will sign me up dere in tanzania pls I need ur advise

You can if ur a skilled footballer.

There are Simba, Yanga and Azam. these a big clubs in the country. Azam is the best in terms of cash and facilities for players.

Come and try your lucky bro! Karibu Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2016
beautiful country
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by iziboi(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
mibas:

My friend
If you want to enjoy (wildlife&nature) go to Arusha and plan your safari like this: start with Manyara-Ngorongoro-Serengeti finish with Tarangire and come back to Arusha town. Finish your holiday in Zanzibar where you will enjoy nice beaches. Dar es salaam is big city and commercial capita of Tz but not gud place for holiday.

@mibas and other great men of this thread, I am hoping this thread is still functional and I can at least get some help and answers from anyone currently living in Tanzania or with experience.
I want to relocate to Tanzania to start up a business, motor spare parts business to be precise, I want to know what the house rent is like in Dar yes salaam, how much is the resident permit and if there are other expenses, for small business owners, what are they.
I look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help a brother out with information.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Nobody: 3:23am On May 09, 2017
iziboi:

@mibas and other great men of this thread, I am hoping this thread is still functional and I can at least get some help and answers from anyone currently living in Tanzania or with experience.
I want to relocate to Tanzania to start up a business, motor spare parts business to be precise, I want to know what the house rent is like in Dar yes salaam, how much is the resident permit and if there are other expenses, for small business owners, what are they.
I look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help a brother out with information.
Thanks in advance.

Learning the proper spelling of their biggest city might be a good starting point.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by elvisdaniels(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
suwas2003:
Good day house, please is anyone traveling to Tanzania soon for holiday or visit. Am planning a trip to Tanzania, already got my visa.
So we can fly together.
Please how did you go bout your visa application, I'm planning to visit Tanzania soon but font know how to go about it .
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by kaffy4tope(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2017
I just got a 90 days Tanzania visit visa, who can book cheap ticket for me?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by fitlaw(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
kaffy4tope:
I just got a 90 days Tanzania visit visa, who can book cheap ticket for me?

Brother, please how did you go about it, I want to submit application next week, please put me through.

My email address is: tsb.taofeek@gmail.com or Whatsapp no: 08030493878.

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by darfay: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:
The march of mankind!

baboon traffic jam by Welcome to the lizopedia, on Flickr

Wooo

more baboons on the highway by Welcome to the lizopedia, on Flickr

Wooow

Tanzania is the most beautiful country in East Africa

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tanzania by kagari: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tanzania is a good safari tour country
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Ndipe(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Same with me.

dasparrow:
@Post

Very nice! My goal is to start visiting other African countries as a tourist. I will start from the Western part of Africa and then move on to the other parts.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Samsoncloe: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please I want to apply for a Tanzania visa. My questions are as follow;

1) what are the requirements?
2)how long does it take to process the visa?,
3)How do i aplly for the visa?
4) Do i need the help of an agent to apply?
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by Jegee4real: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where do one get a bus from Lagos to dar es salam? I'm planning to go on an adventure this year.
Re: Welcome To Tanzania by hirekson: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=mibas post=31517409]
It is not easy to get an apartment to rent in Tanzania for just one month especially in cities like Dar es salam, Arusha, Mbeya or Mwanza. I advice you to stay in the Hotel.
You need to know anything else about Tanzania?
Can we chat pls?
Am planning to relocate to Nigeria and I detailed information about Tanzania.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Best African Country To Migrate To / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.