Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (26375 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by israel007: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmm. Op the way una describe this photo, person wey read am go get the hint say una the tell us say this na photoshop.

Make this man well ejor o
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by touchmehard: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2013
HOW REAL RECENT IS THIS PICTURE?

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by abey4lyf(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2013
With the way this man is looking,it seems things is not working perfectly in his body system,bt I pray dat God wil strengthen him by restore his lost memory.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2013
there is something wrong with this picture,please carefully look at the left hand,the hand holding the baby's head.
please i need a little explanation,that hand seems not like a normal human hand.its a bit fixed..
abi am i the only one seeing it?

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by lanreni: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013
chai nigerians are so gullible!!..always falling for the emotional card being played up by politicians!!!shocked i hate it when they use a sick man to act a film,creating the impression "all is well" with fake smiles..SMH!!!angry The wife shouldn't have allowed this.or maybe she's also afraid of loosing her entitlements if people believe he is dead!!! SMH!!!! again
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by pat077: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2013
i know his deputy is still praying.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by luvinhubby(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Techwriter: Saharareporters does not carry this type of news. If they hear he is in comma or dead, then its worth reporting. Having operation base in the US is the problem-they are learning from CNN. If there are no disasters CNN wouldve closed since
Don't mind those guys, they told us he was braindead, sensational journalists
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Reptyle(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2013
For a man holding one of his babies in his arms and hoping to convince Nigerians that he is hale and hearty, his excellency does look a bit morose.

That blank expression on his face and the way his eyes stare into space speaks of a man in a state of oblivion.

This picture was an epic fail and should not have been released.

I wish him full recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God for his life.But still looking dull[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Genovese(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2013
Mr9ija: The guy look like zombie.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by creativemusic: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by daroz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is he a xtain or muslim?

And what about his deputy(Acting governor)
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by omanzo02: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
The governor has not recovered at all, the chair he is sitting is a special electrical driven wheel chair for disable, he is not holding the baby very well, his wife and the man sitting to his left are supporting him with their shoulders and hands to keep him upright, his face is expressionless which shows he not fully concious. A lesson to him is that he is dinning in the general cantine because in Western Europe establishments there is no segregation in rank and file, so he dinning and eating where and what every patient's in the hospital get, hospital meal is about €5 - €10 if he has an international insurance cover, if he doesn't he will have pay the standard deposit of about €3500 every week throughout the duration of his treatment, when he is discharged the total cost for treatment, accommodation, and feeding will be deducted from the total amount he deposited and the rest would be refunded to him, he can only ask for a private room and of course he can pay with our stolen money and even inflate the total cost twice.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Hadone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
TWO OR THREE YEARS OLD PIX ON DISPLAY.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Ninilowo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Are u sure is not the previous pix?
Let s wait and see now. shebi Yaradua too was "Hale and Hearty" till he was brough "home" in darkness amids tight security.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Hadone(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
talk2me006: .
3 YEARS OLD PIX ON DISPLAY.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by woye77: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
his wife is pretty sha - i wish him speedy recovery for the sake of his twins but seriously can Nigerians ever be satisfied? If there was no proof, everyone will say he is braindead, he is a vegetable etc now that their is a photo evidence, peope are still complaining - o ga o angry angry angry
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by trendystuf(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2013

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why are people complaining that he looks dull, he looks 'vegetable', he does not look normal?...when we could join his family and appreciate the fact that he is still alive....(If only Yakoma or Azazi had this opportunity maybe they would grab with both hands)...

Pls, let's give him time to recover...and, wish him well...x

We are all humans, and it takes the grace of God upon our lives to be sinless. it's a new year. So let us drop the HATRED that we express towards our (Political) Leaders...In unity we could pray for them, and ask God to rule in the affairs of our nation. We need God.

Shalom..
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
OK
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Because we are not meant to travel on air.
okpara ugo: Good.

Thank God for this man's life. Survival rate after plane crashes is very slim.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
SHE WANTS TO GIV BIRTH IN THE US Y NOT IN NIGERIA ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HER HUSBAND IS BEING TREATED IN GERMANY WHY NOT IN NIGERIA THOSE TWINS WILL B EDUCATED AND BROUHT UP IN ENGLAND I SUPPOSE AND Y NOT IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Josephtrsc: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is raw politics. this man is looking like a statue. Guys don't deceive your self. you better said the truth. Only GOD gives/collect power at his own time and manner.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by luluosas(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God for his quick recovery.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
So unfortunate that he did not die. I hope he went through unbearable and extreme pain and the arsehole is still going through such.

Hopefully, the person would die soon.

Useless piece of shyt!
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
OlowoTee: Why are people complaining that he looks dull, he looks 'vegetable', he does not look normal?...when we could join his family and appreciate the fact that he is still alive....(If only Yakoma or Azazi had this opportunity maybe they would grab with both hands)...

Pls, let's give him time to recover...and, wish him well...x

We are all humans, and it takes the grace of God upon our lives to be sinless. it's a new year. So let us drop the HATRED that we express towards our (Political) Leaders...In unity we could pray for them, and ask God to rule in the affairs of our nation. We need God.

Shalom..

People like you get the leaders you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dosoq: by,dis gov get luck o,but i just hope he's mentally fit cos i heard he had injury in his brain

That is very difficult for any brain expert to establish.

The man already had a non-functioning brain before the plane crash.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Deeola1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigeria keeps amusing me.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
cinammon: Dear Lord please heal this govornor if not for anythin but dear lord his twins,those babies deserve a loving father plus his 1st son has jus arrived...please God let his sins and political sins especially b forgivn 4dis infants sake.....

While your senseless arsse and those of the 3 people that clicked "like" are likely to die by the time you are 52 and that is after living a miserable life.

The Economists Intelligence Unit just did an analysis of 80 countries to determine the best place to be born in 2013 to have a good chance in life, your moronic country where fucktards pray for their leaders came last.

http://www.economist.com/news/21566430-where-be-born-2013-lottery-life

Continue praying for your moronic leaders while they destroy your lives.

His priority is to fly private jet while life expectancy is probably below 45 in his state, less than 25% of students pass SSCE, Jesus or Allah is their sole protector, less than 10% have flush toilet and there is no healthcare system for the people.

He can fly to Germany to get the best possible treatment in the world while his people are dying of malaria in fake clinics and shaman shrines because his moronic arsse puts his enjoyment and comfort as priority spending over their well-being, but fucktards like you pray for him because you want to show your silly holiness.

I pray you get the life you deserve from the leaders you pray for. You will never see 24 hour light before you die. Amen!

Chime has disappeared for over 3 months leaving a state without leadership. Selfish arseholes! But awon ode prayer warriors will take pride in praying for them. "Look at me, I am holy and nice"!

Awon olori buruku ti won ti gbe ori buruku won wa ba ti wa je collectively. (People with cursed heads that have brought their cursed heads to collectively affect us)

4 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
The more they try to decieve us, the more we forget he needs our sympathy and prayers. No doubt he's alive but he looks very oblivious of his suroundings. He's obviously being suported by d wife n the other guy next to him. Just to keep the fundgates of the taraba govt house open to them they could even take a pic of him skiing! These pple make me sick! Why not give the man some space and time so he cld recover peacefully or does the prognoses suggest he'd never fully recover?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by back2sender: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
This picture is stage managed,see as the man dey look like mumu, this man is not normal/well yet.
if na lie compare this picture with Wada(smiling)and see the difference of somebody wen well
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God he survived!!! On a serious note when will ds politicians stop taking us for zombies? D baby in Suntai's lap is threatening to tip over & d man is nt doing anything abt it but staring into d camera in a blank way. Methinks he is yet to regain control of his faculties.
Y put ursef thru unnecessary pressure coupled wt ur ill health, cos u want to be governor by hook or by wayo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.