Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96611 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2013
this business is one kind, i no go lie...one mint. you are in profit next you don blow your account...some people give up and leave jeje some hang around and wish bad on other traders so they can join them, some others try to blame some body either God or satan. its not by force to be a forex trader. if you can not stand the heat leave the kitchen. in my entire life of trading i have not seen margin call but this year don show me say there is something called margin call. dont worry i will not go and google to discourage any body...lol starting afresh feels funny but thats the way forward. not by copy pasting articles.HERE WE GO AGAIN...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2013
Piponomics:
Welcome to the club smiley
no wonder I see some of u always trading only the yen pairs,so na wetin una dey enjoy be that abi?lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by keni: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth:

Hmm Heaven go hard honestly.

My friend, that is called "hoarding" - That's buying down a commodity like (palm oil) and wishing it is scarce and rise in few months time so that you sell at a far bigger price.
Check these out http://www.openbible.info/topics/hoarding, http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hoarding.html

Take heed and beware of covetousness because one's life does NOT consist in the abundance of the things he possesses (Luke 12:15). Besides we need to let our conduct be without covetousness and be content with such things as we have (Heb 13:5) because covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) for idolatry is a work of the flesh - anyone who practices such things will not inherit the kingdom of God (Gal 5:21); therefore we need to flee from idolatry (1 Corinthians 10:14) and put off these sins of the flesh (Col 3:cool.

This is how serious it is: Covetousness is as the sin of idolatry (Col 3:5) and rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry (1 Samuel 15:23) - so these are all linked and intertwined as one leads to the other.

I can go on and on till infinity if God permit but the saddest part is that those who will take heed will take heed while others will continue to use their HUMAN WISDOM (human wisdom meaning here - 2Cor 3:6) or allow pastors to keep deceiving them. I fear for you. Tell God to open your spirit man.

Ok I have heared you, I wish you well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: I have always pondered about this too in forex....now that it is obvious jpy pairs are rallying, what if 80 percent of the traders with a particular broker take a bullish position, and all their trades turn out positive, where is the broker going to get the money to pay the winning sides since 80percent is winnning against the 20percent loosin...does it mean that the broker may go broke??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

Brokers hedge your positions in the market besides they make money whether you lose or win
I bet he has never heard of that. People are just so gullible mehn. BTW, welcome back Ma. If you are going to stay i.e
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by leopower(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.

disappointed bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: I have always pondered about this too in forex....now that it is obvious jpy pairs are rallying, what if 80 percent of the traders with a particular broker take a bullish position, and all their trades turn out positive, where is the broker going to get the money to pay the winning sides since 80percent is winnning against the 20percent loosin...does it mean that the broker may go broke??

i guess you never heard of spread??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
whether a trader win or loose the brokers make their money from spreads,I think people should stop wasting space on this thread to make useless post.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2021: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2013
ATM as rozayx5 says

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2013
@ naijababe welcome back, a breath of fresh air, at least all the haterz are gone grin
@EAwealth, i think its best you stopped linking FX with religion, if you have made serious money as trader, such theories would not come out, such theories are best linked with loosing traders, but my brain has no space for useless thoughts grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2013
20-20:
ATM as rozayx5 says

good,
just came into see all my 11 Am trades in Green cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
rozayx5: @ naijababe welcome back, a breath of fresh air, at least all the haterz are gone grin
@EAwealth, i think its best you stopped linking FX with religion, if you have made serious money as trader, such theories would not come out, such theories are best linked with loosing traders, but my brain has no space for useless thoughts grin grin grin grin

You have to thank Eawealth! I couldn't ignore his post. On another note, good call on that GZ wished I had looked at at yday but I will be stalking it for tomorrow sha, retracements things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
In order to make money in forex successfully,one nid to b GOOD in all these;
1)technical analysis
2)Risk management
3)Money management
4)Psychological (emotional control)
5)Fundamentals

Been good in 1 witout odas is nt enuf. tink rozayfx,endfx and odas av crossd ds bridge. My ogas I salute una ooooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by martog: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01, naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, piponomics, surveycash,....... these are great guys with great minds; more like the Pacesetters. Kudos! to all of you and others whom I did not mention their names. cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.

Why would u use google to make your confirmation about ur spiritual "doubts" on Forex? Go on your knees and ask God personally about it. If God tells you based on His word that its sinful, quit! This google fever all over the place sef. sad . Bro, google can support any claim - right or wrong.

I wanna clarify what Naijababe said. Let's assume a lot of clients are bullish on Dow Jones, your broker would purchase Dow Futures in the market to offset all or part of the risk. Atimes, clients offset each other because 1000 clients might be bullish on Euro and 1600 might be bearish. Your broker just acts like the middle man who makes money on the small margin on both ur orders and pockets the loss...especially those who don't use stops cheesy . So they shouldn't go broke, only if their CEO is a scammer like Bernie Madoff.

Lastweek, I talked about the spike in Euro. The spike com shele finish but man no dey around pc to pull the trigger sad

Catch ya later.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: no wonder I see some of u always trading only the yen pairs,so na wetin una dey enjoy be that abi?lol

LOL....welcome to the club just as said

130pips going somewhere.

Took just 100pips on EZ

Wind of change blowing everywhere i can feel it grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
rozayx5:

SMH. So for your mind Christianity is a religion now. Anyway keep using your brain and I pray this your brain doesn't fail you soon because I can smell a kid talking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by raycolz84: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

You have to thank Eawealth! I couldn't ignore his post. On another note, good call on that GZ wished I had looked at at yday but I will be stalking it for tomorrow sha, retracements things.

So u do sneak in here to spy on us abi... Lolz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
20-20:
ATM as rozayx5 says

Weldon bro let others seat on the fence and watch us as we show the brokers we've come of age in Naija... grin grin

Keep it up....just keep obeying the rules of the strategy and you will always smile 80% of the time..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: whether a trader win or loose the brokers make their money from spreads,I think people should stop wasting space on this thread to make useless post.
And why are you quoting me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth:

SMH. So for your mind Christianity is a religion now. Anyway keep using your brain and I pray this your brain doesn't fail you soon because I can smell a kid talking.

Bro, let sleeping dogs lie. Do we need to start another argument this year? Let's be mature for once now haba!

Na beg I dey beg una. So far its been smooth, let's not use katakata to marshup the thread like before.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
ufotuko: no wonder I see some of u always trading only the yen pairs,so na wetin una dey enjoy be that abi?lol

LMFAO! Before Ngo? Am still milking the /jpy pairs till further notice wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
martog: honeric01, naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, piponomics, surveycash,....... these are great guys with great minds; more like the Pacesetters. Kudos! to all of you and others whom I did not mention their names. cheers!

Bro, where have you been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
when people like Eawealth speaks the house becomes lively. So lets enjoy d gist while it lasts. Hopefully next week somebody would pick up a fight with me. Bye the way jpys still remains d market for the now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2013

Well my bro i feel your post but i want to hope you ain't taking such decision coz you are loosing trades? If that is the case please i will like to extend my hand of help in your trading just PM me lets work things out.....however if you just making up your mind based on your personal conviction good for you i also wish you the very best in all you do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
nolly042: when people like Eawealth speaks the house becomes lively. So lets enjoy d gist while it lasts. Hopefully next week somebody would pick up a fight with me. Bye the way jpys still remains d market for the now.

grin grin grin grin grin.

Piponomics:
I bet he has never heard of that. People are just so gullible mehn. BTW, welcome back Ma. If you are going to stay i.e

Bros, I needed a break away, I hope my skin is thicker to ignore future shenanigans wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth:

now you are insulting,be slow to speak... brother!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin.

Bros, I needed a break away, I hope my skin is thicker to ignore future shenanigans wink

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
AU buy any one?! Retesting the body of the hammer from 2 days ago.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
naijababe: AU buy any one?! Retesting the body of the hammer from 2 days ago.

Longed at 1.0415

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.