Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,295 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Girls Are Unpredictable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Unpredictable (2620 Views)

Why Are Guys So Unpredictable / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Ladies Are Always Unpredictable! Check This; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
OP, leave the chick n let her be, she is not that into u, she prolly is cheatin on that guy with u, and that clearly defines ur position as assistant-boyfriend. Take a stroll bro, new year, new chick...nuffin do u....
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by malaria(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Richfella:

Something dey worry you abi? Na police dey hungry you.

She's not your property and owes you no explanation.
Matter yakari.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by ubong560(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
@alutacontinua, am damn serious and am going to do it. What am going to achieve out of it is not really my priority. @richfella, it doesnt matter where it wil end bt i must do it.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2013
ubong560: @alutacontinua, am damn serious and am going to do it. What am going to achieve out of it is not really my priority. @richfella, it doesnt matter where it wil end bt i must do it.

If u ask me, i don't think u need it. Just 4get abt her!!!
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by olumaxi(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2013
Dipwater:

Its not all about sex, I think the guy has real feelings for her and that might kill the drive for wanting to fu/ck her for the last time b4 dumping her
real fealns my foot..i'l advise he sent her off wit gud sex b4 anoda bad thing apuns to him..
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by 2sexy(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2013
ubong560: Tanx guys 4 all ya advice. Lik 1 of d posters said, she had bin calling & sending text 2 me since morning bt i think d rlatnshp had ended since dat ystdy. Bt d wicked shal not go unpunish. Later, i wil lik us 2 get 2 bed again. After mess.ing her, i wil tactically rub liquid pepper on my fingers den com bak to finger her p.uss.y just 2 pepper pu.s.sy. I will drive her out disgracefully just after dis.
OP, dont do that please. Your own na small na. If I tell you my own nko? You have had se.x with her but I never did with mine and she had it with another and came back to tell me, begging me to forgive her. She left school to come and see me only to leave with another guy.

There are so many things I can not tell here because people don even tire for my lamentation, because often write about it each time I see piece like your.

I have been there before I dont blame you for thinking in that direction because I too thought of doing some bad to my own such that it could have affected even her future marriage. I am not denying it. I felt the kind of pain I have never felt in my heart since I was born, my whole body was like fire. But I thank God I didnt do it.

It is because of things like this we hear about guys killing or pouring acid on someone they once loved. Though it wrong but I hardly feel pity for the victims these days after my experience with that girl.

But the good thing is that karma is real.

My ex came back to beg after 3 years and since then she has been trying everything and everything to please me but the truth is that I am gone for good. I pity her now. You can imagine a situation where someone is trying to right the wrongs, doing everything possible to please but there is no space in your heart for her and all the feelings, connection you had with her is completely dead now.

If you so wish to bed her, why not just make her for that purpose while she thinks you still care about her. Just keeping bedding her only for that purpose. Never love her again.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2013
ubong560: Tanx guys 4 all ya advice. Lik 1 of d posters said, she had bin calling & sending text 2 me since morning bt i think d rlatnshp had ended since dat ystdy. Bt d wicked shal not go unpunish. Later, i wil lik us 2 get 2 bed again. After mess.ing her, i wil tactically rub liquid pepper on my fingers den com bak to finger her p.uss.y just 2 pepper pu.s.sy. I will drive her out disgracefully just after dis.
me, i no support dis 1 ooo.
If u want brk-up sex, prefct. Bt this fit lead to police matter ooo
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by addictiv(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2013
C'mon bro why you wan fall your hand na. See you re bigger than this , just take a walk since you re no longer interested in her just leave her to her misery. It hurts much more than pepper trust me. I won't even advise you to even give her the privilege of sleeping, meeting even seeing you. Just avoid her as you ll avoid a leper. She isn't worth your revenge
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013

Bruv, this is totally unnecessary. I understand your need for revenge cos it hurts so much, but believe me it might get you in trouble. Just ignore her calls and even if she visits you, don't welcome her. That will hurt her even more than pepper in her pussi.

She has the confidence that even if she cheats on you, you will still be foolish enough to accept her back. It is time to rip that confidence apart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice / 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women / What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.