Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You (1316 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Collinsterol(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Have always suspected my babe to have another guy which she denied twice and i let it go. Just of recent, a friend of mine living in the same villa with her, on realising that am getting serious with the relationship, now told me she has up to five guys and that am the least in the pecking other. And i am really in love with that av told my dad lots about her. So how do i go about this please.
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by tellwsdom: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bro, who is your Gurl friend?? sad
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by k2039: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Tell your friend to set her up.

Warning: Be willing to let go, if you don't have the courage to let her go, don't bother finding out if she is cheating or not.
[/color]
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Dollarjunkie: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Confirm what d guy told u. If its true, hav nothing to do with d girl any longer. Never dcieve urself trying to change her cuz of love. Love is a decision, if she's a cheat, FLEE!
Sent from
ThurayaSmartphone
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by djeezy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Op, start stalking/trailing her movements and one day you'll catch her red handed. You can't just base your decision on what your friend just told you. You can always set her up you know? They say "plenty days for the thief but one day for the owner".
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2013
You said you've always suspected her. How come you haven't killed dis suspicion of yours up until your friend came and dropped the bomb? Begin to let go lil by lil bro...and don't forget to confirm it
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Skywalker3(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2013
With the way things are going, very soon love ll be something that can only be found in books.

@op. Playing sherlock holmes on your girl is very easy here.
The intel from your friend suggests that you are the least of her many bfs. If that if true, she ll have alot of text messages/calls from the top guys.

Catching her shouldn't be hard, unless of course you are truly the least on her list of bfs, nd u guys don't spend alot of time together
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Mynd44: 2:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Just cos your friend said it does not make it true dude. Until you have concrete prove, don't do anything.

An on how to know? You can't, you just have to keep looking

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Just leave her. Its not good to be in a suspicious relationship.
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by dmcdad: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Collinsterol: Have always suspected my babe to have another guy which she denied twice and i let it go. Just of recent, a friend of mine living in the same villa with her, on realising that am getting serious with the relationship, now told me she has up to five guys and that am the least in the pecking other. And i am really in love with that av told my dad lots about her. So how do i go about this please.

There is only one way to be sure, and that's to catch her red-handed. I really don't act based on suspicion and also I detest hearsay, so wjat I would propose you do is to set her up like k2039 said. Use whatever method that would work for you, there are a host of options to choose from but I wouldn't want to suggest or recommend any means, I'd rather you do that yourself.

One other thing is that, the moment your suspicion grow to a very considerable level, you start taking your mind off a girl before it hits you very hard.. As you work towards letting go, you also work towards confirming that which you suspected so as not to get everything twisted...

Personally, I don't need to go head-over-heel to know if a girl is cheating or something. I get the feeling wherever I am... Sometimes I might chose to play the fool and pretend I have no knowledge of it, but other times, I tell it straight to your face...
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by sugarbuns(f): 5:29am On Jan 02, 2013
My humble advice is to leave it alone, I don't think you should trail her. Everytin comes out in the end; seeing as u love her u mite just hurt urself. And sometimes things aren't always what dey seem
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by tanwiz: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2013
Na wetin u dey tke open new year...na wa oo
Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Dagods(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2013
(1)Simply make sure dere's airtime on her fone,
(2)divert her calls 2 ur aunty's fone,just 4 a wkend,
(3)take her out requestin dat all fone switched off,
(4)ur aunt wil pick her already diverted cals & do d rest job 4 u.
"NB" make sure u use an aunty who dislike her,gudluck.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by dmcdad: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Dagods: (1)Simply make sure dere's airtime on her fone,
(2)divert her calls 2 ur aunty's fone,just 4 a wkend,
(3)take her out requestin dat all fone switched off,
(4)ur aunt wil pick her already diverted cals & do d rest job 4 u.
"NB" make sure u use an aunty who dislike her,gudluck.

LOl.... Badt guy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Out If Ur Partner Is Cheating On You by Collinsterol(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
thanks guys y'all av said great am happy to av u guys to advice me. Y'all are great guys. One love

(1) (Reply)

party Gone Wrong / An Open Letter To My Silent Facebook Friends. / Help! 3 Women Threatened To Kill Me If I Don't Marry Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.