Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (26376 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
They post the pictures of a selfish, useless person to purely protect their interest of being in power and continue chopping.

Their moronic baboon followers then shower them with prayers to succeed in their aim.

"If you see this mugus, tell dem say

Dem go chop your moni.

Chop your moniii.

Chop your moni.

Awon ode!"
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by pheesayor(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Techwriter: Saharareporters does not carry this type of news. If they hear he is in comma or dead, then its worth reporting. Having operation base in the US is the problem-they are learning from CNN. If there are no disasters CNN wouldve closed since
have you checked the site and this news is not there?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Oluwalala(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
This guy doesn't look sound to me- look @ his face, its expressionless, that's not the look of som1 who jus escaped death by its whiskers..he looks like a vegetable, and that seat _ummm!

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Its too early for this kind of photo op.

He cant have recovered fully yet and needs more time to rest. I think he's still in a state of shock.

Thank God for his mercies sha.

Where are his previous pictures to compare with this one?

I've only seen his his official photo, where he was smiling .
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
He looks better in the second picture btw.

A bit more animated.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
Please ladies and gentlemen look at the picture critically. This picture is staged and intended to deceive. Right behind Mr. Suntai is a man in dark suit that is cleverly disguised who is supporting him. This person does not appear in the picture but can be seen by a discerning person. There are actually three adults (4 if you count the Waitress) in the picture plus the twins but one adult is hidden from view. It seems like the governor just has this moronic stare.

The man behind in dark suit appears to be providing support for Gov. Suntai to be holding the baby. The picture is intended to provide the illusion of a capable person but his face shows otherwise despite the staging of the picture.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
I dont see how the man behind him is supporting him, because they're separated by the back of the chair .

The chairs were drawn close together, same as in any similar photo, and that's why some are assuming he's being supported on the side.

The major thing which is making the photo look strange is the fact that he's not making an effort to smile, unlike the others.

He just survived a very serious plane crash - he will smile later when he's fully recovered!
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by legendd(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
thank GOd he survived it.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
jeddyMay:

Its so obvious that the wife supported him n the oda guy @his left hand side.
The man looks out of place. I ve com to realise dat, politicians can do anytin to fake their true status especially wen they r sick or hospitalised. Anyways, I pray he gets well n not pictured get well they r feeding us with

Nigerians are BORN with the GULLIBLE gene.Especially the Churchy ones.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by coputa(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
I wish him and wada quick recovery...i think they survived so that they can tell the other unrepentant pdp leaders to depart from their evil ways....imagine in just one year....five states governor (all pdp) in an unhealthy state...,suntai(taraba state) helicopter crash,yakowa(kaduna state)helicopter crash..wada(kogi state)car accident. sullivan chime(Enugu state) left the state for over 3 months now to attend to a health problem...imoke also left to attend to his health...cant the rest of them learn from them.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by ubong560(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Only d blind needs 2 b told dat d man seated in d pix is "a-half-living vegetable''. He's not even aware of d environment nor respond 2 stimuli. A good "electrical robbot" can be more useful and fruitful dan d zombie seated there. No offence meant bt dat's d true picture of d whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Are u sure there's no one under the table supporting the baby and the man's hands up?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tellmoon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
cngrats. if i wer d presidnt in d next general election,i will make him my aviation minister

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Mathewjoseph: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dat man is a walking corpse,he is a comfirmed dead man.see im face as e swell like bread wey dem use bromate bake.mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by kcclink: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God he survived, he is our secondary school director (Danbaba special secondary sch. Bali taraba state). Our God will see you through in jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roforofo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Let them keep stealing our money and instead of building hospitals and training nurses, doctors ambulance crew let them keep flying to America ( Maryam Babangida ), England ( Ojokwu ) Abdulkadir Dantata ( Germany ) Yar'Adua ( Comatose in Saudi Arabia. Died in Nigeria) Governor Chime ( India ).
When will these BUFFOONS learn? Repair your country, stop stealing and improve your people's lives. Invest in EDUCATION, TRAINING AND JOBS not PRIVATE JETS AND PRESIDENTIAL VILLAS!!!!
Americans, Indians, Saudis and Germans doctors and nurses cannot respect you more than your own doctors and nurses. No amount of stolen billions of dollars and pounds will save you from cancer/stroke or aeroplane crash.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Tafee(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
all this is a lie am a comfirm tarabian basin in jalingo all is politics and religion related issue danbaba is brain damage
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by humberjade: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Congrts on d birth of d twins...But dis man looks far from bn normal to me o...He looks like some1 who is not aware of what is going on around him...May God 4give him of his iniquities and heal him completely.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by bravetentewa(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
This one ♌ɑ̤̥̈̊ħ complete Photoshop....The chair different from others...Note ♌ɑ̤̥̈̊ħ Official seat be that ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be canteen seat....Note the position and relaxation of the baby he Ȋ̝̊̅§ carrying....Nigerians Abeg make we upgrade small....allow this man to be fit enough b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ take him to his grave like our Beloved For Presido RIP
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by geeez: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Well I really can't tell for sure what his state of health is but observing the picture, I can deduce the following:

1. The man to his left and his wife's expressions don't match his
2. He doesn't seem to be aware of the camera or anything else for that matter
3. The food placed in front of him is half eaten, meanwhile the cutlery is untouched
4. Compared to his previous picture below, it's obvious his facial expression is a lot different from what it normally is
5. Why was the picture taken in the dinning and why is his chair different
5. There are other pictures from other angles in the hospital. Notice his wife changed her posture in the picture but he remained still with the child

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Roforofo: Let them keep stealing our money and instead of building hospitals and training nurses, doctors ambulance crew let them keep flying to America ( Maryam Babangida ), England ( Ojokwu ) Abdulkadir Dantata ( Germany ) Yar'Adua ( Comatose in Saudi Arabia. Died in Nigeria) Governor Chime ( India ).
When will these BUFFOONS learn? Repair your country, stop stealing and improve your people's lives. Invest in EDUCATION, TRAINING AND JOBS not PRIVATE JETS AND PRESIDENTIAL VILLAS!!!!
Americans, Indians, Saudis and Germans doctors and nurses cannot respect you more than your own doctors and nurses. No amount of stolen billions of dollars and pounds will save you from cancer/stroke or aeroplane crash.

While the fucktards praying for them will die a miserable death in an under-equipped hospital if they crash on the poor road people like him and his inner circle (the ones fooling them so he can hold on to power as a vegetable) steal the project funds so as to live a high life and fly to Germany. Even being paid estacode while in Germany. The prayer fucktards would barely even be able to afford the hospital bill in Nigeria, talkless of going to get the best care in Germany that the crooks destroying their lives love to get.

These same fucktards praying are sitting in seething heat, using lantern and Okada in 2012. They would go to private jet flying pastors for meeracu in 2013!

Na suffer go finish una lives in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by OsunOriginal: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

While the fucktards praying for them will die a miserable death in an under-equipped hospital if they crash on the poor road people like him and his inner circle (the ones fooling them so he can hold on to power as a vegetable) steal the project funds to live a high life and fly to Germany. Even being paid estacode while in Germany. The prayer fucktards would barely even be able to afford the hospital bill in Nigeria, talkless of going to get the best care in Germany that the crooks destroying their lives love to get.

These same fucktards praying are sitting in seething heat, using lantern and Okada in 2012. They would go to private jet flying pastors for meeracu in 2013!

Na suffer go finish una lives in Jesus name! Amen.

Man, you took those words out of my mouth... thanks
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2013
The food placed in front of him is half eaten, meanwhile the cutlery is untouched

those are fries, which means there was probably a burger on the plate, which got eaten.

you dont use cutlery to eat those.

either that or he had mostly fries only.

people should give the man time to recuperate, jeez- did he say he's dragging the governorship with you?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 3:59am On Jan 03, 2013
Why was the picture taken in the dinning and why is his chair different

no idea, maybe his room would have been too crowded with all the visitors, and besides, if he took the pictures while in bed, you people would still say all sorts of things.

anyway, my point is, right now, i dont think there's enough information to warrant jumping to conclusions.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by tpia5: 4:58am On Jan 03, 2013
politicians can do anytin to fake their true status especially wen they r sick or hospitalised.

Kamanda:

Nigerians are BORN with the GULLIBLE gene.Especially the Churchy ones.

Kamanda: Are u sure there's no one under the table supporting the baby and the man's hands up?

dont you two sound extremely gullible to yourselves?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by lanreni: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2013
tpia@:

no idea, maybe his room would have been too crowded with all the visitors, and besides, if he took the pictures while in bed, you people would still say all sorts of things.

anyway, my point is, right now, i dont think there's enough information to warrant jumping to conclusions.
And who do you think will provide d correct info u need? this ever-lying,deceitful government? undecided
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by jos2: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Bad belle must die, islam must die.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
The same leaders these fucktards are praying for are killing them indiscriminately and without consequence.

http://www.punchng.com/news/govs-vips-convoys-killed-26-in-three-years-investigation/

No one is penalised for those people's death. Even the FRSC publicly declare that they can not confront the governors. Do these people mulled down with over-speeding big-man cars have access to Germany? The are D-U-N done when that fate meets them.

My baboon black people have a special sprinkle of dumb that makes the average black man the dumbest amongst the human race.

The leaders are living a life of luxury at the expense of good governance but yet our black fucktards are climbing over each other to pray for them.

http://www.punchng.com/news/many-of-our-leaders-lead-false-lifestyles-ex-vc/

The leaders live a false extravagant life where a whole VP wants to build a $100m house for himself in a country where 80% live on less than $2 a day, no president talkless of VP in countries where people live a good life can even dream of using public money for that, but yet the fucktards will pray for this selfish arseholes just because they are black and dumb.

These leaders know they can never afford this lifestyle in ordinary life, so when they get used to it and don't want to drop their standard of life, what do they do?

a) Loot as much as possible.

b) Do whatever it takes to stay in power.

Well, in reality what they do is both. They loot so much and of course because they are ruling fucktards that love to show they are pious and "it is godly to forgive", they make sure the law enforcements and courts are hopeless in dealing with them when they are caught. Someone can steal $400m and get a $3K fine because they know the baboons they lead are dumb and would soon die from their miserable lives waiting for meeracu from their pastors (who by the way milk them to live in luxury too). grin

When the leaders decide to do (b), of course the would be ruthless and rig what needs to be rigged. They would even get thugs to deal with whoever stands in their way. These thugs will help them intimidate or beat any of the fucktards that want to stand in their way from enjoying the lifestyle they are used to like this arsehole that bought himself a private jet despite his whole life being a civil servant. This picture that is evoking prayers is obviously an attempt to do (b) - hold on to power even though the vegetable is not presently competent to do his job nor will he be anytime soon. Lest not forget he was never competent.

And ALL AROUND the world, evidence has shown us that when useless leaders destroy a country, they cause a lot of chaos and disunity. So by the time some few wake up to take back the country, it has to be through war and bloodshed. Guess who's bloodshed? grin ..........The selfish leaders and their families? grin grin grin grin grin ........Nah! They have stolen enough to ensure they can get their close and loved ones out of the country ASAP to sane countries in the West! It is the fucktards' blood, the prayer warriors living a miserable life and their families would be the ones left behind to be slaughtered and r aped by stark illiterates that have been armed with submachine guns. grin The same fucktards praying for them are the ones that suffer and suffer and suffer! Screaming to God they were praying to on behalf of their useless leaders to help them when they or family are being butchered or r aped. Then we would see appeals on TV in the West to help feed them. The only thing is that because of their suffering and the shabby way they look, it indirectly makes all black people look incompetent. No wonder the black man is seen as the bottom of the totem pole all around the world. Because of dumb fucktards!

Fcking cretins! Continue praying for the people destroying your lives. FOOOOOOLS!
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
So with all the righteous anger you possess what do you plan on doing to change the situation in your own vicinity at least?

Or you among the ones with a golden parachute that you'll use when the Poo hits the fan, and your rant was a form of repentance?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart: So with all the righteous anger you possess what do you plan on doing to change the situation in your own vicinity at least?

I am using it to educate fucktards?

Are you one?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

I am using it to educate fucktards?

Are you one?

How has that worked out for you grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

How has that worked out for you grin

person! The question is "How has that worked out for them"?

I am a British citizen. I can afford to watch them suffer. Mine is working fine-fine! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.