Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? (7645 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? / India Are Still Battling With Power Cuts, So Give GEJ Time To Tackle Problem! / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Can you just imagine what you are, if your Head is 'Retardeen' Do the Maths - Logic.

Il Capitano: 100% - 60% - 40% - 100% (for being a retardeen)....do the math

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by dederocs(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2013
7percent...the man is not worthy to be a president,he did not anticipate or plan for it.i blame Nigerians for allowing themselves to be used by PDP,to impose this stooge on us.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Navalsadiq(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2013
are we experiencing governance?the answer is nope.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Navalsadiq(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2013
are we experiencing governance?the answer is nope.no be only goodluck.na misfortune.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Idokojimmy: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
For his performance in the aviation sector, improved power generation and distribution, resurrection of our railways, signing of the FOI bill into law,determination to end Corruption in subsidy payment, building of over 400 alimajiri schools, Agric reform, openness in his admin, doggedness even in the face of insecurity, electoral reform,etc I will score him 78%
We hope he improves on these and extends the commitment to other sectors

5 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by 80million1: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
*hmmm*

u should have given us a detailed outline like...

Good governance
corruption
power supply
employment
agriculture

...then we rate him on different fronts, but dat question is vague. I'm outta here man,it's a new year.

E ma dami duro!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by manfred10(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2013
GEJ cannot preside over a village,he is the worse thing to happen to nigeria so far in the past few decades
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by ojjp: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Kamanda: Speaking like a Sincere 9gerian who hopes to become a Billionaire one day and without any Beaf.
Also considering the situation he finds himself with those making governance impossible,I will give President Jonathan 95% performance.

We all can see that power supply has improved dramatically,GDP is one of the best in the world,Railways are now world class,Airports have been renovated and safety greatly improved.

More Nigerians are now gainfully employed in the informal sector and corruption is being exposed like never before.Nigeria is also being reckoned with in the committe of nations.

Expect better performance this year 2013 with the final crushing of the militants,BH and their sponsors.
i suspect u 2 be Reuben Abati. All these things re in place n we re stil whr we re?

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by anonimi: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2013
I will give him 35%. Nothing more.
He, like OBJ, had goodwill and opportunity to impress seriously but failed to do so as they juggle for political power retention issues of re-election.

BTW, what percent will you rate your [size=14pt]LG councillor, chairman, State and federal NASS legislators[/size]?

Is it not time these loafers at these "minor" political level start EARNING the mega millions they currently receive from OUR taxes

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by DMainMan: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2013
22%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by franchizy(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2013
I think we are not been fair to GEJ to rate him so low just becos we are not close to the Govt. Based on his developmental strides as in infrastructures, good roads, power supply, scholarship, increased teachers salaries, social amenities, Transportation, free Healthcare, jst to name but a few.
I rate GEJ 75%
In dis 2013 his performances wil be high

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Tokotaya: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2013
I'm in a generous mood today. I score Goodjo 20%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Ina2k(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2013
I wil give him 60%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Mospring(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Akpan107: May God protect our President! Even if he is doing nothing, atleast, for the fact that, power is not in the hands of those who hate us with passion, i am very happy. coming 2015 my vote with that of my family woudl go to Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. I pass him 90per cent!
GEJ... is givn governance a good bite! to ensure Naija becomes beta.... than ever! governance with decency is not easy though..! excellent work GEJ.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by emmanjnr(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2013
HELLO FELLOW NLD'ERS, Y RANTING? WHO AMONG U CAN STAND TO ADDRESSED A CROWD WITHOUT SHAKING, TALKLESS OF LEADING; GO AND FIX UR HOUSES FIRST, B/4 U THOUGHT OF FIXING NAIJA 4 OGA GEJ...NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by DMainMan: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
franchizy: I think we are not been fair to GEJ to rate him so low just becos we are not close to the Govt. Based on his developmental strides as in infrastructures, good roads, power supply, scholarship, increased teachers salaries, social amenities, Transportation, free Healthcare, jst to name but a few.
I rate GEJ 75%
In dis 2013 his performances wil be high

the dullest statement of d year.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by itoldu: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2013
I would give him a very nice 60%. This is on the account that he is the non-aggressive kind of President and yet, the nation's economy hasn't crashed. Maybe by the end of this year, some remarkable differences would be seen. I'm a fan of OBJ but yet we all need to learn to give credit to whom it is due. The Lord strengthen and lead you rightly Mr. President. #Kudos and Happy New Year to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. iRep4Life.

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by ochukoccna: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2013
It is an illusion to say calamity Jo is working
Economic indices keep increasing on paper but no the index of living keeps retrogressing
Security is non existent
FG funded/maintained infrastructure is a no no
Some paid hacks shout improved airport services, electricity supply but how many Nigerians travel by air,is the power 'improvement' cost effective?
So many questions begging for answers even as we watch the fuel subsidy trial&various other scam soap operas

3 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2013
[b]Score Card for Jonathan = 65%

Power Sector: Marginal improvement in power supply, Many IPPs will be coming online this year, Unbundling of PHCN.. However, there is still a lot of work to be done here, Transformers are still being hoarded by PHCN, power supply though improved is still very far from average, PHCN still charges ridiculous fees for services they don't provide.

Railway Sector: For the first time since forever ago, trains have started rolling again in Nigeria. A sector that had been a major drain pipe in the nations finanaces is finally back up and running. Inasmuch as these trains are not fast trains, they are nonetheless trains. A lot of improvement is still needed here. The entire nation needs to be networked by these tracks, Petroluem products should only be transported via our trains.

Aviation: WOW!! Despite the Dana Air misharp, I have to give it up to the president for the works going on in our airports around the country. The PP-partnerships, the outright re-building of PH airport, MMA 2 (new wing), e.t.c.. This is a great stride and I am impressed.. There is a lot of room for improvement, but this is acceptable for now as Rome was not built in a day..

Agriculture: Much improvement here as well. Grants and fertilizers being handed out to farmers at a subsidized rate, foreign investors etc..

Security: No more checkpoints, Boko Haram bombing seems to have drastically reduced and are no more as highly cordinated as before. This part though carries the lowest mark as despite these improvements, kidnappings are still very high and even more brazzen as now even government officials are being kidnapped.

Corruption: Though the rate of corruption has not reduced one bit, a lot of things which nigerians were otherwise ignorant of were brought to the surface in 2012.. The Police pension scam, Subsidy scam, Farouk scam, e.t.c... However, thought these matters were unearthed, nothing seems to have been done about any of these cases..

Electoral reforms this one is clear for everyone to see.. The election of today are way more free'r and fairer than ever before.

To be continued soon.. Make I go on my gen before my UPS too go off.. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by man02: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2013
if we are to give percentage then on which sector power education agriculture corruption security or water supply ? Which one is worth rating ?
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Kabikala(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2013
[/color]
Okija_juju: [b][color=red]Score Card for Jonathan = 65%

Power Sector: Marginal improvement in power supply, Many IPPs will be coming online this year, Unbundling of PHCN.. However, there is still a lot of work to be done here, Transformers are still being hoarded by PHCN, power supply though improved is still very far from average, PHCN still charges ridiculous fees for services they don't provide.

Railway Sector: For the first time since forever ago, trains have started rolling again in Nigeria. A sector that had been a major drain pipe in the nations finanaces is finally back up and running. Inasmuch as these trains are not fast trains, they are nonetheless trains. A lot of improvement is still needed here. The entire nation needs to be networked by these tracks, Petroluem products should only be transported via our trains.

Aviation: WOW!! Despite the Dana Air misharp, I have to give it up to the president for the works going on in our airports around the country. The PP-partnerships, the outright re-building of PH airport, MMA 2 (new wing), e.t.c.. This is a great stride and I am impressed.. There is a lot of room for improvement, but this is acceptable for now as Rome was not built in a day..

Agriculture: Much improvement here as well. Grants and fertilizers being handed out to farmers at a subsidized rate, foreign investors etc..

Security: No more checkpoints, Boko Haram bombing seems to have drastically reduced and are no more as highly cordinated as before. This part though carries the lowest mark as despite these improvements, kidnappings are still very high and even more brazzen as now even government officials are being kidnapped.

Corruption: Though the rate of corruption has not reduced one bit, a lot of things which nigerians were otherwise ignorant of were brought to the surface in 2012.. The Police pension scam, Subsidy scam, Farouk scam, e.t.c... However, thought these matters were unearthed, nothing seems to have been done about any of these cases..

Electoral reforms this one is clear for everyone to see.. The election of today are way more free'r and fairer than ever before.

@Okija_juju
I generally agree with the narrative of your assessment but disagree with your final score of 65%. His apparent tolerance and encouragement of corruption negates most of the accomplishments that could have been attributable to him.

On the plus side, I think he is making real progress in the war against Boko haram and there is ample evidence that the roads and airports are being fixed while the rails came to life for the first time in a long while.

But for not taking any concrete action against the subsidy thieves and engaging in plea-bargaining with the main culprits, for foot-dragging on the prosecution of the Halliburton bribe-takers, for ignoring detailed evidence of looting by Emeka Wogu (Labour Minister) and Godsday Orubebe (Niger Delta Minister), for appointing a confirmed kleptomaniac like Tony Anenih to be in charge of our ports, for refusing to set a good example in declaring his assets, for not prosecuting Farouk Lawan even with strong evidences that he demanded and took bribes, I think he has failed woefully. Just like failing compulsory subjects in a major exam.

Overall, Jona' gets 35%. And that is an F9.

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by olenyi: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2013
INDIFFERENT angry
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by abdul23(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2013
Considering the situation he find himself in,i'll give him 49%.He still has to do much to earn my vote.

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by awodman: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Score Card for Jonathan = 65%

If oga okija can say dis about GEJ,I need not say more
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by greaterlove(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
There are a lot of areas where i have problems with GEJ and that is mainly on charisma, on being a leader who you want to hear talk and admire his character or 'swag' i will score GEJ 40%, on his performance on the power and rail sector i will give him 90%, on managing the economy i will give him 60%, on having a good vision for moving nigeria forward and knowing things to put in place to make it so (power, rail transport, sanitized oil industry and agriculture) i score him 70%, on security i score him 45%. so on average i score him 61%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Debra007: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
If na me o I go give am 10% undecidedIf na me o I go give am 10%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Parnassuss(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
Idokojimmy: For his performance in the aviation sector, improved power generation and distribution, resurrection of our railways, signing of the FOI bill into law,determination to end Corruption in subsidy payment, building of over 400 alimajiri schools, Agric reform, openness in his admin, doggedness even in the face of insecurity, electoral reform,etc I will score him 78%
We hope he improves on these and extends the commitment to other sectors

Ur father is a transvestite bat. Hahahahahahahahahakikikiiiiii.....what did u say about the aviation sector? What good exactly has he done there? It is in such shambles investors refused to partner with government on it, something that ought to have ANY COMPANY IN THE WORLD DROOLING but is a liability here in Nigeria. Gej didnt create these problems but he is doing very well to sustain them! I read recently that we sorry, the FGN spent over 880 billion on subsidy and went to the senate to ask for more money??...what did Gej increase pump price for then! He is taking the subsidy sirextly from people's pockets now i tell u. Fuc this govt, electricity went down the drain and we are back to 4500mgw after the dillions he spent? Yes I know I said dillions. The rail project is ONE TRACK and the agric reform is most baffling of all? If there is so much jmprovement why HASN'T it affected te price of garri in the market?

GEJ =\< 2%.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Fire007: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2013
on a scale of 1 to 100%, i will give him 0%. He is the worst thing to happen to this great country of ours. and i am from the south south region.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Pyrrho:
ode!
Why call him Ode?Cant u comprehend that hir post was just a satire to mock Sincere_9gerian,Billionaire and Beaf,who can all defend GEJ even if he shyte on their fathers head or even cut it off..Its just a joke from the guy jor..in other words,GEJ has performed below expectation..As for me,45% is an exergerated score to him.I hope for miracles this year though.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by dreday(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
For identifying the cabal in his mind 10%, for identifying some publicly 10%, for failing to punish them and transferring th burden to nigerians -20%, for at least 6months of cumulative fuel scarcity -30%, for not having the balls to pursue the Farouk lawan and ribadu reports -50%, for creating untold traffic logjams every time he visits Lagos -20%. Total(for now) = -100%

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2013
3.8%

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by ballabriggs: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Don't tell me aviation when safety is a big issue, don't tell me locomotive trains when the world has moved to high speed lines and don't tell me boko haram has been reduced when thousands died in the year.

My interest is in youth employment issues, life-expectancy, poverty issues and many more development indicators.

These are the basis of rating leaders in developing nations. Has Jonathan delivered on these? Nigeria still has a very low HDI rating and so the best I can give him is a 2%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between This Nigerian Military Officer And American Military / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.