Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96839 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
endfx1:

Well my bro i feel your post but i want to hope you ain't taking such decision coz you are loosing trades? If that is the case please i will like to extend my hand of help in your trading just PM me lets work things out.....however if you just making up your mind based on your personal conviction good for you i also wish you the very best in all you do.

Sincerely I want to thank you for wanting to help but honestly it is too late now. I have also handed all my tools freely to those who may need it. Wish you all the best too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

Longed at 1.0415

Chai, see when yeye sleep come catch me, i was actually waiting for 1.0420 to long from, had a pending there before but i removed it,shifted to 1.0405. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth:

Sincerely I want to thank you for wanting to help but honestly it is too late now. I have also handed all my tools freely to those who may need it. Wish you all the best too

And what about your trading accounts? can you hand them over to me too so i can help you spend the profits you made from this sinful business?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

Chai, see when yeye sleep come catch me, i was actually waiting for 1.0420 to long from, had a pending there before but i removed it,shifted to 1.0405. angry

Not too late, back at .042x, you can still long there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

And what about your trading accounts? can you hand them over to me too so i can help you spend the profits you made from this sinful business?
you are a clown grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
@honeric01, I dey bro. Just took a long break. Am back just like naijababe....... By the way no one is talking about being LONG on GU. Are u guys shying away from that pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
martog: @honeric01, I dey bro. Just took a long break. Am back just like naijababe....... By the way no one is talking about being LONG on GU. Are u guys shying away from that pair?

Ha!!! My friend, 2012 was a bad year for GU, the lickle shyte turned itself to kidnapper, holding people's capital as ransom. I guess smarting from this obvious antics, folks are remain a tad wary of it. I hope 2013 will bring better luck TO GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Eawealth, you got me shocked by this your sudden quitting from fx biz. Any way you have your conscience and so am not here to tell you what is right or wrong.

@endfx1, I sent you a PM please respond.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
well with the few distractions so far, my wind of change just changed my balance, i never knew a sinful business could be this sweet grin grin grin grin

to trade forex successfully you need the heart of a pilot and the mind of a soldier
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
endfx1:

Weldon bro let others seat on the fence and watch us as we show the brokers we've come of age in Naija... grin grin

Keep it up....just keep obeying the rules of the strategy and you will always smile 80% of the time..

Thanks bro... following you back to back... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by kenny1984: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
HEY...Been a long time.How is biz everybody...Good to know people are making pips.Good to be back too...May the pips be will us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
fxbomovi: You are selling. I am buying. Thats why I said forex is just a game of probabilities.

i hope you made your 100 pips on your buy wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
my 2 trades for today
both EJ and EZ buy, closed at 100 pips each, 200 pips today, hmmm, my 100 pips a week benchmark has already been surpassed, looking to keep trading ahead of schedule, 60% ROI so far this month, Na PaPA God cool nice seeing greens after a dull start of the week grin grin

i hope my brain does not fail me grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
mehnn, Gold is really a gold mine shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yeah. Also made massive pips on eurnzd.
rozayx5:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
rozayx5:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am still eyeing usdcad long. If i see my edge, i will buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
rozayx5: my 2 trades for today
both EJ and EZ buy, closed at 100 pips each, 200 pips today, hmmm, my 100 pips a week benchmark has already been surpassed, looking to keep trading ahead of schedule, 60% ROI so far this month, Na PaPA God cool nice seeing greens after a dull start of the week grin grin

i hope my brain does not fail me grin
Na so bros. This business is not as hard as we make it to be most times. Patience pays.
How is AkwaIbom? Na to come hangout with you and oga Endfx for that side around easter o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Piponomics:
Na so bros. This business is not as hard as we make it to be most times. Patience pays.
How is AkwaIbom? Na to come hangout with you and oga Endfx for that side around easter o grin

that would be cool grin
more danger to the brokers i guess grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
fxbomovi: Yeah. Also made massive pips on eurnzd.

good, just keep it that way, we will all get there cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
ok guys, I call it a day. catch u guys tomorrow, God willing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

lol...me too no mind o.....
bt am not sure dere is profit to spend o..if not
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Piponomics:

lol....My Chairman that will be a very great hangout ooo.. grin grin

Can't wait
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
efe22: @Eawealth, you got me shocked by this your sudden quitting from fx biz. Any way you have your conscience and so am not here to tell you what is right or wrong.

@endfx1, I sent you a PM please respond

I responded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
What will do if you make +3000pips in 1 month?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

Brokers hedge your positions in the market besides they make money whether you lose or win
I feel honoured to be replied by naija babe....this must be ur first post dis year . Welcome back ma, I hope to be part of the winning team this year. If forex is all about robbing peter to pay paul as some people here claim, you know, i wanna be the PAUL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Piponomics:
I bet he has never heard of that. People are just so gullible mehn. BTW, welcome back Ma. If you are going to stay i.e
Because I asked a question, I don become gullible. Am sure you saw my question and ignored it, someone was kind enough to enlignten me as a newbie, and the best you can do he is to make me feel less of a person....na wa for u. My mission here is to learn as much as possible, in the process am willing to take all the shit from teachers like you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by lawson007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

Longed at 1.0415
I am looking to add another sell order as soon as this 4hrs candle closes as a sell candle by 11pm because my SELL BBstop will be stable and confirmed then.The sell on the daily timeframe is for a long term.My Short is already in profit since morning.
martog: @honeric01, I dey bro. Just took a long break. Am back just like naijababe....... By the way no one is talking about being LONG on GU. Are u guys shying away from that pair?
Welcome back Sir,thanks for being the vision bearer to such a wonderful thread.i took out some 50pips from that pair and i want to stand aside and wait for the SELL to resume tomorrow fully.

endfx1:

lol....My Chairman that will be a very great hangout ooo.. grin grin

Can't wait
Any gate crashing allowed?

@EAwealth, faith and religion is a very personal thing and maybe your God wants you to succeed thru another means while others are ordained to get brokers into trouble.I wish you all the best.there is this case of a man that made and is still making money from Fx and he opened a foundation where he employed pastors and through them they finance the accommodations,feeding and general needs of widows,orphans,destitute,etc so you can try preaching this your sermon to these beneficiaries.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
ayox2003:

Why would u use google to make your confirmation about ur spiritual "doubts" on Forex? Go on your knees and ask God personally about it. If God tells you based on His word that its sinful, quit! This google fever all over the place sef. sad . Bro, google can support any claim - right or wrong.

I wanna clarify what Naijababe said. Let's assume a lot of clients are bullish on Dow Jones, your broker would purchase Dow Futures in the market to offset all or part of the risk. Atimes, clients offset each other because 1000 clients might be bullish on Euro and 1600 might be bearish. Your broker just acts like the middle man who makes money on the small margin on both ur orders and pockets the loss...especially those who don't use stops cheesy . So they shouldn't go broke, only if their CEO is a scammer like Bernie Madoff.

Lastweek, I talked about the spike in Euro. The spike com shele finish but man no dey around pc to pull the trigger sad

Catch ya later.

Frawzey
God bless you, thanks for the clarification. I have have been doing a lot of reading on forex for the past nine months, following a couple of threads on forexfactory, and this one, plus demoing all along, I have learnt a lot in the process though ,i am sure it is not exhaustive, that is why i came here to ask a few questions to disabuse my doubts. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: I feel honoured to be replied by naija babe....this must be ur first post dis year . Welcome back ma, I hope to be part of the winning team this year. If forex is all about robbing peter to pay paul as some people here claim, you know, i wanna be the PAUL.

grin. Which one be feeling honoured. I get two heads abi I be Jonathan's girlfriend ni?

endfx1: What will do if you make +3000pips in 1 month?

Keep my head down and don't let the win suck me in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

Ok Mam.... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

grin. Which one be feeling honoured. I get two heads abi I be Jonathan's girlfriend ni?

your humour dey make sense. all the same thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.