Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96826 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
lawson007: Wow this seems to be a good trade for the following days.I am shorting Usdcad brutally.my Bbstop SELL was confirmed 3pm today.thank God our boys crawled out into the quarter finals.

was watching too, undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
ok so we learn everyday right?hmmmm... let me back test and confirm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
rozay and dagr8 pls check the research room,i think i made a little discovery.let me know what you think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:23am On Jan 30, 2013
just sold gj for about 50 pips @ 143.05 based on my discovery,experimenting though,sl 143.17 tp 142.51.Lets see how it goes...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by teeboy4x(m): 5:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Ope USD will make my day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2013
You are selling. I am buying. Thats why I said forex is just a game of probabilities.
LaconicINC: just sold gj for about 50 pips @ 143.05 based on my discovery,experimenting though,sl 143.17 tp 142.51.Lets see how it goes...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2013
fxbomovi: You are selling. I am buying. Thats why I said forex is just a game of probabilities.

lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Bro. Whats the name of the indicator that changes the colour of your candlestick and the arrow too?
rozayx5:

lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2013
fxbomovi: Bro. Whats the name of the indicator that changes the colour of your candlestick and the arrow too?

its just the gann, in colors, nothing new. got it programmed some months ago wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Can you please give it to me? Globaltrendintl@gmail.com
rozayx5:

its just the gann, in colors, nothing new. got it programmed some months ago wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LUCAS99: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2013
EU which way.I think a huge breakout is getting ready to occur for at least a 100 pips move.Hmmm....well am ready
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2013
I can't stop laughing when I see some traders bombard their chart with so many indicators and if I ask them why they did that they will say so that they can have a strong signal as confirmation,adding too much indicators to your chart will only give you confusion and not confirmation,see everything u do in forex trading is based on probability,so using too many indicators is not the solution,even if it is one indicator you know how to use go ahead with it,money management is the key,you have 200$ on your account and you use a standard lot size of 0.02 and you set a stop loss for 50 pips on every trade you make,that means that for you to loose all your money you must have 200 consecutive losses and that is almost impossible for someone that have the basic knowledge of trading,even someone who trades as a gambler will not have 200 consecutive losses unless if dem don swear for am.lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: I can't stop laughing when I see some traders bombard their chart with so many indicators and if I ask them why they did that they will say so that they can have a strong signal as confirmation,adding too much indicators to your chart will only give you confusion and not confirmation............

Analysis paralysis.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2013
surveycash:

Analysis paralysis.. grin
as in?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2013
I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

see what frustration has done to your thinking.lol.but anyway am a christian too and I do not see how forex trading is against GOD,if you have nothing to say just go and roll tyre with the kids on the street,what a funny man.I swear u funny pass basket mouth,commot for here make we see road joor.that means make u park well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: see what frustration has done to your thinking.lol.but anyway am a christian too and I do not see how forex trading is against GOD,if you have nothing to say just go and roll tyre with the kids on the street,what a funny man.I swear u funny pass basket mouth,commot for here make we see road joor.that means make u park well
You've bleeped up real bad. Why did you bother replying the clown? Someone will just wake up and type rubbish. Forex is not a Zero sum game. Lots of other things come into play. Instead of getting educated the guy decided to bring in religion. I'm sure if his account was seeing growth he won't think about God. Mtcheew.
Abeg, for those on the EJ trade move to BE o. We don't know what the FOMC will do. I intend holding the trade for 400pips tho.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.
HMMM....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by keni: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2013

You are actually making sense but tell me what if I decided to buy palm oil when the value is down and it is in excess then sell for higher value when it is scarce will that be a sin too note that I commit my own money into it and those that will come for it when it is scarce will definitely loose, I just want us to discuss this constructively
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2013

Thanking my Deist God!

I simply couldn't resist! Y'all ignore me and get back to work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2013
That guy is really nuts..Wetin red account dey cause chai! Pray tell, where will the profits come from now that at least 80% of traders are buying JPY pairs? Or you want to tell me that the losing 20% is enough to pay all of us?
Please for new serious minded traders, ignore that idiotic epistle and focus on how to better your trading life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Piponomics: That guy is really nuts..Wetin red account dey cause chai! Pray tell, where will the profits come from now that at least 80% of traders are buying JPY pairs? Or you want to tell me that the losing 20% is enough to pay all of us?
Please for new serious minded traders, ignore that idiotic epistle and focus on how to better your trading life.
you get bad mouth. abeg make una free the guy, na im own opinion b that.
onasharon: Identity Card Printers Sales Authorized Partner in Nigeria. We have in stock I.D Printers and it consumables direct from manufacturers as an authorized dealer. Our services include sales,repair,training,consumables.printing of i.d in large volumes.scratch card,hologram,access control card.magnetic stripe card,smart card and financial card printing.for sales enquiries pls call bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com. www.hgtl.com.ng
na who come b this one, u wan collect ur own bullet abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
keni:

You are actually making sense but tell me what if I decided to buy palm oil when the value is down and it is in excess then sell for higher value when it is scarce will that be a sin too note that I commit my own money into it and those that will come for it when it is scarce will definitely loose, I just want us to discuss this constructively

Hmm Heaven go hard honestly.

My friend, that is called "hoarding" - That's buying down a commodity like (palm oil) and wishing it is scarce and rise in few months time so that you sell at a far bigger price.
Check these out http://www.openbible.info/topics/hoarding, http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hoarding.html

Take heed and beware of covetousness because one's life does NOT consist in the abundance of the things he possesses (Luke 12:15). Besides we need to let our conduct be without covetousness and be content with such things as we have (Heb 13:5) because covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) for idolatry is a work of the flesh - anyone who practices such things will not inherit the kingdom of God (Gal 5:21); therefore we need to flee from idolatry (1 Corinthians 10:14) and put off these sins of the flesh (Col 3:cool.

This is how serious it is: Covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) and rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry (1 Samuel 15:23) - so these are all linked and intertwined as one leads to the other.

I can go on and on till infinity if God permit but the saddest part is that those who will take heed will take heed while others will continue to use their HUMAN WISDOM (human wisdom meaning here - 2Cor 3:6) or allow pastors to keep deceiving them. I fear for you. Tell God to open your spirit man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
sell EN @1.6215 TP 1.6000 SL 1.6260.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth:

Hmm Heaven go hard honestly.

My friend, that is called "hoarding" - That's buying down a commodity like (palm oil) and wishing it is scarce and rise in few months time so that you sell at a far bigger price.
Check these out http://www.openbible.info/topics/hoarding, http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hoarding.html

Take heed and beware of covetousness because one's life does NOT consist in the abundance of the things he possesses (Luke 12:15). Besides we need to let our conduct be without covetousness and be content with such things as we have (Heb 13:5) because covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) for idolatry is a work of the flesh - anyone who practices such things will not inherit the kingdom of God (Gal 5:21); therefore we need to flee from idolatry (1 Corinthians 10:14) and put off these sins of the flesh (Col 3:cool.

This is how serious it is: Covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) and rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry (1 Samuel 15:23) - so these are all linked and intertwined as one leads to the other.

I can go on and on till infinity if God permit but the saddest part is that those who will take heed will take heed while others will continue to use their HUMAN WISDOM (human wisdom meaning here - 2Cor 3:6) or allow pastors to keep deceiving them. I fear for you. Tell God to open your spirit man.

My friend you have just turned basic economics' law of supply and demand on its head. We might as well return to living in caves undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2013
My buy orders of Ej +90 pips uj +56 pips gj +28 pips.all of the yen pairs keeps giving me profit,they have made me to say bye-bye to eu and gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: My buy orders of Ej +90 pips uj +56 pips gj +28 pips.all of the yen pairs keeps giving me profit,they have made me to say bye-bye to eu and gu.
Welcome to the club smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2013
I have always pondered about this too in forex....now that it is obvious jpy pairs are rallying, what if 80 percent of the traders with a particular broker take a bullish position, and all their trades turn out positive, where is the broker going to get the money to pay the winning sides since 80percent is winnning against the 20percent loosin...does it mean that the broker may go broke??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: I have always pondered about this too in forex....now that it is obvious jpy pairs are rallying, what if 80 percent of the traders with a particular broker take a bullish position, and all their trades turn out positive, where is the broker going to get the money to pay the winning sides since 80percent is winnning against the 20percent loosin...does it mean that the broker may go broke??

Brokers hedge your positions in the market besides they make money whether you lose or win

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (102)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.