Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96621 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 5:34am On Jan 21, 2013
nolly042: got it. ej has given me the first tp and now with gj they are on their way to the second point. good start for the week.
and what did your uj give you ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2013
margin call. lesson learnt grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2013
BTFormular: margin call. lesson learnt grin

Na wa oooo. How come....inside this ranging market? shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sojmann(m): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2013
Text Book entry.Patience pays.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2013
BTFormular: and what did your uj give you ?
sorry i do not trade UJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2013
Open laptop* look look look. Still can't see anything. Close laptop*. continues watching Nikita season 1 *.
tongue to ranging markets
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by pinnochio(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2013
natruetalk:

may be good to catch some few pip with tight sl before the south journey start. EJ is heading to the south

Oh tanx 4 d tip. Got stopped out @ 120.15
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Sold EJ with less than normal Lot. Reason, by early hours of tomorrow, the BOJ will do their thing which could lead to a continuation in the upward move.
The short move across yen pairs could be due to people closing their longs in preparation for BOJ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2013
OH LORD you are the only one worthy. My system...sell signals EJ 80 pips missed, UJ 55 pips, GU 20 and EU buy 20 pips. All 1hour signals last night. All I need is 25 pip per trade but some can run more than 100 pips if you are patient. Stop loss 15 to 50 pips. Hmm am not in haste again as backtesting is showing me wonders too.

Signals is not frequent (sometimes once in a day per pair) Gold signals is about once in two weeks and when it does, na 1000 to 2000 pips. Research/hard work pays...Testing continues. Could this be the holy grail Lord?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2013
rozayx5:

if the bbstop holds this signal will yield good, but the markets just need more gas undecided

Do you mean if the candle closes above the opposing bbstop?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2013
rozayx5:

if the bbstop holds this signal will yield good, but the markets just need more gas undecided
bro look very well and you will see a double top on that chart. the neck line is found around 61.8 fibo level. bears still seems to be in charge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2013
FOREX PEACEARMY WEBSITE HACKED!!!

Today, I was all set to send you the first of several announcements about new upgrades and features that are rolling out at the FPA. Instead, I have to start with some other news.

It started years ago with denial of service attacks. Lately, whoever is behind this been spamming people by email. A few weeks ago, they hired some idiots to spam innocent blog sites.

Some person or company the FPA exposed as scam hired a smarter than average pack of hacker scum this past weekend. They found a new way to compromise the FPA site. They managed to crack their way past our domain registrar. Then then accessed and emptied several FPA email accounts. After that, they turned off the ForexPeaceArmy.com domain name.

This triggered some alerts. After a conversation with the registrar, the site is back up. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be reading this.

Thanks to these criminals, two separate email discussions that could lead to resolutions of scam issues are gone. Other discussions with different companies to help traders are also gone. If you were in the middle of an email conversation with anyone at the FPA, please write back.

I already know what the scammers will do with the information. They'll take the emails, change the text to say what they want it to, and will them forward or post it to "prove" whatever they like about the FPA. They'll also have the email addresses of anyone who used the Contact Us link at the FPA.

If you get an email claiming to be from the FPA asking you to follow any link that doesn't point directly to something inside the FPA's website, do not click the link. If you get anything unusual looking claiming to be from the FPA, treat it with caution.

I do have some good news. They tried to break into other parts of the website. They failed. This reduced the damage.

As of now, everything is secure. The Supreme Admin and I spent a long time changing many passwords. The programmers are checking for any remaining holes.

The job of the FPA is to help protect traders from forex scammers. The fact that some person or company would keep hiring criminals to attack the FPA in this way proves to me that the FPA is doing the right thing.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/23014-war-against-forex-scammers-continues.html

Surely, when you fight corruption, corruption fights back even in the forex world. FPA, please don't rest on your oars in exposing those crooks. Keep up the good job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2013
This thread should be given an award,the award is not just because traders come together to help each others by sharing their ideas and opinions but also because members of this thread has a good heart.ej +35 pips uj+28 pips,all the jpy pairs dey do me well.what a good way so start a week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by natruetalk: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2013
seems EJ is doing us good here 78pips still counting, if you have not join eur/cad and eur/gbp there is still available seat to join the bus south, take your chance now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2013
jtmoneyjt: i nid 30 units of dis do u hav 2 sel stil,how do we go abt it.
yes i still have just mail me asap,so we can talk, e_laconi at yahoo dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2013
nolly042:
bro look very well and you will see a double top on that chart. the neck line is found around 61.8 fibo level. bears still seems to be in charge

U gt eagle eye lik me bro!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by natruetalk: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2013
natruetalk: seems EJ is doing us good here 78pips still counting, if you have not join eur/cad and eur/gbp there is still available seat to join the bus south, take your chance now

Gbam! 100pips tp hit on ej waiting for the rest

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2013
latestsunny:

U gt eagle eye lik me bro!!!
we are still learning bros
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2013
eu is wasting my time oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by bizzman001: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2013
natruetalk:

Gbam! 100pips tp hit on ej waiting for the rest

boss we need u in oder side o....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2013
nolly042: eu is wasting my time oh
Don't worry. Just endure because it is going to vomit plenty pips when it starts downward move. Just hold onto your SELL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
jamace: Don't worry. Just endure because it is going to vomit plenty pips when it starts downward move. Just hold onto your SELL.
yeah GJ is sitting on 50% fibo level on 4hr tf and it seems to be delaying the move but the daily chart still looks good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
What do you guys think of the /Jpy Pairs?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
I need answer please. Does UBA statement of account contains the customer name and residential address?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LUCAS99: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
fxbomovi: I need answer please. Does UBA statement of account contains the customer name and residential address?
.Yes it does,I have an account with them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks very much.
LUCAS99: .Yes it does,I have an account with them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
this is my own time to sell gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
why is this forum silent?ranging market huh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
LaconicINC: why is this forum silent?ranging market huh

hmmm, mondays as usual, too many fake signals, am happy i continued what i was doing, that wasting time looking at ranges

*continues sipping coconut cocktail, while watching CNBC*

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.