Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again (2605 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by KeleBaby(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
I have listened to a numerous love songs from rnb, neyo-soul, ballads to soul music. And of all those songs that i have listened to, there is one song in particular that makes me feel as if Cubid has shot his arrow at me. It just brings that feel of falling in love again. Its a song by Gerald Leverd~ Id give anything. Whats your ?
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
terry g 'akpako'...lol jus kiddin its gat 2 b shane ward's 'breathless'...u no d song nau
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Omobarca: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Every track of lana del rey.

Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by clemz85(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
ohhhh! U gotta listen to John Legend 'this time'

Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Brian Mcknight >> still in love... it gets me everytime but there are others tho.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by lordizak(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
incomplete, OR DROWNING. BOTH BY BACKSTREET BOYS.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by nkirupass(f): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
I love you/how many ways by Toni Braxton.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by pxjosh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lifesong by casting crowns.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by amanda2013(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
speechless by micheal jackson

Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by xynerise: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Shanice-Loving you
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
goodbye my lover, james blunt?
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Enegod(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
fall inlove again? I'm always inlove....
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by starlightRR(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
One love by Trey songs
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Love
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by KeleBaby(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
amanda2013: speechless by micheal jackson
Oooh!. You remind me of a song that i used to love soooo much.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Changes by 2pac sharkur.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by dahmie2013: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mirrors by JT
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by olatomiwa(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Vision of love by Mariah Carey
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
I wanna sexx you up by Color Badd
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Coldblooded(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
"High" by Tonto Dikeh undecided

Can't stop falling in love with it
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Westlife-i lay my love 4 u
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by KeleBaby(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Cold blooded: "High" by Tonto Dikeh undecided

Can't stop falling in love with it
kikikiki really ?. I heard that song. It doesn't sound good to the ears.
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Enegod(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I wanna sexx you up by Color Badd
olatomiwa: Vision of love by Mariah Carey
sexytabhi: Love
nkirupass: I love you/how many ways by Toni Braxton.
caribchic: Brian Mcknight >> still in love... it gets me everytime but there are others tho.
Harbosede02: Westlife-i lay my love 4 u
smh
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Enegod:

smh
wetin do u and love??
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
There are couple of songs I listen and I will fell like being in love the next moment...

Speechless by Michael...
Good morning beautiful by Keith Urbans
How long by Lionel Richie
Nothing is gonna change my love for you by George Benson

and a host of songs by Michael Learns. But most of all, virtually al songs by my number one man: James Blunt
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Go Harder and Deeper by Shai
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by richyblink1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Everybody is looking for that someone; Westlife.

Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Moan baby moan by Defy Clan
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Ichliebedich(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Saving all my love for you by whitney houston
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Enegod(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Moan baby moan by Defy Clan
the op said one song angry
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Ichliebedich(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
I pray for someone like you by kc and jojo
Re: What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again by Enegod(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Harbosede02: wetin do u and love??
nth, i love love

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day / Ladies Can You Eat This Puff Puff ?