Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream (4873 Views)

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Interpret My Dream / Who Will Interpret My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by 4tunebest(f): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wow..this life is a MYSTERY..a very BIG MYSTERY.i use to ask dis question.but wat doeas d enemy/devil dat we dont even know want from us..

What they want from you?LOL. You carry something. Something bigger than you, the kind of glory that is intimidating in the spirit realm. Something you yourself may be ignorant of.

y cant dey just leave us alone since we didnt offend anybody..

Leave you alone? When they leave you alone begin to fear. That means you aren't a threat to them anymore and they already got you where they want you to be.
Moreover you are in Christ and you think that isn't enough to offend d devil and his cohorts? My brother think again.

it makes me sad sometymes..

As long as you are in Christ, you do not have to be sad. He said in this world, we would experience tribulation but we shouldn't be sad because of this. Instead, we should cheer up because He has overcome the world. That is a past perfect tense, not a future tense. He don do am, your own is to key into it. Shikena
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by RedReact: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Segun agagu: Wow..this life is a MYSTERY..a very BIG MYSTERY..i use to ask dis question.but wat doeas d enemy/devil dat we dont even know want from us..y cant dey just leave us alone since we didnt offend anybody..it makes me sad sometymes..
Simple!!!
Place 3 strikers at d forward of a team (Messi and any other 2 from Kwara United or Enyimba). Who do you think the opposing team will monitor most?
Any life that will be a terrorist to the devil and his kingdom will surely be marked as 'first-class danger' by him; hence the uncalled for attack. That is why every member of the body of Christ is a terrorist to the devil's works and his kingdom.
What do we do? Stand firm in faith (1 John 5:4).
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 2:14am On Jan 07, 2013
RedReact:
Simple!!!
Place 3 strikers at d forward of a team (Messi and any other 2 from Kwara United or Enyimba). Who do you think the opposing team will monitor most?
Any life that will be a terrorist to the devil and his kingdom will surely be marked as 'first-class danger' by him; hence the uncalled for attack. That is why every member of the body of Christ is a terrorist to the devil's works and his kingdom.
What do we do? Stand firm in faith (1 John 5:4).
[quo
4tunebest: Wow..this life is a MYSTERY..a very BIG MYSTERY.i use to ask dis question.but wat doeas d enemy/devil dat we dont even know want from us..

What they want from you?LOL. You carry something. Something bigger than you, the kind of glory that is intimidating in the spirit realm. Something you yourself may be ignorant of.

y cant dey just leave us alone since we didnt offend anybody..

Leave you alone? When they leave you alone begin to fear. That means you aren't a threat to them anymore and they already got you where they want you to be.
Moreover you are in Christ and you think that isn't enough to offend d devil and his cohorts? My brother think again.

it makes me sad sometymes..

As long as you are in Christ, you do not have to be sad. He said in this world, we would experience tribulation but we shouldn't be sad because of this. Instead, we should cheer up because He has overcome the world. That is a past perfect tense, not a future tense. He don do am, your own is to key into it. Shikena
te author=deebrain]

It is only what satan fears, he fights.[/quote]
wowwwwwww.seeee encouragement ooooooo..nice one guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? / The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.