Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Loose Weight (1770 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Loose Weight by chybabee: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2008
can anyone recommend what to use to get rid of some fat in my body.
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2008
i was told nueslim works and also saw it online,dnt knw if u can buy it in nigeria,am yet to find out,i also need it
Re: How To Loose Weight by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
if u like make u no stop to dey chop maccy d's, burger king. keep looking quick fix.

u better stop all those junk u dey eat wey ororo full inside. start doing some exercise and do not eat after 7pm.

STOP ALL THOSE FRY FRY THINGS
Re: How To Loose Weight by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster,which part of your body fat do you want to get rid of?
errrrrrrrrrrh come and dump it in NL. grin
watch what you eat and drink.
more friuts and water.
exercise
etc.
Re: How To Loose Weight by TOYOSI20(f): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2008
@Topic

I always make sure I snack on any kind of nuts

before my main course, for example, walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds,

and so on, they tend to suppress hunger pangs, and curb food cravings.

Also no food after 6pm,

And eat meals in small portions, portion control is very essential in loosing weight.
Re: How To Loose Weight by henry007(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2008
try shitting atleast twice a day take spiolt milk, it wld help
Re: How To Loose Weight by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2008
@post
go to Nigeria for a month and you'll see miracle. summer of 2005, i went there for vacation, and i lost 15 pounds. . . embarassed no lie
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2008
I use 2 excerse b4 i gav birth,i do atleast 100 sit ups a day,but nw i hardly do 50,nd even wen did it is just it doesnt work anymore,my waist as gone frm 28 to 32 afta child birth nd my cloth size as gone frm 10 to btw 12 nd 14,am findin it hard 2 loose d baby dat,nd i want 2 av my second baby soon but want 2 loose sum weight ist,any1 who can help
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2008
We mother's love our babies we just dnt like wat they do 2 our body
Re: How To Loose Weight by kaisari(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2008
@face007-exercising and controlling your diet are the best and natural ways of loosing weights. What is nueslim by the way?
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2008
Nueslim is a drug i saw online,its helps 2 loose weight
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2008
Nueslim is a drug i saw online,its helps 2 loose weight
Re: How To Loose Weight by guvnor1: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2008
u can try this drugs ; named lipozene or reductil. From what i heard they work. Peace.
Re: How To Loose Weight by face007(f): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
tanx alot,do u knw if i can get them in nigeria and where.
Re: How To Loose Weight by ayo84(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2008
YOU really dont have to buy any expensive drug,with self discipline you can loose weight by monitoring what you eat,eating less of fatty foods,going ona raw diet.

try eating salads and fruits,exclude all forms of fatty foods and preservatives.

everymorning when you wake up,squeeze lime and lemon into hot water and take a cup every morning,doing this regularly can make you reduce weight.
Re: How To Loose Weight by lakunle: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
There are various medications available in the market for treating obesity; however, a natural weight loss procedure has no alternative. It is mainly because, in most of the cases, the medications used to control weight have inevitable side-effects, whereas there is a wide range of natural weight loss programs focusing the same goal but without any apparent negative outcomes. Prior to our discussion regarding different methodological approaches of weight loss, we should know what a natural weight loss approach offers in general compared to the traditional chemical-based medicinal approaches. Most essentially, it puts emphasis on a holistic system which considers elimination of wastage products from the system to restoring healthy body weight. It doesn't focus only on the elimination of the symptoms of the problem; rather it tries to encounter the problem from its roots, contrary to conventional artificial treatment policies. Now let us discuss few of natural weight loss approaches which have received significant recognition irrespective of demographic differences and cultures. To read more click on the link http://9janet..com/2008/01/natural-weight-loss-ideal-way-to-lose.html
Re: How To Loose Weight by wendymanda: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
I hate wieght loss drugs becasue the fat is already doing ill to your heart and arteries then you start taking pills that damage the liver with little effect on the fat and weight loss. What you should do is workout, if you can't make it to the gym walk, insteading of driving everywhere take public transportation, the distance you have to walk to get it is a good workout. Also instead of frying everything and buying fryed crap just bake and cook your food. Trust me those make a difference especially when you start taking public transportation, first you start off slow but soon you will walk briskly and then you will want to take light jokes. Another thing is with gas money going up like nothing else and being that pay raise is not correlated to gas raise then you will also be saving alot on gas.
Re: How To Loose Weight by clemcykul(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
i second this post
Re: How To Loose Weight by yommys01(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
for the best of health tips check out http://yourhealthdoctor..com/2008/03/weight-loss.html
Re: How To Loose Weight by chuksGod(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2008
YOU really don't have to buy any expensive drug,with self discipline you can loose weight by monitoring what you eat,eating less of fatty foods,going ona raw diet.

try eating salads and fruits,exclude all forms of fatty foods and preservatives.

everymorning when you wake up,squeeze lime and lemon into hot water and take a cup every morning,doing this regularly can make you reduce weight.
I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO RECOMMEND SOME HERBAL FAT BURNERS FOR A FASTER RESULT
I WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPLY THEM TO YOU ONLY IF YOU CAN PAY THE PRICE INCLUDING THE COST OF
SENDING IT TO YOU IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER 07025012044
Re: How To Loose Weight by Cadet(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2008
And stop eating all those fatty foods, thinking exercising will make you loose their calories. sure, you'll loose calories, but those fats can clogged up i your blood vessels, maintain the amount of fats, and carbs you digest, they're not good for the body. Can/Is lethal

I personally hate junk food and fast food restaurants. I hate almost all bag foods, such as Frito's, doritos, w/e, they're all yuck!!

If I am too tired to cook that day, I'll either go hungry or order Chinese. That's like the only outside food I eat grin

Let go of the nasty greasy Pizza, and Honeybun is a killer!! Try eating different kinds of bread, not just white bread. Dnt go to sleep after you finish eating shocked grin try to be a little active.
Re: How To Loose Weight by onimine(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2008
meltd fat i just sent u a mail. i hope to hear from you soon
Re: How To Loose Weight by yommys01(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2008
I have a blog that deals on weight loss you can check out a link at http://yourhealthdoctor..com/2008/04/weight-loss-tips-for-lazy-people.html and also read more health tips on the blog

(1) (Reply)

Mother Thought She Was Only 2 Months Pregnant Is Told She Is 31 Weeks Gone / How To Stay Young With Tomatoes / Ways To Lighten Your Dark Inner Thighs Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.