Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down (2823 Views)

Road To Fame : Murphysmallz Vs Sleakid / Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES / Sleakid Vs. Warplay ............ Bloody Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ojoawo(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2013
crizzy: [b]Dreaming of the day when i got green paper, go to uk, got poundz lyk a fat teenager <criz singing underground>
Leggo!
On a "HARD DRIVE"? 'STOP YA BRAKES....im servin' enough slaughter for ya to "WATCH YA PLATES"...coz ur 'coffin' in threads makin' it easy to "BOX YA PLACE"....htf! U gonna 'TOP A GREAT??' coz 'Dissiszit!...y serial wins bout to Break-fast after i witness ya fake-aa...sss get spooned and freeze tagged. . .w/e ya face got FROST IN <phroxen> FLAKES//
Ur mother was a b.itch whose legs open and close more than a door....she likez up and down on d floor. . .get it??
yo' nid a plan B... Like ur mum needed a plan B when her stomach waz empty... Everybody knws your birth certificate is an apology from the c.ondom factory...//
yo' so ugly! Wen u popped out, the doctor said aww! What a treasure. . .and ur mum said yea! Letz bury it....hahahahah
i just beat-u-to-death...heat-u-to-melt with weapons that eat thorugh the flesh. .. .meatz lookz lyk fresh. . .get it//
i could stable a calender to ur skul nd still wont carry d day...i crush medulla oblongatas to leave u breathless....yo' must be twice tyson, coz yo' too gay...//
my barz are neurotic !haha! Ur girl rappin' to my d!ckophone...im about to explode in her mouth like a f.uckin' drone....
At the line of scrimmage, u tryna fyn d end zone, i f.uck d same bitch that put u in her friend zone!...
Kid! Yo' wouldnt have dope wordplay, if u spelt weed on scrabble....im crizzy nt chris...so ah aint brown. . .#lma0...time to force wordplay as 'Hooker does, ya drive?? Took a sHOVE cuz wherever S-leak "s-car-got" <escargot> will be full of slugs...
think s-could-bar?<escobar> im hearing "nahs" he aint good-enough?...so, we'll see if ya "ETHER NETWORKS" wen i pull the plug..//
i'j hit u so fast in the mouth and sink ur teeth in ur jaw...u wont be able to eat sh!tt, nt even malt...
Then yo' think bout me;; i beat u think!...call dat food for thought...//
your little honour...ur bicycle has got a seat belt...i do d talkin' while u do d listening. . .oh please. . .
Waz considering u...nt until u horn at a traffic light. ,oh geez!. ,
ur g.f..raising plankardz calling me her hero. . .s-leak! Yo on zero lease. . .//
my lines proving prevalance, exploding as nitrogen/trinitrophenymethxlnitramine. . .televisionary flicks personified. . .revolutionary acts ostracised. . .//
guns stay in my jeans<genes> like itz family remblence. . .duh!!...
U knw wah ah did to ur niece!. . .
All-thats-left-of-ur-niece-is-a-piece-of-her-doll. . . .and all-thatz-left-of-her-puppy-is-a-leash-and-ah-paw ...//
i hit u so fast with dah IV, and i aint talk Dah roman numeral four. . .
Im talking dag i.v dat leadz to da funeral floor....i put sleak in box. . .call it acient aircraft. . .no museunz though. . .just six feet of dirt. . .and u anit coming back!! [/b]

c-max. . .#shout out to all vetz. . .
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ojoawo(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2013
sleakid: CRIZZ TAKE 20SHOTS

BRAGGIN RIGHTS..
Best know ima beast wit my fists and i top list/
But you THE-BBITCH-HEN who spits RUBBISH-MEHN.. So just "lay on ya bed" lyk a bbitch fowl.. Niqqa abeg sleep/

FACT IS...
to liv dz GEEK-IN-SCARS, i'l STICK-HIS-AS$ wit diz "thread" lyk i spit THICK-GLUE-BARS/
Coz he a WACK-BROS, only time he'z been a "CRACK-BOSS" was wen he was left in 'fractures'/ -crack bus

UNFORTUNATELY
he also DUMB-WITH-SCRIPTS and barely COME-WITH-HITS/
So wen he's on any bout, we "see mini flow" and i aint talkin "mickey's bbitch" on period/ -minnie flow

NOW LISTEN BBITCH
If itz battle on paper, Am still ddoper while ur a joker/
Wit sharp lyrics, i'l modify my lines wit d blood of dz nerd so i culd be "read"/ -red

BUT THEN
Am LANDING-HEAVY-PUNCHES to hav diz fake BRANDED-IN-CLUTCHES/
Quickly HIT-THIS-FAGG then SPLIT-HIS-BACK leaving him in "rows" lyk he fell on flowers/ -rose

THAT MEANS
Before we started brawling, diz bbitch has already fallen/
So if he gets "to awake" after diz bout.. Must be "2 Jehovah's witness books" he's abt possessing/ -2awakes

SO I LAFF
When u WEAR-A-CONDOM to protect yaself from my fists.. Bt wen i TEAR-YA-SCROTUM,
Twill sure make yah 'balls roll' lyk we 'bowling'/

FUNNY ENOUGH...
You culd go on ANY-COST/ to win MURPHY's-BURST.. How fair is dat?/
u aint just wack.. You also black and Only "crizz" we know is "brown"/ -chris brown

THE PICTURE IS CLEAR..
Only time diz fool 'took SHOTS' was wen he "bit NINE'/
So ima get him stucked lyk traffic jam/ as i smash hiz eyes wit a web cam....

ADVICE...
The way you come wit unwanted bars, We know ur un-gifted lyk poor kids on xmas/
So BRAT-PRO, next time u see sick vets talkin battles.. Just "lean back" lyk FAT-JOE...
oNe
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by DeadScrollzz: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2013
D two Lines are Cool...but u guys Fall my Hand,I was actually expecting to read Killer Verses after d Rants 4rm both of u...smh,WEAK Brawl...STRONG Grudge!...no Creativity,nothing impressive! Anyhow sha,SLEAKID...I see u
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by dj5naira(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2013
crizzy: In mayne!. . .sleakid. . .uhn . . .ah gat linez to kill time. . .dead clocks. . .
http://artists.letssingit.com/lil-wayne-lyrics-if-i-die-today-feat-rick-ross-2wpjncb
crizzy: Yo' wouldnt have dope wordplay, if u spelt weed on scrabble.
http://rapgenius.com/Django-el-jefe-lyrics
crizzy:
At the line of scrimmage, u tryna fyn d end zone, i f.uck d same bitch that put u in her friend zone!
http://rapgenius.com/discussions/7744-Best-line-youve-written-old-topic-expanded
crizzy: yo' must be twice tyson, coz yo' too gay...//
http://rapgenius.com/discussions/7563-Best-punchline-youve-ever-came-up-with?page=2
crizzy: i crush medulla oblongatas to leave u breathless....
http://rapgenius.com/Django-el-jefe-lyrics#lyric
crizzy:
i could stable a calender to ur skul nd still wont carry d day.
https://www.nairaland.com/340656/warcraft-rampage-ibime-vs-streetwize/1
crizzy:
i just beat-u-to-death...heat-u-to-melt with weapons that eat thorugh the flesh. .. .meatz lookz fresh//http://www.metrolyrics.com/dead-wrong-lyrics-eminem.html
crizzy: ...your birth certificate is an apology from the c.ondom factory...//
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-insults.asp
crizzy:
On a "HARD DRIVE"? 'STOP YA BRAKES....im servin' enough slaughter for ya to "WATCH YA PLATES"...coz ur 'coffin' in threads makin' it easy to "BOX YA PLACE"....htf! U gonna 'TOP A GREAT??' coz 'Dissiszit!...y serial wins bout to Break-fast after i witness ya fake-aa...sss get spooned and freeze tagged. . .w/e ya face got FROST IN <phroxen> FLAKES//

time to force wordplay as 'Hooker does, ya drive?? Took a sHOVE cuz wherever S-leak "s-car-got" <escargot> will be full of slugs...
think s-could-bar?<escobar> im hearing "nahs" he aint good-enough?...so, we'll see if ya "ETHER NETWORKS" wen i pull the plug..//

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/king-bar-league/185749-best-bar-round-ii-quater-finals.html
crizzy:
guns stay in my jeans<genes> like itz family remblence.
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-90565.html
crizzy: televisionary flicks personified. . .revolutionary acts ostracised/
http://rapgenius.com/discussions/16516-Rate-my-lyrics
crizzy:
my lines proving prevalance, exploding as nitrogen/trinitrophenymethxlnitramine.
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/cypher/186547-vocabulary-speed-typing-cypher.html
crizzy:
yo' so ugly! Wen u popped out, the doctor said aww! What a treasure. . .and ur mum said yea! Letz bury it.
http://kabish.com/jokes/yo_mama.php
[img]http://4.bp..com/_xHfYfMxYlL8/TJfV9KuOBnI/AAAAAAAAABE/1woWYLaby18/s1600/album-busted.jpg[/img]
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by sleakid(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Crizzy ur gettin outter hands sha.. So dats d reason why u modified ya lines..
At diz point i'l say u shuld be tied on a tree let soldier ants handle u...

Deadscrollz tanx for the comment...
You dnt just do hard job on someone u knw wnt come out hard...

Anyways i see you too..
Pls glads, comments are welcome bt also post ya verdicts.. One thing bout nl is dat ninjas are always scared of voting coz "i know you, you know me" dan too much..
Me i like haters jor..
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by sleakid(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Lolz diz dj5naira is sometin else.. Ah dan die =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ILLScripts: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lols,DJ5NAIRA...U too dey Enter INTERNET sef...how u take Bust am dz much...I fear u o,lwkmd
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ojoawo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Speechless, ****in MJ's voice****

Crizzy, sup?
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thief dey catch Thief grin
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by sleakid(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dj5naira did a great job... Lolz bt tiz funny sha.. Am sure crizzy won't show up here again..

Yo scriptz i see u
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ojoawo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sleakid Wins
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ILLScripts: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
SLEAKID wins....
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by ojoawo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sleakid Wins

Crizzy, this really is sum
fin elsee
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by eIceberg(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
wen i said crizzy was a BITER, hu said we shud forget abt it?? LMFAO. . . .DJ5NAIRA gud job bro!

den i said sm1 shud ask me wat sleak just did, wen he posted his verse!

yea... SLEAK posted one of d wackest verses i have eva seen him post, and upon crizzy biting, he won dis brawl, believe it or not!. . .shud i drop verd?
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by mikuz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
OMG!
This has gone far beyond biting!
Jeez!!!!
Nice one Dj5naira!
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by CAPOFIRESTONE: 4:56am On Jan 06, 2013
SmhSmhSmh
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by CAPOFIRESTONE: 5:03am On Jan 06, 2013
Chai....mehn i love dis site...if na 2go 2 catch biter dy hard cuz dy dnt save d lyn.....smh..pesin jst rant den go bite ish use am brawl n dy expect verdict..tf dat biter..
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by murphysmallz(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Dj5naira werrin u dey read 4 school abeg? Lmao
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by stacomaster(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2013
murphysmallz: Dj5naira werrin u dey read 4 school abeg? Lmao
Damurphy grin
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by murphysmallz(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Stacomaster I c u mahne
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by dj5naira(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
murphysmallz: Dj5naira werrin u dey read 4 school abeg?
Books.
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by LooNat11kk: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
sleakid:
CRIZZ TAKE 20SHOTS

BRAGGIN RIGHTS..
Best know ima beast wit my fists and i top list/
But you THE-BBITCH-HEN who spits RUBBISH-MEHN.. So just "lay on ya bed" lyk a bbitch fowl.. Niqqa abeg sleep/

FACT IS...
to liv dz GEEK-IN-SCARS, i'l STICK-HIS-AS$ wit diz "thread" lyk i spit THICK-GLUE-BARS/
Coz he a WACK-BROS, only time he'z been a "CRACK-BOSS" was wen he was left in 'fractures'/ -crack bus

UNFORTUNATELY
he also DUMB-WITH-SCRIPTS and barely COME-WITH-HITS/
So wen he's on any bout, we "see mini flow" and i aint talkin "mickey's bbitch" on period/ -minnie flow

NOW LISTEN BBITCH
If itz battle on paper, Am still ddoper while ur a joker/
Wit sharp lyrics, i'l modify my lines wit d blood of dz nerd so i culd be "read"/ -red

BUT THEN
Am LANDING-HEAVY-PUNCHES to hav diz fake BRANDED-IN-CLUTCHES/
Quickly HIT-THIS-FAGG then SPLIT-HIS-BACK leaving him in "rows" lyk he fell on flowers/ -rose

THAT MEANS
Before we started brawling, diz bbitch has already fallen/
So if he gets "to awake" after diz bout.. Must be "2 Jehovah's witness books" he's abt possessing/ -2awakes

SO I LAFF
When u WEAR-A-CONDOM to protect yaself from my fists.. Bt wen i TEAR-YA-SCROTUM,
Twill sure make yah 'balls roll' lyk we 'bowling'/

FUNNY ENOUGH...
You culd go on ANY-COST/ to win MURPHY's-BURST.. How fair is dat?/
u aint just wack.. You also black and Only "crizz" we know is "brown"/ -chris brown

THE PICTURE IS CLEAR..
Only time diz fool 'took SHOTS' was wen he "bit NINE'/
So ima get him stucked lyk traffic jam/ as i smash hiz eyes wit a web cam....

ADVICE...
The way you come wit unwanted bars, We know ur un-gifted lyk poor kids on xmas/
So BRAT-PRO, next time u see sick vets talkin battles.. Just "lean back" lyk FAT-JOE...
oNe

Make I first quote the verse before the bytch delete am
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by Emaprince: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2015
LooNat11kk:

Make I first quote the verse before the bytch delete am
why you dey quote am? grin that's an old verse na..
Re: SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down by gottoboy(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Emaprince:
why you dey quote am? grin that's an old verse na..
Personals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Airmark??? / * + * Newbies Tourney : Liricyst Vs Obesemf ( Triple Threat Final ) * + * / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.