Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (26382 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Show me the charts that says it has not worked. Make sure your chart considers lagging factors.

Your moronic arsse is getting a bit more confused? grin grin grin grin grin

You are still struggling with your dumb assertions that people don't show people things when they teach? grin grin grin grin grin grin Foool! grin

So which school failed you to the point you claim to be educated in USA but don't know what Rosa Parks did?

I said it that fucktards could not have attended good schools. grin

You are supposed to be educating me so I'm asking for you to show me quantifiable proof that "Sagamite is working" grin

So instead of boring me with one long useless rant tell me what she did, I want to hear your approved version of events so I can go ask my teacher at my school grin

You are still struggling with your dumb assertions that people don't show people things when they teach? grin grin grin grin grin grin Foool! grin

If you were being honest you would know I never said anything of the sort, but asking for basic decency from you is like meeting a stri.pper that is not named Candy. Its impossible.

But go ahead.

Matter of fact can you tell me the name of the prestigious institution you attended. I'm sure they would love to hear the "fine" work one of their dropouts alumni has been doing since he left their campus.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

You are supposed to be educating me so I'm asking for you to show me quantifiable proof that "Sagamite is working" grin

So instead of boring me with one long useless rant tell me what she did, I want to hear your approved version of events so I can go ask my teacher at my school grin

If you were being honest you would know I never said anything of the sort, but asking for basic decency from you is like meeting a stri.pper that is not named Candy. Its impossible.

But go ahead.

Matter of fact can you tell me the name of the prestigious institution you attended. I'm sure they would love to hear the "fine" work one of their dropouts alumni has been doing since he left their campus.

And now the person is claiming he did not say you don't teach people by showing them how to do something. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin!

person, it is good you realise your education is poor and I should help your cretinous arsse out.

Now we are getting somewhere. Let me give your moronic arsse a brief and free education, the type you did not get in your failed schools, why your reasoning is that of a person.

Learn the complexity of life and how ideas work by the collision and cooperation of many variables, cretin! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKv--YA8XJE

Say: Thank you, Sir!

In your life, you will never be able to attend the premier UK uni I attended. Take that as a God-written rule. They don't accept fucktards! cool
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by aariwa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
how are we sure its hima look alike can pose for cameras to calm succession tension in taraba politics
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

And now the person is claiming he did not say you don't teach people by showing them how to do something. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin!

person, it is good you realise your education is poor and I should help your cretinous arsse out.

Now we are getting somewhere. Let me give your moronic arsse a brief and free education, the type you did not get in your failed schools, why your reasoning is that of a person.

Learn the complexity of life and how ideas work by the collision and cooperation of many variables, cretin! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKv--YA8XJE

Say: Thank you, Sir!

In your life, you will never be able to attend the premier UK uni I attended. Take that as a God-written rule. They don't accept fucktards! cool

So now that I'm asking you to explain something with your alleged education you just when straight back to ranting lol

I expected that much from you.
you couldn't answer anything asked but you can twist things to fit your agenda some education. You don't need school to learn how to lie and deflect.cheesy

What does that useless video have to do with my question or did you never get to that point at school? Ask a question give an answer. I asked a question give me an answer.

And no I did not say you cannot be taught something. If I did quote me on it lying bast.ard I'll wait to see this hat trick you'll try to pull out of your a.s.s cheesy

Elite UK school my black a.s.s cheesy
You probably went to the equivalent of Devry and trying to pass it off to people as Oxford.

What a useless Baboon wasting Tax payer money cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

So now that I'm asking you to explain something with your alleged education you just when straight back to ranting lol

I expected that much from you.
you couldn't answer anything asked but you can twist things to fit your agenda some education. You don't need school to learn how to lie and deflect.cheesy

What does that useless video have to do with my question or did you never get to that point at school? Ask a question give an answer. I asked a question give me an answer.

And no I did not say you cannot be taught something. If I did quote me on it lying bast.ard I'll wait to see this hat trick you'll try to pull out of your a.s.s cheesy

Elite UK school my black a.s.s cheesy
You probably went to the equivalent of Devry and trying to pass it off to people as Oxford.

What a useless Baboon wasting Tax payer money cheesy

person, you will never be privileged to attend the university I attended. Take it as God's own truth! cool

Cretin, what you need to do before you can ask any questions is to answer the questions asked of you.

Prove that what I am doing has no effect. Do not use your failed education way of proving! grin

Then, person, try and figure out with the help of every slowpoke on your street how the video is relevant. It is not fcking rocket science dimwit. grin

Cretin, then explain to us how you can teach someone something without showing them?

FOOOOOL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
At the end of the day my question is how have you as a person who sits all the way in the UK collecting welfare and never stepped in Nigeria for one day have impacted Nigerians in Nigeria.

You say you have and yet can't show any proof even anecdotal to show that is the case.

You asked me to provide proof, which I did in the case of the failed state index where Nigeria who since the stat was collected in 2005 was never on the list has now made several apperance climbing further up the ranking. If you are not familar with this ranking one aspect is corruption.

Another ranking you can look up is the ease of doing business in countries. While some nations in Africa have tried to make ease of doing business easier, Nigeria is on the opposite end with the DRC on it being frustratingly hard to set up shop. This is not something that has changed.

Lets look at the UN where poverty in Nigeria despite growning GDP has gone up, worse then when your parents were still here filling out their paper work for visas for the UK. I mention again the dirt poor Ethiopia will meet all MDGs set by the UN despite not having a 1/3 of Nigeria's resources.

Maybe you've missed the fact that Nigeria is now in the league of Afghanistan, Somalia, and co when it comes to terrorism.

Education is in shambles and healthcare is nothing to even mention.

Does this mean Nigeria's outlook is bleak? No nothing is set in stone but there are Nigerians in Nigeria and the Diaspora trying to change things in their own way. And trust me they are not just sitting their bloated behind a computer screen acting all holier than thou like you are only good for.

Even if we were to say that words inspire people alone. You are no damn Thomas Paine, WEB Dubouis, and co that have any ability to inspire anyone. You couldnt convince a cow to sh1t on demand even if you tried. Furthermore despite your ignorance these people actively campaigned for their causes.

MLK Jr wrote but he also went to all the black establishments in his town to explain to folks why fighting for equality mattered. He marched with his followers, was thrown into jail with them, and died for his cause. He didn't just get angry like you did, he got off his behind and did something to create change. Black people wrote and wrote about the cruelty of segregation but it was went people actively got out there and showed enough was enough is the point that things changed.

So all this bs about factors lagging and otherwise is complete bs on your part to deflect from the facts. Why is Wole Soyinka marching and protesting with people, since according to you his writing should be sufficient to convince people? For his health rightcheesy

So we have established that all you are good for is to be a condesending asshat that when push comed to shove would bolt for Antarctica if he had to back up his words in Nigeria.cheesy

So please I ask again what definitive proof do you have to show your impact, saying how do you know its not is not something we can measure.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
*yawns*

Life is harsh, fugly... undecided undecided undecided

The story of my life in 2000 words.. undecided undecided
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

person, you will never be privileged to attend the university I attended. Take it as God's own truth! cool

Cretin, what you need to do before you can ask any questions is to answer the questions asked of you.

Prove that what I am doing has no effect. Do not use your failed education way of proving! grin

Then, person, try and figure out with the help of every slowpoke on your street how the video is relevant. It is not fcking rocket science dimwit. grin

Cretin, then explain to us how you can teach someone something without showing them?

FOOOOOL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you quote where I said you can't learn something by teaching?

If I said it show it to me, is that hard?

We don't even know what university you attended so how do we know its elite? Because you told us it is? And we just have to take you at your word right? What is the name of this school? Does it have a name? cheesy And at the end of the education is what you make of it, any idiot who believes that by virtue of going to Harvard that makes you smarter than the person who went to NYU, I would like to present you exhibit A: George W. Bush, went to an Ivy League school and coasted on C's for four years he was a great president right grin Obama started his college education out at a regular college before going to Harvard, he totally screwed up his life cheesy

That video has no bearing to the discussion because you claimed you have a tangible impact on how things are in Nigeria. Factors do not matter in that case, you would be able to point to something that visibly shows your effect. You can't just say how do you know it hasn't, that's just deflecting and being disingenuous. The last person to use that reasoning was the Bush administration who declared that the fact there were no WMDs in Iraq does not mean there are no WMDs in Iraq, its circular logic.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Can you quote where I said you can't learn something by teaching?

If I said it show it to me, is that hard?

We don't even know what university you attended so how do we know its elite? Because you told us it is? And we just have to take you at your word right? What is the name of this school? Does it have a name? cheesy And at the end of the education is what you make of it, any idiot who believes that by virtue of going to Harvard that makes you smarter than the person who went to NYU, I would like to present you exhibit A: George W. Bush, went to an Ivy League school and coasted on C's for four years he was a great president right grin Obama started his college education out at a regular college before going to Harvard, he totally screwed up his life cheesy

That video has no bearing to the discussion because you claimed you have a tangible impact on how things are in Nigeria. Factors do not matter in that case, you would be able to point to something that visibly shows your effect. You can't just say how do you know it hasn't, that's just deflecting and being disingenuous. The last person to use that reasoning was the Bush administration who declared that the fact there were no WMDs in Iraq does not mean there are no WMDs in Iraq, its circular logic.

person, what you need to do is answe the question.

Prove that what I am doing has no effect. Do not use your failed education way of proving!

Then, person, try and figure out with the help of every slowpoke on your street how the video is relevant. It is not fcking rocket science dimwit.

Then your product of a failed education arsse can start asking for something. If I named my school, you would faint because it is out of your league. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
I hear sagamite so you don't have any answers to any of my questions? grin we could have both saved time if you admit that much.

You couldn't even bother to quote what you are accusing me of which wouldn't take much.

I explained why you can't claim underlying factors because you never gave me any stats at all that show that you are making a difference. You asked for my proof and I complied. We cant talk about unknowns when you wont give us the parameters for what we do know smiley

Name the school so I can faint then cheesy at the end of the day I know that my school may not be ivy league but there is nowhere in this US I carry my degree and no one will accept itsmiley my school is known to be a good school.

Lol the fact that your posts are getting short and you are using less person must be your way of being nice to me or I'm wearing you down one cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart: I hear sagamite so you don't have any answers to any of my questions? grin we could have both saved time if you admit that much.

You couldn't even bother to quote what you are accusing me of which wouldn't take much.

I explained why you can't claim underlying factors because you never gave me any stats at all that show that you are making a difference. You asked for my proof and I complied. We cant talk about unknowns when you wont give us the parameters for what we do know smiley

Name the school so I can faint then cheesy at the end of the day I know that my school may not be ivy league but there is nowhere in this US I carry my degree and no one will accept itsmiley my school is known to be a good school.

Lol the fact that your posts are getting short and you are using less person must be your way of being nice to me or I'm wearing you down one cheesy

No, you admit you don't have an answer and your moronic arsse jumped in to criticise dumbly. grin

But if you do have an answer, I am willing to listen. Stop dodging! grin

Prove that what I am doing has no effect. Do not use your failed education way of proving!

Then, person, try and figure out with the help of every slowpoke on your street how the video is relevant. It is not fcking rocket science dimwit.

Then your product of a failed education arsse can start asking for something. As for School, start thinking of one of the best universities in the world, cretin. cool

person, the fact my post are getting shorter shows I am not taking you seriously. I don't take cretins that can't defend their statement seriously. It is a waste of my time and I treat them like a waste of time.

Let me let you into a secret: I don't read you posts per se after the first 4 or so you gave, I just scan read because I am like "what a person". I read the first two lines and if it does not show you giving a reasonable answer, I start replying without really reading the rest, just scan them like I am high. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ok dear I answered to the best of my abilities its now your to put your elite education to usecheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart: Ok dear I answered to the best of my abilities its now your to put your elite education to usecheesy

If that is the best of your abilities, then you are are below a cretinous person and should be sectioned rather than trying to understand elite education explanations. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
I've answered to the best of my abilities based on the information at my disposal.cheesy

So do you plan on letting us see your stats or deflect as long as you can smiley

Do realize you started bring up the underlying factors argument after the fact and not in the very beginning, but moving the goal post on your part is expected smiley

Which elite education though? You never even bothered to mention the school or does it not have a name cheesy you keep claiming this elite school but the name remains elusive.

The only thing Ive seen from you is backsliding and shifting. I asked you to post a quote from me of what you keep accusing me of. No can't do that. You brought a video from one no name place that does correspondance courses that has nothing to do with my question but Ok.

I can't even see the elite education lol. But w'ever Negro.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart: I've answered to the best of my abilities based on the information at my disposal.cheesy

So do you plan on letting us see your stats or deflect as long as you can smiley

Do realize you started bring up the underlying factors argument after the fact and not in the very beginning, but moving the goal post on your part is expected smiley

person, if that is the best of your abilities, then you do not meet the intellectual threshold for me to explain anything to.

I just prefer to call someone below the threshold what they are: person. wink
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fck, I am so mean. Despite your short post, I only read the first line and scanned the second line and then replied. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite: Fck, I am so mean. Despite your short post, I only read the first line and scanned the second line and then replied. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was doing the same cheesy

Ive just assume your posts would be the same junk and responded accordingly.cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

person, if that is the best of your abilities, then you do not meet the intellectual threshold for me to explain anything to.

I just prefer to call someone below the threshold what they are: person. wink

Oh is that what they call not having a real argument with facts to back it up at your elite school cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

I was doing the same cheesy

Really?

Like I care! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep consoling yourself though. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Really?

Like I care! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep consoling yourself though. grin

Obviously you thought I cared to mention it cheesy

Lol why bring it up?

I will, I'm consoling myself with the laughs I'm having at your expense. Literally your arguments change from minute to minute.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Oh is that what they call not having a real argument with facts to back it up at your elite school cheesy

It is how you treat a person that strays into an elite school and wants to have a debate despite not having the mental faculty. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

It is how you treat a person that strays into an elite school and wants to have a debate despite not having the mental faculty. grin

Yet like clockwork you cant help responding to someone you claim is beneath youcheesy and even bother to find videos for me damn I'm powerfulcheesy

I await the name of that amazing school you attendedcheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Obviously you thought I cared to mention it cheesy

Lol why bring it up?

I will, I'm consoling myself with the laughs I'm having at your expense. Literally your arguments change from minute to minute.

person, how is my stating how I treat your posts the same as bringing up how you treat my post.

I told you that you are a person below the threshold. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

person, how is my stating how I treat your posts the same as bringing up how you treat my post.

I told you that you are a person below the threshold. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Again what's the point of bringing it up?
You only mention statements like that when you think the other person will be hurt by itcheesy

What a copout cheesy

Yes you mentioned it for your benefit, bs cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Yet like clockwork you cant help responding to someone you claim is beneath youcheesy

I await the name of that amazing school you attendedcheesy

I am sitting in my lovely sitting room, watching a TV show called "Take Me Out", looking at the spectacular girls and then having fun at the expense of a person on NL. grin grin grin grin grin

It does not take a bit out of my life, it is compatible with what I am doing.

After that, I will watch the FA cup football highlights. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Again what's the point of bringing it up?
You only mention statements like that when you think the other person will be hurt by itcheesy

person, you being hurt by my ignoring your post is different from me being hurt by you claiming you ignore mine to console yourself.

Tough to comprehend that? ..............I know it is for you. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

I am sitting in my lovely sitting room, watching a TV show called "Take Me Out", looking at the spectacular girls and then having fun at the expense of a person on NL. grin grin grin grin grin

It does not take a bit out of my life, it is compatible with what I am doing.

After that, I will watch the FA cup football highlights. grin

So why are you telling me this too. Should I care lol?

Lord you claim I'm unimportant but are giving me these tidbits like its supposed to affect me somehow cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

So why are you telling me this too. Should I care lol?

Lord you claim I'm unimportant but are giving me these tidbits like its supposed to affect me somehow cheesy

person, you should care because you are struggling to convince yourself repeatedly that you matter to me. And I am telling you that you don't. Really! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

person, you being hurt by my ignoring your post is different from me being hurt by you claiming you ignore mine to console yourself.

Tough to comprehend that? ..............I know it is for you. grin

Lol comprehend what? That makes no sense. Why would you need to tell me you are not reading my posts, what difference does it make. Only reason you make that known is to try and make me feel bad which is why you yourself said "I'm so mean".

My response was to tell you that you shouldn't ferl bad because A) I'm doing the same and B) I really dont care if you read or not I'm posting my posts for my own sake not yours.

cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

person, you should care because you are struggling to convince yourself repeatedly that you matter to me. And I am telling you that you don't. Really! grin grin grin grin grin

Lol if I don't matter why do you keep responding?
Like I said you make those kind of statements when you want to make the otherside feel badcheesy

Try again dearsmiley

Those remarks are classic b1tch move remarks. Replying over and over again to me but now you totally dont care, yes I hearcheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Next excuse will be I was doing this for my own amusement.

Then the next I never really cared

Lmao the internet...

You claimed I would faint at the name of your school, never quite got the name of this place...is it hidden like Hogwarts or maybe its located in narnia or middle earth?

The best part about this whole thing is that you exemplify to damn T this article I read on the type of people you meet on the internet.

The guy who brags about all the alleged degrees he has as some type of 1 upsmanship over someone else. But have you said anything really intelligent that somebody could give you the benefit of the doubt? Hell no. So I then ask the name of this school...your response "it's so awesome that even hearing the name alone will blow my mind" cheesy

Next type of guy you meet on the internet, the i didnt even really care to begin with or I was just testing you guy:
30 posts later you realized that lmao that you didn't care or that you were having fun at my expense as you claim. Is real life that dull if the latter is true? cheesy

Next guy, the deflector: change the discussion to whatever you think gives you leverage or bring up a point and claim that was your argument all along which is why you posted that video.

Lmao cheesy I can't with some folks.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:

Lol comprehend what? That makes no sense. Why would you need to tell me you are not reading my posts, what difference does it make. Only reason you make that known is to try and make me feel bad which is why you yourself said "I'm so mean".

My response was to tell you that you shouldn't ferl bad because A) I'm doing the same and B) I really dont care if you read or not I'm posting my posts for my own sake not yours.

cheesy

And the person attacks one part, he cannot comprehend the comparison made. grin grin grin grin grin

Roseart:

Lol if I don't matter why do you keep responding?
Like I said you make those kind of statements when you want to make the otherside feel badcheesy

Try again dearsmiley

Those remarks are classic b1tch move remarks. Replying over and over again to me but now you totally dont care, yes I hearcheesy

I reply because I am enjoying ridiculing you. It is an addiction. cheesy

Roseart: Next excuse will be I was doing this for my own amusement.

Then the next I never really cared

Lmao the internet...

You claimed I would faint at the name of your school, never quite got the name of this place...is it hidden like Hogwarts or maybe its located in narnia or middle earth?

It is University of ............

Why did you faint? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss / What Are Obasanjo's Achievement In His 8 Years As President? / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.