Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers (5212 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by jiggaz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
timilehin007:

I want to believe that u were alive when ᵀᴴᴱ recently concluded award hosted in south africa and ᵀᴴᴱ one held by kora which Nigerian performers swept almost all ᵀᴴᴱ award availabled...are you saying you know much more better than ᵀᴴᴱ peeps that organized and gave these awards..? Davido just last week won best African upcoming star while chidima same last week won best african female act..see ᵀᴴᴱ bitter truth you would probably find hard to believe is that when it comes to anything that has to do with music in all genre in Africa as a whole other countries lays low are follows Nigerian lead..take it all leave it..April 16, 2012 Ice prince emerged as ᵀᴴᴱ best African act..you may not know and if you know him too well he's a big time rapper..
Plz tell him oo.
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by jiggaz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dfrenzy: Without sentiment, i have listened to a few songs by sarkodie and i believe that he is very good and probably better than some 9ja rappers like sinzu. But, Vector? Winner of 9ja headies (best lyrist on the roll), X. O. Senaveo? This guy happen to take out MI on a track on the MI II mixtape, i mean, during the song intro MI literally hands up, labeling x. o as crazy. And @ the end said "it can't be debated, mi n x. o, raps two greatest. Infact, have you heard of T. boogey? (Badman rati bloody murdering rapper). No no bros, non go there o.. 9ja rap talents are endless n limitless even in the female category, the likes of tesh carter, cynthian morgan, pryse and the rest of them too numerous to mention (not forgeting the likes of even sarafigirl, here in nairaland) can run down the whole of Ghana. Or, is it the dialect aspect? Olamide, seriki, illbliss, phyno, bosalin. Infact, i really do appreciate your luv and support for your own but, when it comes to music, any genre? Nigeria currently has a world wide recognition. Thanks.
Gbam!! U siad it all bro.. Case closed!!
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pdizzle: First of all r2bees is lyk a lower version of ice prince just average wit no exceptional brillance. And did i hear u say sarkodie on par wit modo, u beta stp smokn.. Sarkodie is gud, but cnt match naijas top ten, sure its his tym in ghana and he has vry gud delivery but dnt oversell him, did u listen to his cypher durn d BET awards wit dem talib kweli, he was practically last in there, all his lyrics were translated and notin spectacular, does he spit punchies? No, just a gud rythm i bet phenom wil murk him in a cypher.. Dnt mess wit naija hiphop av u heard big max, ozone, maximum, pherowshuz, terry,yung six..bro dnt go ther vector n m.i are gods to gh rappers dnt let me hear dat on par statement again..

sarkodie did a cypher wit the greatest lyricist alive. Talib kwale. He has done a rap track wit t pain. MI still de beg jay z to listen to in album. Y'all are just being sentimental. I'm also nigerian but when i see truth, i say it. For ur mind, na ghana no get underground rappers. Abegi
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Pdizzle(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Guy u funny, im sayn sum1 was wack on cypher u were telln me kweli was dere, wasnt ab soul, schoolboi q thr. Find anoda excuse, and that underground rapper ish dnt go thr. This is sarkodie's 2nd album n i listen to him well, if u talkn abt yankee artist features u still cnt mess wit 9ja, Pls gimme sarkodie's dopest line ,im waitn..
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pdizzle: Guy u funny, im sayn sum1 was wack on cypher u were telln me kweli was dere, wasnt ab soul, schoolboi q thr. Find anoda excuse, and that underground rapper ish dnt go thr. This is sarkodie's 2nd album n i listen to him well, if u talkn abt yankee artist features u still cnt mess wit 9ja, Pls gimme sarkodie's dopest line ,im waitn..
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pdizzle: Guy u funny, im sayn sum1 was wack on cypher u were telln me kweli was dere, wasnt ab soul, schoolboi q thr. Find anoda excuse, and that underground rapper ish dnt go thr. This is sarkodie's 2nd album n i listen to him well, if u talkn abt yankee artist features u still cnt mess wit 9ja, Pls gimme sarkodie's dopest line ,im waitn..
guy did a remix wit ludacris. Where ur nigerian rappers de. Guy won best african international act 2012. Shey dem nominate had prince. Ha. Wocth you gonna say to that
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by mikuz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Stop replying this guy. You just wasting your time. There's no way you can't convince a monkey to abandon the tree.
You're arguing with someone who says R2bees and Sarkodie are better than all the rappers in Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by donmezz: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
na wa o. Una dey argue trash, ghana cant match naija rapper not sarkodie, even d lost ones (like da Grin, R R Raw, Blackface, Ajasa,etc) will finish gh rapper,
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2013
mikuz:
Stop replying this guy. You just wasting your time. There's no way you can't convince a monkey to abandon the tree.
You're arguing with someone who says R2bees and Sarkodie are better than all the rappers in Nigeria.
please for ur sake, try listenin to what they say in their songs and not just the freakin chorus
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by GrApHicGuRu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Genovese(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
whr was sarkodie when 9ja acts has been collectn dah award,we even had a tie once when two 9ja guyz grabbed it..im still wiatn for sarkodie's dopest line, re u a rap fan cos i cnt imagining u sayn sinzu is wack. Av u heard distribution, did u hear him on cypher, to me i tink hez got most intelligent rhymes in africa
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Genovese: whr was sarkodie when 9ja acts has been collectn dah award,we even had a tie once when two 9ja guyz grabbed it..im still wiatn for sarkodie's dopest line, re u a rap fan cos i cnt imagining u sayn sinzu is wack. Av u heard distribution, did u hear him on cypher, to me i tink hez got most intelligent rhymes in africa
cypher! Sinzu was so wack in that cypher. Don't be so so ridiculous. In case you've forgotten, naija rapper never carry that award and me i never for once talk anythin bad about naija singers
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by SimplySEA(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2013
Dis guy is jus being patriotic and helping out in d sell his local music icons! Yes they are good but only in Ghana. Know dis pal, "in d village of d blind, d one Eyed man is king". Word of caution, d Ruggedman d devourer is out there o.....!
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2013
SimplySEA: Dis guy is jus being patriotic and helping out in d sell his local music icons! Yes they are good but only in Ghana. Know dis pal, "in d village of d blind, d one Eyed man is king". Word of caution, d Ruggedman d devourer is out there o.....!
bla bla bla. I'm nigerian guy and i want our guys to become better
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by jiggaz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Uzzidili: bla bla bla. I'm nigerian guy and i want our guys to become better
No you are not a Nigerian... Its very clear. You heard him. Your Ghanaian rappers are good but it ends in Ghana which is very true... Apart from Sarkodie & R2Bees, we dont know any of them.
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by odizzy: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
airmark:

Cant believe you put iceprince and phenom above vector. angry
azin azin, i was so pisst wen i saw dat list wit dos dudes abv vector. Mikuz jus wan provoke me o
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by odizzy: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
donmezz: na wa o. Una dey argue trash, ghana cant match naija rapper not sarkodie, even d lost ones (like da Grin, R R Raw, Blackface, Ajasa,etc) will finish gh rapper,
bro, u 4get 2 mention slow dog o
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by odizzy: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Uzzidili: but they are better than nos 3,4,5,8,9,10 on par wit nos 6 and 7. 1 and 2 are of course better than they re
atleast u hv agreed dat abt 4 9ja rappers re better dan ur ghanian rappers, pls read ur thread again nd se hw confused u re. Pls nxt tym if u want 2 compare ghana 2 my swt naija on any aspect pls tink twise. U can only compare ghana 2 9ja base on politicians, ehea, na 4 dat aspect we go evn support u, any oda tin, no tinkam. So close d f*ckin thread
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Gabreal1(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2013
mikuz: This is clearly not an argument. There are no rappers in Ghana. Sarkodie and R2bees you mentioned are singers!
singers? Smh4u
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Noblesoldierr(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Obviously, Nigerian Rappers are Far more better than Ghana Rappers, You can Quote me any where...
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Rapmaestro(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
next time id¡ot, match eedris abdkarim(worst rapper i've ever known) with sarkodie.. Wu b r2bees?(dem chop bee) dm no beta pass me self
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Rapmaestro(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
i like sarkodie n,but it is wit collabo frm 9jarians dat he's known, 4 ghana,i lyk VIP
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Rapmaestro(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
my own 9ja top 3
1 olamide
2 vector
3 M.I
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by ojoawo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is the op high on some illegal-ish
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by ojoawo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is the poster high on some illegal-ish combination
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Rapmaestro(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
ojoawo: Is the poster high on some illegal-ish combination
i thnk so o
Re: Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers by Uzzidili(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
odizzy: atleast u hv agreed dat abt 4 9ja rappers re better dan ur ghanian rappers, pls read ur thread again nd se hw confused u re. Pls nxt tym if u want 2 compare ghana 2 my swt naija on any aspect pls tink twise. U can only compare ghana 2 9ja base on politicians, ehea, na 4 dat aspect we go evn support u, any oda tin, no tinkam. So close d f*ckin thread
ain't closing shi*t y'all re just scared of admittin the truth. Nigeria rappers are good but ghana rappers are better in terms of delivery, flow, metaphors, similes, rhythm and et cetera. Quote me anywhere. Where MI AND ICE PRINCE DE when sarkodie de win BET best international african act. Spare me the bull shi*t y'all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Review PRAISE By JAPP (a Nairalander) / DOWNLOAD: Skales Ft. Oritse Femi – jogodo / How To Be A Successful Musician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.