Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96837 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
martog: honeric01, naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, piponomics, surveycash,....... these are great guys with great minds; more like the Pacesetters. Kudos! to all of you and others whom I did not mention their names. cheers!

Oga Martog, where have you been?
@Naijababe - fx, doe & soe mama.. grin grin Good to have you back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by raycolz84: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: Because I asked a question, I don become gullible. Am sure you saw my question and ignored it, someone was kind enough to enlignten me as a newbie, and the best you can do he is to make me feel less of a person....na wa for u. My mission here is to learn as much as possible, in the process am willing to take all the shit from teachers like you.

Don't mind dat guy jooor, I noticed before now that he doesn't know how to talk, abi is dere not a difference the way he replied you indirectly and how other matured traders answered your question, I just advice you ignore him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
raycolz_84:

Don't mind dat guy jooor, I noticed before now that he doesn't know how to talk, abi is dere not a difference the way he replied and how other matured traders replied you, I just advice you ignore him
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
endfx1: What will do if you make +3000pips in 1 month?
do not get carried away by the pips made and focus on how to earn more because there is always room for more success
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by raycolz84: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu:
Thanks

U are welcomed boh my brother, nobody knows it all, we learn everyday.. And am so happy am learning so much from dis thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
selling au on my account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
nolly042: selling au on my account

Also watching Aussie

Seems it wants to break the channel

Thanks bro for drawing my attention

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
elewedu: Because I asked a question, I don become gullible. Am sure you saw my question and ignored it, someone was kind enough to enlignten me as a newbie, and the best you can do he is to make me feel less of a person....na wa for u. My mission here is to learn as much as possible, in the process am willing to take all the shit from teachers like you.
raycolz_84:

Don't mind dat guy jooor, I noticed before now that he doesn't know how to talk, abi is dere not a difference the way he replied you indirectly and how other matured traders answered your question, I just advice you ignore him
Wetin dey worry these ones? I didn't quote you, I quoted Naijababe and I was alluding to the guy that started the bullcrap theory. Didn't even notice you and don't even know what you asked. Sorry if you felt I was talking to you.

For Raycolz or whatever you call yourself. If you dont like the way I talk go and fall off Oshodi bridge. Your bad belle has no effect on me. I am very blunt and if you can't deal with it die biko.
No allow me vent this Benitez anger for your head now o. Slowpoke. Out of the whole people here you are the only one that 'knows how to talk' ewu hausa. This is your second time of saying this and I ignored the first one. Ignore me nah..Why is it so hard for you? And any day you take a trading decision based on my post thunder go fire your nyash. Anumanu!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2013
Piponomics:
Na so bros. This business is not as hard as we make it to be most times. Patience pays.
How is AkwaIbom? Na to come hangout with you and oga Endfx for that side around easter o grin
Me too would love 2 meet gr8 personalities lyk u during d holiday...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by raycolz84: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2013
Piponomics:
Wetin dey worry these ones? I didn't quote you, I quoted Naijababe and I was alluding to the guy that started the bullcrap theory. Didn't even notice you and don't even know what you asked. Sorry if you felt I was talking to you.

For Raycolz or whatever you call yourself. If you dont like the way I talk go and fall off Oshodi bridge. Your bad belle has no effect on me. I am very blunt and if you can't deal with it die biko.
No allow me vent this Benitez anger for your head now o. Slowpoke. Out of the whole people here you are the only one that 'knows how to talk' ewu hausa. This is your second time of saying this and I ignored the first one. Ignore me nah..Why is it so hard for you? And any day you take a trading decision based on my post thunder go fire your nyash. Anumanu!

Just see the way your are ranting like a 5 year old, shame on you, I guess dat hurt thats why the aniamal in you was unleashed,hehehehehe. Well I have one advice for you, go and kiss hot iron... Whether you like it or not someone has to tell you the truth, learn how to talk, u don't hav to call people names to make ur point, allow other traders like endfx1 inspire u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 5:07am On Jan 31, 2013
@ ayox2003 u are welcome bro. besides you are the boss here let me still remind you that cheesy
have a nice trading day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Is anyone buying gbpcad? +30pips already. Will trail with 50pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2013
fxbomovi: Is anyone buying gbpcad? +30pips already. Will trail with 50pips
Nice one. be careful tho, CAD pairs are always wild.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks for the reminder.
Piponomics:
Nice one. be careful tho, CAD pairs are always wild.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2013
@piponomics and raycolz, i just inserted my thermometer into the thread and the temperature was too high, grin abi una want make Naijababe leave again wink

lets keep peace, yesterday some called me a kid here, but i ignored him grin if making pips will keep me forever young then good grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2013
rozayx5:
No mind me bro. Just finished watching Chelsea throw away a 2 goal lead against mediocre opposition with that anger I came here to see that guy talk that rubbish. All because of a post that doesn't even concern any of them.
I don bone the talk sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2013
There's nothing sweeter than being in an absolutely no risk trade smiley
Looks like EJ will take longer to hit 127 but I'll wait jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2013
Chelsea sef, na wa 4 dem. Dat club don tire me
Piponomics:
No mind me bro. Just finished watching Chelsea throw away a 2 goal lead against mediocre opposition with that anger I came here to see that guy talk that rubbish. All because of a post that doesn't even concern any of them.
I don bone the talk sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2013
I know that feeling. Its really great.
Piponomics: There's nothing sweeter than being in an absolutely no risk trade smiley
Looks like EJ will take longer to hit 127 but I'll wait jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2013
fxbomovi: Chelsea sef, na wa 4 dem. Dat club don tire me
Aswear! Contemplating not watching any match again till they sack Benitez. Can't believe what's going on with that team now.
Abeg, make I no derail thread jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by raycolz84: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2013
rozayx5: @piponomics and raycolz, i just inserted my thermometer into the thread and the temperature was too high, grin abi una want make Naijababe leave again wink

lets keep peace, yesterday some called me a kid here, but i ignored him grin if making pips will keep me forever young then good grin grin

Okay boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by hisableplc(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2013
Eawealth:
I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.

Well done bro i read ur post and pondered over it and my conclusion is to sit on the wall until u answer few of my qusetions....b4 that forex trading is not a sin , sin is anything that displeases God if u place forex in the place of God then u make it an idol which leads to sin.... and to quote ur explanation do u know that God had to displace people he created for his own children whom he preferred to possess their land and properties at theirs expense and when israel sinned it was vice versa what do you think about that? there is much to it but dont want to talk much but give it a re-think prayerfully a lot of people can say anything cos of the result they get and back it up with whatever reason but i think this business is just like any other that is legit.
Once again if u know its harmful to u and ur spiritual life afterall what shall it profit a man if gains the whole pips in all the currency pairs and loose his soul..... the soul is most precious u can take a break but remember when u put God first whatever u lay ur hand on shall prosper its a new beginning things can get better.
Finally my questions are .....What actually led you to this research sincerely from ur heart? what company of people do you keep?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe:

Not too late, back at .042x, you can still long there.

Longed, in red, but adding one more from 1.0380
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2013
martog: @honeric01, I dey bro. Just took a long break. Am back just like naijababe....... By the way no one is talking about being LONG on GU. Are u guys shying away from that pair?

GU is just something else jare, i don't have any iota of interest in that pair for now. you long, it runs down, you short, it runs up. lacks direction and not even correlating with any other pair right now.

LaconicINC: you are a clown grin grin grin

Is it bad to be your brother's keeper ni? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2013
ufotuko: do not get carried away by the pips made and focus on how to earn more because there is always room for more success

Tanx bro....however if you know me you won't feel i will get carried away by 3000pips looking to improve on that aiming at +5000pips grin grin on a good month like this by God's grace.lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by yomexy2(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2013
seems jpy pairs are doing some retracements today........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01:

GU is just something else jare, i don't have any iota of interest in that pair for now. you long, it runs down, you short, it runs up. lacks direction and not even correlating with any other pair right now.

grin

I dumped GU since early last year and i don't think i will go back on that decision coz I've got less Reds on my account since i did.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2013
endfx1:

I dumped GU since early last year and i don't think i will go back on that decision coz I've got less Reds on my account since i did.

Hehehe, well, when it settles down, i'll surely go back to trading it.

Anyone on Uchf?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2013
yomex_y2: seems jpy pairs are doing some retracements today........
Its obvious. Not moved tho..Let's see if it can cancel out the last upward move and stop me out at BE. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2013
But G seems to be winning today.
endfx1:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2013
endfx1:

Those majors dealt with me badly o those days. Now, if I want to add more pairs to my EJ, it will be EN,EA,GJ and CJ. All those majors are funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (102)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.