Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96616 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2013
GBP news only 10 pips undecided
shop closed for the week , but who knows this is fx grin

* plugs earphone ( plays cashflow by dbanj )and walks away *
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by DAvIt0(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2013
rozayx5: GBP news only 10 pips undecided
shop closed for the week , but who knows this is fx grin

* plugs earphone ( plays cashflow by dbanj )and walks away *

***claps*** Boss1 closes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
pls i need help here. hotforex rejected my phcn bill because it bears a different name. they said they need a proof of address document. now i do not know what to give them. pls do anyone have suggestions.

the bank statement i collected from my account officer does not contain my residovial address, hence it was also rejected.

what is the solution pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi: pls i need help here. hotforex rejected my phcn bill because it bears a different name. they said they need a proof of address document. now i do not know what to give them. pls do anyone have suggestions.

the bank statement i collected from my account officer does not contain my residovial address, hence it was also rejected.

what is the solution pls?
here is what you will do,apply for a change of address with your bank,and let them have your new address,you will need to give them the phcn bill of your current address as proof of change of address,after they have changed it then you can submit to hotforex.or to avoid all of that stress just fill the address that is in your bank statement with hotforex,just go to your members area and edit it to your old address then you can submit your bank statement,i have changed address severally but i still used my old address when opening a live account with brokers because that is what is in my bank statement, i hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ncpat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Indicator NO REPENT
Download HERE

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
LaconicINC: here is what you will do,apply for a change of address with your bank,and let them have your new address,you will need to give them the phcn bill of your current address as proof of change of address,after they have changed it then you can submit to hotforex.or to avoid all of that stress just fill the address that is in your bank statement with hotforex,just go to your members area and edit it to your old address then you can submit your bank statement,i have changed address severally but i still used my old address when opening a live account with brokers because that is what is in my bank statement, i hope this helps

the address on the bank statement is the bank address. do you mean i should use the bank address as my residovial address, if that is what you mean, will they not suspect foul play?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by massiveprofits1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hi Pals,

Use this Forex-Killer Software to generate your own signals
to trade the Forex market and make more profits

Download it at http://www.massiveprofitvault.com

Thanks
Wishing you more profitable trades

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi:

the address on the bank statement is the bank address. do you mean i should use the bank address as my residovial address, if that is what you mean, will they not suspect foul play?
I had this problem in 2008 and it wasn't funny. I opened an account with fxpro as a newbie and was trading and losing. Some months later I made considerable profits and decided to withdraw. Lo and behold, they told me my account has not been verified so I can't withdraw. I sent them the docs but the bank statement didn't have same address as my driver's license and its the one on the drivers license I used. Infact, the bank (skye) uses their own address on statements! They don't state the customers address just the name. That was how I lost the funds in that fxpro account o. $673.
Anyways, long story short, when I was ready to go back to the business you know what I did, I ordered bank statements from the other banks I had accounts with Uba and Firstbank. Both includes customers address. So I just used the exact thing they have as my address (word for word) as my address on a new driver's license I ordered and BAM..Problem solved.
You are lucky o. Most newbies don't know they have this problem until they have funded the account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi:

no,what bank do you use, a statement of account is supposed to contain the address you used when opening the account,i use GTB,your statement must have your residential address
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
^^^Not all banks. At least skyebank doesn't (before I dumped them).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sojmann(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is this Endfx1's signal?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Piponomics: ^^^Not all banks. At least skyebank doesn't (before I dumped them).

@Laco and pipo, thanks for your responses. i am grateful.
i use skye bank and the statement contains their own address.

i also have a card account with uba. maybe i will go there on monday to ask for the statement. i hope this will work.

that means i have missed the 100% bonus that hot forex is giving. the offer ends on sunday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi:

i also have a card account with uba. maybe i will go there on monday to ask for the statement. i hope this will work.

that means i have missed the 100% bonus that hot forex is giving. the offer ends on sunday.
it ends on sunday 20th you will miss it,eyaa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi:

Go and get the statement today na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sojmann(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
This seems too easy!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sojmann(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
USD/CHF

seems it was rozayx5 that said this is the hardest way to make easy money!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sojmann(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
GBP/JPY
So this is how the makers make it and the takers take it!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by teeboy4x(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
watching USDCAD FOR REVERSAL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
i got a margin call today, thanks to Gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
my gbp/chf 150pips and still counting....... grin grin grin.also my ej

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
honeric01:

Go and get the statement today na.

i will fund the account tomorrow. i must not miss the bonus
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Typical friday sell off. Stopped out on EJ. Let's see if a sell setup will surface before market close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Prettywoman: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
God in his infinite mercy will see us through this year,we shall mount on wings like EAGLE...we shall obtain gladness and joy,all sorrows,weepings,mourning shall flee away,everlasting Joy shall be our portion as we do this legitimate business called forex,may we b among the few that are truly making it,may we never b among those pretending to b making it but are full of regrets in their closets IJN Amen!!!! Happy new year friends...

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
aguiyi: i got a margin call today, thanks to Gu
Sorry bro. sad You'll bounce back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
aguiyi: i got a margin call today, thanks to Gu

Sorry Bro....shine ur eyes and learn from ur mistake.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
sojmann: GBP/JPY
So this is how the makers make it and the takers take it!
That particular variation of Gann indicator works like a charm. If you want to use it as a filter, excellent. If you want to use it as standalone, also excellent. Just know how to patiently wait for it and also know how to manage your risk simple.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Prettywoman: God in his infinite mercy will see us through this year,we shall mount on wings like EAGLE...we shall obtain gladness and joy,all sorrows,weepings,mourning shall flee away,everlasting Joy shall be our portion as we do this legitimate business called forex,may we b among the few that are truly making it,may we never b among those pretending to b making it but are full of regrets in their closets IJN Amen!!!! Happy new year friends...
AMEN! How you dey, being quite a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
1.5828 is a very critical support level for GU both on Daily and Weekly but let's leave this till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Prettywoman: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yes Dear...took some time out
JAkpayen:
AMEN! How you dey, being quite a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxbomovi:

i will fund the account tomorrow. i must not miss the bonus

sometyms its better to do ur thing without d bonus... it can cause lots of distraction. imagine, u're not even allowed to loose d bonus. u will make dat bonus amount almost 10times for them b4 u can withdraw. it is not a bonus to me....
hear someone trying to trade 5lots within 1month with $50, haba?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
mawojuuche:

sometyms its better to do ur thing without d bonus... it can cause lots of distraction. imagine, u're not even allowed to loose d bonus. u will make dat bonus amount almost 10times for them b4 u can withdraw. it is not a bonus to me....
hear someone trying to trade 5lots within 1month with $50, haba?

thanks for your concern. but i have no intention of making any withdrawal soon. its a long term account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.